1014 users online (171 members and 843 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Several Cell Phones Seized

It appears the Anthony family had several cell phones taken during the latest search. I found it interesting that KC had two Samsung and one Motorola listed as coming from her room. The phone she had when taken into custody was a Nokia 2610. Samsung makes the BlackJack and Motorola makes several models including the Q. Could these just be old phones that were upgraded?

That family sure had a lot of cell phones kicking around. Especially KC.

3 from her room alone?

2 from the master bedroom

I thought these folks were on verge of bankruptcy!

Quote Originally Posted by Amil View Post
    HUH no kidding so much for that pity party

Quote Originally Posted by bailee View Post
    2 from the master bedroom
    I was thinking (hoping) that the two from the master bedroom were CA & GA's? I was especially hopeful that these were still in LE's possession once the video tapes of DC came out.

It will be interesting to see if we get a comparison of entries to the SIM cards from the 3 taken from KC's bedroom in further doc releases. I'll bet there wasn't a Zani to be found on them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Amil View Post
    half joking here but...maybe this is part of the reason they were on the verge of bankruptcy! With the way KC ran up that one cell phone bill ($700+ before it was turned off/shut down by the cell phone provider) you just never know. Maybe KC was stealing all the Ant's cell phones and running up the bills and the Ant's kept paying 'em instead of their house pymt.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    I was thinking (hoping) that the two from the master bedroom were CA & GA's? I was especially hopeful that these were still in LE's possession once the video tapes of DC came out.

It will be interesting to see if we get a comparison of entries to the SIM cards from the 3 taken from KC's bedroom in further doc releases. I'll bet there wasn't a Zani to be found on them either.
    Wonder if there are any pictures or listing of the model numbers? If it turns out that any of them are a Samsung Blackjack then it just shows another lie. There are way to many mistakes made by KC on this. IMO putting Caylee in a laundry bag that is identical to one found above the washer is really stupid.

I noticed that too, that LE took 3 cell phones from Casey's bedroom and 2 from her parents bedroom. Should be interesting to see what information those phones have in them or what information can be gleaned from those phone records including cell phone pings.

I wonder if one of the phones taken is one of them that Casey said she "lost"?

Quote Originally Posted by david918 View Post
    Wonder if there are any pictures or listing of the model numbers? If it turns out that any of them are a Samsung Blackjack then it just shows another lie. There are way to many mistakes made by KC on this. IMO putting Caylee in a laundry bag that is identical to one found above the washer is really stupid.
    The use of the duplicate laundry bag is just magnificently stupid, isn't it?

I love that part.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    The use of the duplicate laundry bag is just magnificently stupid, isn't it?

I love that part.
    Me too! It defies all reason and logic...unless...someone bought another to replace the one that was missing. THIS we do not yet know.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by david918 View Post
    comment on what I bolded - you don't have to be a CSI fan to know that using the same laundry bag (and duct tape, stickers, garbage bags, blanket, etc., etc., etc.) IS REEEEEEEALY stupid! But I'm so glad she made so many mistakes...just more nails in KC's coffin! ha!
    "You left your 2-year-old child with a person who does not exist at an apartment you cannot identify and you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts," Orange County Judge John Jordan said. "You cared so little about your child."

The "smoking gun" in the capital murder case against KC Anthony will be those infamous 31 days, IMO.

I don't think the multiple cell phones are all that strange. I have at least 3 old ones in my house now. You aren't supposed to throw them away, so I always give my old ones to my child to play with when playing "grown up." It's not inconceivable that a household with 3 cell phone users would have several old ones laying around.

Quote Originally Posted by sua_sponte View Post
    I don't think the multiple cell phones are all that strange. I have at least 3 old ones in my house now. You aren't supposed to throw them away, so I always give my old ones to my child to play with when playing "grown up." It's not inconceivable that a household with 3 cell phone users would have several old ones laying around.
    That's what I'm thinking too. They may not necessarily be active phones. My daughter has 3 of our old cell phones. The batteries are out of course, because you can still dial 911 on an inactive phone.

Quote Originally Posted by sua_sponte View Post
    I agree .. what I have now learned is anything that records or connects to a NETWORK needs to be fully smashed and destroyed on a regular basis. I dont have any reason but I took all my old cell phones that were laying around and --SMASHED um --- then I took the 2 old laptops and 1 old desktop -- took out the harddrives and --- yep SMASHED em -- I plan on doing a SMASH atleast once a year! lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast