Identified! AR - Pulaski Co., BlkFem 556UFAR, 18-60, in creek bed, Feb'94 - Cynthia Robinson

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
AR-Jane Doe 0065
Originally posted by: STEADFAST, moved to this board for discussion

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/556ufar.html

Female
Race: Black
Morgan, AR
Located: 02/18/94
Approx DoD: 02/13/94
Red "Liz Wear" sweater with gold stars, strapless bra. Jewelry:
One diamond type earring with gold post, one gold women's diamond type cluster ring with 13 stones.

why isn't there a photo or reconstruction available of what this woman looked like?

https://identifyus.org/cases/2931

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Marie Cherry 1967 Texas
Kimberly Hendrix 1967 Arkansas
Robin Petifer 1963 North Carolina
Alice Sullivan 1966 Tennessee
Delores Williams 1965 Florida

Namus/doenet has a (not very good) picture of the ring and earring. They look rather vintage/costume-y to me.

she was murdered, this link said she died of gunshot wounds: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/556ufar.html

also, not to be too graphic but on nameus it said that her body was found in a 'decomposed' condition. how would they know for sure if she was really African american?

Just for the timing and being one state over: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/johnson_felecia.html. The teeth doesn't really fit, I think, if I understand which were missing from the Doe Network site. Also no mention of jewelry.

her front 2 teeth are fake, it's never mentioned on this jane doe that was found but it could be possible that it was accidentally overlooked (no offense to anyone). I still wouldn't rule Felecia out until a DNA test is done though.

Namus/doenet has a (not very good) picture of the ring and earring. They look rather vintage/costume-y to me.

i agree. i dont think they were wedding rings at all. I think she was wearing them.
the sweater she was wearing looks very distinct too. I think the investigators should look into that.

there honestly isn't enough information given about this woman :/
but here are some questions that came to my mind.
1.) did they ever try to trace the purchase of the sweater she was wearing? as in where it was sold or where she could have bought it from? I don't know about everyone else but to me, that sweater she was found wearing seems very distinct. I would imagine that someone might have recalled seeing her or recognizing that sweater prior to her body being discovered if they were questioned or presented with it.
2.) I read that she was naked from the waist down when her body was discovered. because of that, there's not a doubt in my mind that she was sexually assaulted. did they test her body for any foreign DNA found in her system? it could help capture the person responsible for her death. also the sweater should be checked for foreign DNA... hopefully that's already been done though.
3.) I read over her dental records, and they seem quite distinct, including the fact that she had 8 teeth with amalgam fillings (correct me if i'm wrong but I believe that's a type of metal material filling. I know that nowadays at least, dentist don't really use that anymore unless I'm wrong, but I believe it might have been more common back then so I would probably guess her age is at the higher end of the estimated age spectrum.
4.) Most importantly, why isn't there a facial reconstruction on what this woman looked like? was her face badly damaged by the cause of her death? where was she shot? how many times was she shot? did she have any other injuries to her body?
5.) also, was there any evidence if she had ever given birth at all? meaning that is it possible that she has a child out there somewhere who doesn't know where their mother is?

these are all important questions that should be considered.

Arkansas is not the best place to come up missing or murdered (experience w family) it seems a lack of resources , time , money etc play into it along with a lot of stubbornness of sharing info with other counties etc. JMO of course

Arkansas is not the best place to come up missing or murdered (experience w family) it seems a lack of resources , time , money etc play into it along with a lot of stubbornness of sharing info with other counties etc. JMO of course

that is very messed up :( you think that the state would be concerned about stuff like that. a girl is dead and a killer is STILL on the loose :(

solved.
cynthia marie robinson.
i'm a relative.
when given information by law enforcement, a google search led me here.
i joined the site to write this and give all interested closure. thank you for your vigilance.

solved.
cynthia marie robinson.
i'm a relative.
when given information by law enforcement, a google search led me here.
i joined the site to write this and give all interested closure. thank you for your vigilance.

I just want to say that i am VERY sorry for your loss :( what happened to her was very unfair
This story has also always haunted me on a personal level due to the fact that it happened in Arkansas. And i've also thought about it a lot since i first found this case online :(
Whenever I listened to this song I would always think about her too :(
[video=youtube;5vgyg22yjqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vgyg22yjqY[/video]

I don't know who she was and I never knew her but I will never forget when i first read about this case :(
Rest in Peace Cynthia ♥

I also drew this for a memorial of her. The story did hit home personally :(
I'm glad to finally know her name and that she's been identified.
Rest in Peace Cynthia ♥

ZB6GYsjW.jpg

Attachments

• ZB6GYsjW.jpg
    ZB6GYsjW.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 15

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics