824 users online (108 members and 716 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2009.02.18 What is not addressed in the Document Release?

Hoping this thread is OK-

A glaring omission is any forensic evidence as to how long they believe Caylee's body was in the woods.

No specific mention of Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape.
    Last edited by Patty G; 02-18-2009 at 07:00 PM. Reason: new date format

There is supposed to be an additional document dump in the next few days.

what was in the gatorade bottle?

It is stated that it was not an accident. How do they know this? I don't think it was an accident, but I want to know what evidence they have.

Did they have the diary forensically examined in order to determine the date it was written? Was the entirety of the diary released or just that one page?

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    It is stated that it was not an accident. How do they know this? I don't think it was an accident, but I want to know what evidence they have.
    You, me and the rest of the world want to know .... seriously now, the statements from the corrections officers who were in contact with KC when she was informed a body had been found is missing.

I don't think we are going to see any evidence of kc's DNA on any evidence until the trial, if there is one. If there is any kc DNA evidence, JB would get it before we would see it so he would be able to re-evaluate the defense's position, again. The nanny has "poofed" into cyberspace forever. Now it will be "shotty" FBI analysis of the evidence.

The syringe:

Had it been used?
    Was the plunger fully depressed?
    Were there results that determined what was in it?
    Did it match either the contents of the liquid in the Gatorade bottle &/or the sediment in the bottle?

For some reason, I am stuck on this key that they found? What significance does it have in this case. It stated that they found a key on a keychain.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    Hoping this thread is OK-

A glaring omission is any forensic evidence as to how long they believe Caylee's body was in the woods.

No specific mention of Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape.
    Didn't they say they would be releasing lots more info in the next few weeks?

Also, the results on the duct tape were that there were NO fingerprints recovered.

KC's fingerprints were omitted. Either testing is still going on, they think they have something or just omitted it to p*ss off the Defense.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    For some reason, I am stuck on this key that they found? What significance does it have in this case. It stated that they found a key on a keychain.
    Me too...I sure hope it's not a key to Hopespring Dr.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSleuth View Post
    Did they have the diary forensically examined in order to determine the date it was written? Was the entirety of the diary released or just that one page?
    I wondered the same.

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    Didn't they say they would be releasing lots more info in the next few weeks?

Also, the results on the duct tape were that there were NO fingerprints recovered.
    I'm having trouble understanding this. It's like they're saying no fingerprints were found and those fingerprints, that were not found, did not belong to Lee, Cindy, or George. It's not computing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I'm having trouble understanding this. It's like they're saying no fingerprints were found and those fingerprints, that were not found, did not belong to Lee, Cindy, or George. It's not computing for me.

The FBI doc lists the reference fingerprint copies for G/C/L. They may have never even been looked at once it was determined that no prints were visible on the tape.

I think folks are getting confused with the "exclusion" term used in the doc (as if those 3 people were excuded by method of visual comparison). The reference prints are available for exclusionary purposes. They weren't used in this instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post
    The FBI doc lists the reference fingerprint copies for G/C/L. They may have never even been looked at once it was determined that no prints were visible on the tape.

I think folks are getting confused with the "exclusion" term used in the doc (as if those 3 people were excuded by method of visual comparison). The reference prints are available for exclusionary purposes. They weren't used in this instance.
    Okay, that makes more sense. Thank you. I've only skimmed the docs while trying to catch up here.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast