Ron C's other children ~ Fact, or Rumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capri

Reaction score
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back

According to this article, Misty was babysitting for a woman who had a son with Ron. Does Ron have a son other than Junior?

<<Croslin said she met Cummings about six months ago when she was baby-sitting for a woman who had a child with Cummings.Croslin said she was concerned the baby boy was not being cared for properly.
“I told him you need to get your son before something bad happens to him,” she said. Croslin said the two started talking. She was 16 at the time.
Her father, Hank Croslin Sr., told the Times-Union that Cummings told him he was 19 and later that he was 21.
Though Hank Croslin said he was angry at first about the lie, he said it is no longer an issue.>>

Wow! Now this is news!! So there is another baby momma and baby for Ron out there somewhere?! Interesting....

You may want to change the title of the thread!

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back

According to this article, Misty was babysitting for a woman who had a son with Ron. Does Ron have a son other than Junior?

<<Croslin said she met Cummings about six months ago when she was baby-sitting for a woman who had a child with Cummings.
Croslin said she was concerned the baby boy was not being cared for properly.
“I told him you need to get your son before something bad happens to him,” she said. Croslin said the two started talking. She was 16 at the time.
Her father, Hank Croslin Sr., told the Times-Union that Cummings told him he was 19 and later that he was 21.
Though Hank Croslin said he was angry at first about the lie, he said it is no longer an issue.>>

Can anyone find a story and stick with it? Really now.

Is the little boy she is referring to Ronald Jr? There has been no mention of another baby mama or child. This whole cast of characters is too much for me to keep up with. With all the sound-alike names, multiple baby's fathers, it is a tangled web.

<<Croslin said she met Cummings about six months ago when she was baby-sitting for a woman who had a child with Cummings.Croslin said she was concerned the baby boy was not being cared for properly.
Another rumor from topix, I read as a comment there that he had an infant and didnt support the baby,and didnt have much to do with the mother. I posted this somewhere in the bazillion threads, but it was at the time, a rumor

Wow, this could totally be possible. IIRC, him & Crystal (Haleigh's & Jr's mom) have been separated for 3 years or so... man, we couldn't make this more complicated if we tried!

So there might be another child that Ronald has. Sheesh, guess they don't believe in birth control...

**THUD**

I've have had just about enough now. Could this be true? You betcha!

How many more players are we gonna get? Now, how can we sleuth this? Does anyone have access to birth records? The way that article reads I would think his name (RC) would have been listed.

Unless there was a way Misty was babysitting for bio mom, I would say they met over another child which could be Ron's. This would add to the mix in a big way especially if Ron ignores them and pays no support.

I've read that he had another child on another website (can't remember which one) I think it said the child was 11 months old.

should someone get this article confirmed? I am reading into it that it is written like Croslin herself said this. Or am I taking it out of context? :waitasec:

Croslin said she met Cummings about six months ago when she was baby-sitting for a woman who had a child with Cummings.
Croslin said she was concerned the baby boy was not being cared for properly.
“I told him you need to get your son before something bad happens to him,” she said. Croslin said the two started talking. She was 16 at the time. By DANA TREEN
The Times-Union

should someone get this article confirmed? I am reading into it that it is written like Croslin herself said this. Or am I taking it out of context? :waitasec:
You're right - MC did say this so it is possible that its not true. Could be just another "story". I've been asking for days to find out HOW they met.

You're right - MC did say this so it is possible that its not true. Could be just another "story". I've been asking for days to find out HOW they met.

WOW! I posted earlier today that I thought Misty started out as his baby-sitter...but I meant for Haleigh and JR-not some other chicks baby! lol....

I don't see Misty would have any reason to lie about how she met Ron or that he has another child. It sounds like her father backed up her story on when they met, too.

How can we find out about this child or the baby mama?

Well, I just went back and re-read the article. Yep, her dad backs that story up , plus why would she go to RC and tell him that he better do something to get that little BOY (so we know its a boy) away from "mom". How could he do that if he wasn't on the BC?

I still wonder if that fight was with a "new dude" shacking up with "mom" and wanting money.

If there is another "baby momma" it would be great if she just came on out and gave some info. She might have good insight that we dont know anything about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77