Lee is not the father!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you see that? The link only shows what items were collected at the scene, I didn't see any results?????

This set of documents doesn't even include any DNA requests or reports on Lee.

The thread title is incorrect.(Well at least for now)

I read it in the very first set of docs on wftv.com. Lee is definitely not Caylee's father. I don't remember the page number, and it seems it was at least halfway through.
Lanie

More toward the end of the doc, if I remember correctly. And it was worded very clearly that based upon the DNA, Lee was not the father.

I'm so glad for Caylee for those results.

The news channels here in Orlando all reported on their noon news that the 'Lee is the Father of Caylee claim' can be put to rest as the DNA tests came back that ruled him out as NOT the father of Caylee.

I read it in the very first set of docs on wftv.com. Lee is definitely not Caylee's father. I don't remember the page number, and it seems it was at least halfway through.
Lanie
page 3788

Lanie

I believe it was at the top of page 62.

ETA page 62 of the document dump, not the actual page of the document

So, more than likely the whole "my brother was fondling me" was another one of KC's lies either for attention or sympathy.

Reminded of LA's statement to KC when he said "the truth don't hurt".

I never thought he was.
And, only KC knows which means no one will ever know.

I never believed for a second he was. Glad this one is a done deal.

This set of documents doesn't even include any DNA requests or reports on Lee.

The thread title is incorrect.(Well at least for now)

I found it in the link posted by the threadstarter on page 3788 at the top of the page.
In a nutshell the specimen submited to be that of Caylee's DNA could NOT have originated from an offspring of the DNA specimen submitted to be that of Lee's.
NOT THE BABY DADDY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member