Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 285
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Not to mention that the SA will not introduce anything as evidence at trial that is junk science. If the book date is 2003, we probably won't hear anything else about it.
    Exactly SuziQ!


  2. #122
    Now talking about cleaning items were housed in KC's trunk, per KC


  3. #123
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I think LE should be able to tell. Didn't they say it matched a canvas bag found in the house?
    Yes, it was exactly the same as one found on a shelf in the A's garage.
    A canvas laundry bag with some particular name stamped on the side of it.
    Heard that this afternoon on Mike Galanos' show on Headline News.


  4. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Just FYI, but regarding the pic of the journal, other media web sites don't have the bigger pic posted. I didn't see the '03 on the book cover until I went to WFTV web site.
    The photo that I saw was on the Document thread here at WS if anyone hasn't seen it.


  5. #125
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Marc feels sorry for GA for being in a toxic family and hopes he finds purpose in his life to assist other families.

    I agree, I just hope it's not with Kidfinders
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.


  6. #126
    Talking about how she says Jesse may have done something to her car when it was abandoned...he had keys to her car.


  7. #127
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    750
    Its hilarious how NG calls Jesse a "lover." They were engaged. Ng ... always going for the shock value.
    "I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
    -Casey Anthony.


  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    Yes....

    LE will find out exactly when it was written.


    At least they'll be able to figure out the year.

    Ink must fade at a certain rate,,,,,I don't know but it sounds like they have a test to determine that


    I'm betting June 08
    I'm betting with you! But yes, they will find out when it was written, and they also know what else is in the diary that we weren't shown. Just MOO, but this diary (if it is from 2008) is just icing on the cake, not something LE needs.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo



  9. #129
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,256
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    It's just us speculating about what things mean and NG's show is not fact a lot of the time. I think everyone takes it with a grain of salt. I know I do. I don't think the case is tainted by it.
    I agree ...... I do but the media hype / spin could damage the case now more than help it. They go too far and the public go the other way.

    This is all interpretation and speculation based on what was just released, since we don't have everything or the bigger LE picture.

    But mud sticks and things become urban myths....... believed as facts.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee


  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Marc Klaas...........when he found out about Polly's death, everyone had different reactions, so it's difficult to read what the A's are going through. He mentions George and sympathizes with him. He says this was a toxic family.
    With all due respect to MK, I really don't like to hear him criticize this family.
    Just doesn't sit well with me. At all.


  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Egoslayer View Post
    yes, same line width, same handwriting, appears to be the same ink & written at the same time.
    Except for the pages ripped out in between.....


  12. #132
    Defense would hit each piece of evidence one piece at a time to put reasonable doubt in the jury's minds, so says an NG expert.


  13. #133
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    I totally agree....

    I think it was written in 08 but I'm very disappointed in Nancy that she didn't report that it has 03 written in the corner.

    It makes it look like she's on a witch Hunt to convict Casey

    There's enough evidence out there agaisnt Casey without the Media Twisting the facts
    Nancy and others as well. Yes, there's definitely enough solid evidence out there. No need to puff up evidence. Just state the facts as they are. Even the HLN guy who claimed Casey had told LE that she wrote the journal entry after Caylee went missing later goes over to the other reporter and says that he thinks the entry might have been written in 2003!

    Cronkite and Brinkley are rolling in their graves these days over what passes as news reporting!


  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Talking about how she says Jesse may have done something to her car when it was abandoned...he had keys to her car.
    Yes and she probably made sure he had keys just so she could set him up. Fallback defense theory #2 if the Nanny theory falls apart???
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo



  15. #135
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,087
    Quote Originally Posted by icherish View Post
    Talking about a child care book found in CAsey's room that was earmarked "tantrums"

    wonder if they'll let me borrow that book, the twins are in the "trying two" as we speak
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.


Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009.02.17 Nancy Grace
    By EmMomma in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 02:31 AM
  2. Nancy Grace - Mon., 1/19/2009
    By JustJax in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 334
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 09:14 AM
  3. Nancy Grace - Monday, 1/5/2009
    By FloridaKatz in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 02:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •