Letter mailed to forensic unit from unknown person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent to LEE. I'm hoping we can get more info...did Lee present himself as an investigator?

The wording was a little confusing, I had to read it 3 times.

I gathered that someone mailed something to Lee and a photocopy was mailed the Forensics, but what's up with copies being sent to the media and Sheriffs office?:waitasec:

And...if it was sent to the media, why haven't we heard anything about it from them? Don't you think they would want to *scoop* each other?

That's why I took out half my post. Sent to media, sent to forensics...hopefully this will come out in new doc dump. Do you think this could have been from Casey? Sent thru the court, like Lee said, but someone re-routed a copy or two?

Did it have anything to do with the Anthony's PI's?

That's why I took out half my post. Sent to media, sent to forensics...hopefully this will come out in new doc dump. Do you think this could have been from Casey? Sent thru the court, like Lee said, but someone re-routed a copy or two?

ooooooo, I certainly hope so! I want to know more!!

This is the nature of the beast with doc dumps, they answer lots of questions, but generate a bunch of new ones. It's torture I tell ya, torture!!

Now that makes a lot of sense. I didn't think of that. I was hoping when I started this thread that you and James Bond would show up. I love the way you brains work!!

It may explain how everyone found out about the videotapes.

ETA: but why would it be sent anonymously? If it was credible then it should have been done on the up and up.

why am I drawing a blank on JW?
Good thing...she's the person who showed up at the scene claiming she was with TES and had photos showing they had cleared the area.

Wonder if it came from JW and everyone decided it was wacky?!

Help...I have brain drain from reading all these docs today. Refresh me brain...who is JW again? My brain keeps wanting to think of our fellow and very astute poster here JWG but I KNOW BETTER! LOL!:crazy:

Good thing...she's the person who showed up at the scene claiming she was with TES and had photos showing they had cleared the area.

Oh, that tool bag, geesh, add her to the list of _________ (edited for WS longevity!)

I want to know if Lee sent it to them!!!

Well, it has to be evidence otherwise it wouldn't have been turned over to the defense. I am so curious about it. Could this be the reason why LA got an attorney? I know for a fact that Tom L. was approached by FOX. That was prior to his first interview. Maybe they (the media) did know something.

It may explain how everyone found out about the videotapes.

ETA: but why would it be sent anonymously? If it was credible then it should have been done on the up and up.

And from reading that paragraph again, it sounds like it was a letter.

"The letter was shown to Det. Yuri Melnich. The letter was photocopied to be retained in the case file."

If cc had been sent to the media, its hard for me to understand why we haven't heard about it. Good Lord, if they'll report about Jose's gas pains, they'll report about ANYTHING.

The letter is a real puzzler. For me, it ranks up there with the stone they found at the scene that they said resembled ones found at the As.
You're right, Lovejac...more questions.

Who would have sent something to "LEE" that was considered "evidence"?? This is going to drive me nuts for days. That... and what did the letter contain???!!

I think if Casey sent it the media would have been all over it, don't you guys? Wonder why the media didn't report it? Wonder if it was sent out to all local Orlando stations or just one? So many questions!

I sure wish we knew more about this letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313