1062 users online (227 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

LE Found Abandoned Car in the Woods

I just watched Greta Van Susteren, On The Record, and she gave a brief update on this case.

Greta said that LE released information today that one of the items of interest found in the woods during the search is an abandoned car. There were no further details.

I'm wondering how this will figure in the case. Does it have anything to do with the purported fight Ron had the day prior to Haleigh's disappearance?
    My posts are my opinion..........

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    I saw that too Leila. I'm wondering does this mean LE has TWO vehicles now? Was this abandoned vehicle a van?

Is anyone else getting annoyed with LE? I just don't understand why they are being so vague about this investigation. With the Caylee Case we learned different things and the LE weren't vague about anything.

Wow,if this is the van,Misty said they took her blanket in the van.So,could these be the people she was with for the three days,her cousin or cousins?

yeah, I'm beginning to think that LE is trying to throw us off on purpose!

So, then would this car found during the search be part of the "not related" things they found that were later said to be insignificant or whatever? Or is this something that they're actually thinking could be related to her disappearance?

Ugghh... so many questions, no answers! We need a mime at this point!

This case perplexing. We just don't have the information we usually get right off the bat from LE that gives us something to work with. Then when we do get something - an abandoned car found during the searches - no other details like make, model, etc. Does it look like it's only been there a couple of days, or a couple of weeks or months? No details.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakegirl View Post
    yeah, I'm beginning to think that LE is trying to throw us off on purpose!

So, then would this car found during the search be part of the "not related" things they found that were later said to be insignificant or whatever? Or is this something that they're actually thinking could be related to her disappearance?

Ugghh... so many questions, no answers! We need a mime at this point!
    I am just going to pray this leads to new clues & the where abouts of a live, cared for Haleigh. I just gotta have hope after such a sad day.

so we have a RSO missing with possible ties to the area, a supposed fight between Ron and some "unknown" person that is also missing, gun found on the side of the road, some type of makeshift dwelling found in the woods and now an abandoned vehicle... I'm not even going to get started on all of Misty's stories... this is crazy! And at the heart of it all, a little girl is still missing....

what's next? some conspiracy between bio dad and bio mom to collect life insurance on Haleigh?!

I really, really hope LE are actually on top of this case!

ITA leila - this could simply be an old rusted out clinker. Maybe there was evidence someone had been using it as a "room". I don't know anymore. I'm just abour ready to give up.

Maybe he's stolen another vehicle and still has her.

Quote Originally Posted by cc81 View Post
    so we have a RSO missing with possible ties to the area, a supposed fight between Ron and some "unknown" person that is also missing, gun found on the side of the road, some type of makeshift dwelling found in the woods and now an abandoned vehicle... I'm not even going to get started on all of Misty's stories... this is crazy! And at the heart of it all, a little girl is still missing....

what's next? some conspiracy between bio dad and bio mom to collect life insurance on Haleigh?!

I really, really hope LE are actually on top of this case!
    Check the main page of the forum - now it's rumored that MC met RC while she was babysitting another child OF RON'S by another woman.

Yep - you can't write this stuff.

They said they seized a vehicle and processed it. What makes people think it may not be this one? They didn't say it was Ronnie's vehicle or anyone in the families' vehicles.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by winterrose View Post
    Maybe he's stolen another vehicle and still has her.
    Wonder if it will show someone lived in car a few days???
    If Haleigh was in the car?
    Does LE do doc dumps on missing children cases or just pressers in Fla?
    TIA
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Wonder if it will show someone lived in car a few days???
    If Haleigh was in the car?
    Does LE do doc dumps on missing children cases or just pressers in Fla?
    TIA
    Just speculation on my part, but I wonder if that abandoned car is a stolen vehicle? I also wonder if the person who last drove it was parking it within a wooded area, concealed from sight, and watching Ronald's mobile home?

The Sunshine Law only comes into effect when there's someone charged with a crime. The prosecution turns evidence (discovery) over to the defense attorney, and within a few days this becomes available to the public.

SATSUMA, FL -- As day nine of the search for Haleigh Cummings comes to a close, candles still burn, tips continue to come in, and family members say they are left with even more questions.
    "Nobody can make up their mind on what she was wearing, who was at home with her, where anybody was that night. It's unbelievable!" says Marie Griffis, Haleigh's maternal grandmother.
    Griffis says it's hard to know what to believe. She just wants the truth.
    "There are just so many lies going around," says Griffis.
    Investigators aren't saying much when answering questions about possible leads, including talk about examining a particular vehicle as evidence.
    "It was processed for evidence, but we're not going to get into that, but it was processed by FDLE," says Detective Dominick Pape with FDLE

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast