1256 users online (255 members and 1001 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2009.02.18 Channel 9 news at 6

Channel 9 news is teasing us with a story that eludes to tying CA to the crime scene. This will be interesting to hear.

wftv.com is the website.
    Last edited by Patty G; 02-18-2009 at 07:02 PM. Reason: new date format

Quote Originally Posted by Secretsolver View Post
    Channel 9 news is teasing us with a story that eludes to tying CA to the crime scene. This will be interesting to hear.

wftv.com is the website.
    Very interesting. Thank you.

They are reporting that patio furniture was taken from the A house and there was a stain on one of the pieces of furniture.
    The rug that was taken is still being tested.

Investigators are not happy that CA waited til after the remains were found before stating the winnie blanket was missing.

The diary entry is being reported as having been written at the time that Caylee went missing.

Lee's statement on MySpace is being scrutinized.

9 days since the defense team has visited the jail.

Another 1000+ pages to be released any day now, possibly as early as tomorrow.

Do you remember what the statement said?

They are reporting that patio furniture was taken from the A house and there was a stain on one of the pieces of furniture.

Investigators are not happy that CA waited til after the remains were found before stating the winnie blanket was missing.

The diary entry is being reported as having been written at the time that Caylee went missing.

(Bold mine) Verrrrry interesting.

Thank you so much for this update, Secret!!!

Oh lawd, another 1000 pages... I'm already reeling from what we got today

Quote Originally Posted by cajun View Post

Do you remember what the statement said?
    The only statement I remember is his rant about breaking up with some girl way back when. Anyone else?

Can someone point me in the right direction, I saw on HLN ( or HNL?) a video of Casey freaking out while talking to her parents and she was hyperventilating. I can't find it. Thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyB View Post
    (Bold mine) Verrrrry interesting.
    Yes! That is, sure would like to know why when weren't they there daily before?

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    The only statement I remember is his rant about breaking up with some girl way back when. Anyone else?
    That's what I remember, an affair with the one KC called psycho Mark's wife, was prego, went back to Mark ect.

What was Lee's statement on Myspace? I don't remember anything about a Lee statement on MS?

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    What was Lee's statement on Myspace? I don't remember anything about a Lee statement on MS?
    Pages 13 and 15 of this doc:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...2/45125794.pdf

Amy’s entry to Casey on Facebook:"Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
    at 8:18am on May 26th, 2008
    You lost my duct tape! I was excited to have so much left! Thats why I get for giving you my purse… Stupid costume that didn’t work the way it should have…. what a waste of gaff tape…"

Did police ever ask Amy what brand of duct tape???

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by EgyptNug View Post

Quote Originally Posted by swanniee11 View Post
    Can someone point me in the right direction, I saw on HLN ( or HNL?) a video of Casey freaking out while talking to her parents and she was hyperventilating. I can't find it. Thanks so much

I was watching HLN. When Casey was told of Caylee's body being found, she hyperventilated and asked for meds.
    Just striving to be average.

Casey is going to claim everyone in her family is crazy except her. She has had a problem with mispercieving and misinterpreting for a long time before all this. See how her parents could not challenge her in those videos to give them information. If Casey could think normally all this would not be happening.

Donate to mental health programs otherwise you will be building more prisons.
    Last edited by bookworm474; 02-18-2009 at 07:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast