2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattymarie

Reaction score
Lets see how the show interprets today's doc dump....

anyone have the site to watch it online? TIA

you can't watch it on ustream anymore. i'm not sure what happened, but it is possible CNN shut it down. i don't know of any other sites.

hopefully, our fellow sleuthers will keep us informed.

Bombshell Tonight: Still sorting hundreds 100s of docs and over 1000 crime scene photos

NG treats the journal entry like it was written in 08

Duct tape finger prints CLEAR Cindy, George and Lee

you can't watch it on ustream anymore. i'm not sure what happened, but it is possible CNN shut it down. i don't know of any other sites.

hopefully, our fellow sleuthers will keep us informed.

boo hoo. Thanks

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy: Prints on duct tape clear CA, GA, LA ~ but what about Casey?

Casey blames Jesse (don't know if this is knew or NG just restating)

NG showing cardboard with heart, saying duct tape. Maybe the image descriptions were wrong.

Duct tape found on Caylee's skull matches tape found in Anthonys' house. Heart stickers found in house similar to one found on tape, a sticker missing from backing that's consistent with one found. Diary: "I know that I made the right decision and she hasn't been this happy for a long time (paraphrased)" (from 6/21/08). :eek:

Kathi B. running through highlights from latest document dump.

Kathy Belich...........evidence that was found at Anthony home matches up to evidence found at crime scene. Also that Cindy told investigators that she had that area searched a month ago. The diary - Casey's decision and how happy she is.

They're saying the 3d heart is from the backing that was cut out (I disagree, from looking at the photos)

Nancy thanks us for being with her, lots of lipliner :p

thanks egoslayer for posting for us. especially the graphich about her lip liner. LOL! what kind of necl=klace tonight? is it gawdy? one of her silky or leather shirts?

Mike Brooks...........can match up the adhesive on heart sticker to adhesive on sheet found at home with missing sticker.

Pink striped pants in photo were found with Caylee's remains.

thanks egoslayer for posting for us. especially the graphich about her lip liner. LOL! what kind of necl=klace tonight? is it gawdy? one of her silky or leather shirts?

Bright red shirt, necklace looks like a peacock's tail. Upper and lower false lashes. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46