02-18-2009, 05:09 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
NJ - Knowlton, BlkMale Skeletal 687UMNJ, 27-31, Delaware Water Gap, Jan'76
This is a tough UID case that I have never seen mentioned on WS.
Knowlton Township, NJ
NCIC Case: U233108807
Doe Network: 687UMNJ
- African American, Male
- Estimated Year of Birth: 27-31
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"-5'7" (66" Est); 155 - 165 lbs. (160, Est)
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair.
- Clothing: Unknown
- Dentals: Available. The victim had a gold filling in his 3rd molar on the left side and a temporary filling in his 2nd molar on the right side.
- Fingerprints: Not Available
- Dentals: Available T11,24,25 had mesial restoration
- DNA: Not available
I really could not find much else about this case.
Last edited by CarlK90245; 04-01-2013 at 02:04 AM.
07-23-2011, 07:02 PM #2
05-07-2016, 10:31 AM #3
By kpdx in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2016, 09:19 PM
By OkieGranny in forum Identified!Replies: 91Last Post: 03-28-2016, 04:29 PM
By OkieGranny in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 24Last Post: 05-13-2015, 07:04 PM
By JDuMo in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2015, 10:41 PM
By georgiagirl in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 51Last Post: 12-06-2014, 07:52 PM