Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Seriously, I do think she knew it was missing but it would tie in to her daughter having something to do with Caylee being missing so she didn't want to mention it. When LE got the s/w she was stuck. MOO
    That's bother's me too!

If she honestly thought that Caylee was still alive you would think that something as important as Caylee's missing blanket might be a MAJOR CLUE & that she would want LE to know ASAP before anything happened to Caylee.

But your right.....

Anything that pointed to Casey she chose to ignore & keep to herself

In my opinion that tells me who her priorities lay with

I'm also curious how the rest of the family could've been eliminated if there aren't any prints on the tape.
    The only way they could have been eliminated is if there were prints on the tape that are not thiers I would imagine
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

About Cindy and the s/w and the "missing blanket" confession -- why did she say anything at all to LE? So it was in the search warrant. Just stand there and look dumb and let them do the search? I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Yes, I do! I think it's too obvious that it's her real feelings after the murder, she is free! Why would she write that in 2003? What did she have to feel that way about then?
    If she did write that in 2008 then it proves that she actually "Thought" about killing Caylee.

What would life be like with Caylee & what would life be like if I killed her....??????

She made a decision & she's "Happy" with it...!

"If" this is true then she should get the Death Penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    That's bother's me too!

If she honestly thought that Caylee was still alive you would think that something as important as Caylee's missing blanket might be a MAJOR CLUE & that she would want LE to know ASAP before anything happened to Caylee.

But your right.....

I think they knew that night, after getting the car from impound and Caylee's missing ~ just chose to go with Casey's version to protect her instead of the truth and the smell of a dead body became a rotten pizza. And on it went until Roy Kronk made his discovery. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by nittany90 View Post
    Just like maybe they haven't released the actual sticker that was found on the duct tape, yet (which they clearly found the backing for, in Casey's shoebox). Release the photo of the backing, hold back the photo of the sticker....

Yep. There still holding a few things very close to the vest.
    There is a picture of the actual sticker in the docs
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Who's to say there weren't prints on the tape? I think they were. I just don't think the information was released in the docs. MOO
    You could very well be correct.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyH View Post
    The only way they could have been eliminated is if there were prints on the tape that are not thiers I would imagine
    I'm sure there are, and they belong to Casey. LE just didn't come right out and say that, only in a roundabout way. MOO
    Rest in Peace

If she did write that in 2008 then it proves that she actually "Thought" about killing Caylee.

What would life be like with Caylee & what would life be like if I killed her....??????

She made a decision & she's "Happy" with it...!

"If" this is true then she should get the Death Penalty
    Absolutely. Pre-meditated at least at some point (should I or shouldn't I?) before the murder of that beautiful baby.

Quote Originally Posted by mom4321 View Post
    did casey graduate in 03 or something ?
    No, she never graduated.

There may have been more than one sticker. The one stuck on the cardboard could be the "extra" and the one found which had fallen off the duct tape could have been witheld.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I think they knew that night, after getting the car from impound and Caylee's missing ~ just chose to go with Casey's version to protect her instead of the truth and the smell of a dead body became a rotten pizza. And on it went until Roy Kronk made his discovery. MOO
    I think your right....And it sounds like they were suspicious that something was wrong back in early July.

Lee called Annie on July 3rd & asked if she had seen Caylee & when Annie mentioned this to Casey she said....."Lee's Crazy...everythings fine"

So the Anthony's were looking for Caylee as early as July 3rd

That's bother's me too!

But your right.....

ITA!

CA is starting to look even worse in her obstruction and directing DC around future crime scene. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

True. And we need to remember that we are just looking at what LE released. The actual matching evidence might be being held back at this time.
    If Casey does not plea out of this, I cannot wait till the trial to see how the FBI "junk science" puts the pieces of the puzzel together.

There are lots of pictures of heart stickers in the doc drop. Regarding the one on the duct tape -- closer inspection at the lab of the duct tape around Caylee's mouth clearly showed a sticky residue consistant with "a" heart sticker. Investigators went back to the scene and found "a" heart sticker, which was adhered to a cardboard matting (says so in doc drop). IMO, either there are 2 stickers, or at some point between the murder and mid December when the remains were found, the sticker "fell" off the duct tape and "adhered" to the cardboard matting. KWIM? I think we're missing something.

If you're looking for responsible reporting watch Greta.

Who's to say there weren't prints on the tape? I think they were. I just don't think the information was released in the docs. MOO

Which would prove Blink & LP were correct!

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by nittany90 View Post
    About Cindy and the s/w and the "missing blanket" confession -- why did she say anything at all to LE? So it was in the search warrant. Just stand there and look dumb and let them do the search? I just don't get it.
    Sometimes CA feels she is so above the law and her 'mistruths' are not illegal, it is like in the same conversation she also admitted to directing DC to the crime scene area a month before --- doh!!! Think first.......? CA and KC appear to be more and more alike in both mistruths and talking too much.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

I think your right....And it sounds like they were suspicious that something was wrong back in early July.

Lee called Annie on July 3rd & asked if she had seen Caylee & when Annie mentioned this to Casey she said....."Lee's Crazy...everythings fine"

So the Anthony's were looking for Caylee as early as July 3rd
    Yes, the post Cindy put on myspace on 7/3.
    Rest in Peace

[QUOTE=SeriouslySearching;3333971]There may have been more than one sticker. The one stuck on the cardboard could be the "extra" and the one found which had fallen off the duct tape could have been witheld.[/QUOTE]

Respectfully bolded by me.
    Exactly! And the one that was withheld, is the one that is a clear match to the backing found in Casey's shoebox

Why am I so obsessed with this heart sticker?????

Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinDebSD View Post
    Why are you even posting on this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    I noticed that too, SuziQ
    Maybe the pages were ripped out were entries from '03 and she started a new journal from 6-21-09?

Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinDebSD View Post
    Not always! I have seen Greta botch a few things myself.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Hey you! I agree!
    Of course there are prints on the tape. They were obviously comparing Cindy's, George's and Lee's to the prints found.
    Justice for CAYLEE

This is all so frustrating. I wish I knew the deeper dynamics of how CA grew up and what went on behind those closed doors. Would give a better insight on the reasons CA has decided to knowingly 'hide' things that are slapping her in the face.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast