02-19-2009, 01:26 AM #1
MythBuster Thread Discussion Area
It might be a good time review and tie off some lose ends.. We might end a spreadsheet for this in the end. Reviewing may help improve our detective skills as it helps us correct possibly faulty lines of thinking.
Confirmed or Busted
1. Lee is not the father. Confirmed
2. House Plan Drawings - Confirmed
3. Knives - 1 - Confirmed (not at crime scene)
4. Trash bag - yellow handles Confirmed
5. Winnie Pooh hamper bag - BUSTED.. it was a Whitney
6. Toy horse at crime scene - CONFIRMED Listed on crime scene report
7. Toy horse NOT FOUND at Anthony's - CONFIRMED
8. Caylee found naked - BUSTED clothing confirmed (was it what GA said she was wearing?)
9. Storybook at crime scene -BUSTED
10. Photos of old men, Caylee on chair, etc.. not on forensics report from crime scene BUSTED
11. Caylee decapitated (per guy on NG) BUSTED
12. Teeth falling out of skull - CONFIRMED
13. Added.. triple bagging - CONFIRMED black trash bag, laundry bag and then another trash bag.
14. Skull sitting next to bag and had been for some time - CONFIRMED
15. Clothes were different than what GA stated seeing Caylee in (jean shorts vs striped shorts) CONFIRMED
16. Shirt was not what she was wearing in the video on Father's day CONFIRMED
17. Chloroform storage -glass bottles only - BEING DEBATED http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/healthguide...cognition.html
18. Many WS's stated Larry Garrison was in it only for the money. CONFIRMED (took money for pictures of Caylee for ABC interview)
Proof of Chloroform ingredients removed from house: Confirmed or Busted ???
This is just a start.. any takers?
Last edited by ibyoungr; 02-19-2009 at 06:31 PM. Reason: EDITED MADE ADDITIONS AND CORRECTION.. LIVING DOCUMENTATION
02-19-2009, 01:40 AM #2
02-19-2009, 01:45 AM #3
02-19-2009, 01:51 AM #4
What I am looking for is for us to review our thought processes and bounce "what we thought right vs what we thought" wrong. All good teams do this to improve abilities.
02-19-2009, 01:54 AM #5
02-19-2009, 01:55 AM #6
I read the remains were triple bagged, two plastic bags and then laundry bag. IIRC.Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.
Justice for Caylee
02-19-2009, 02:40 AM #7
There is a link in the thread beginning with "someone wrote a letter...forensic report..." Not sure of the thread name, but the document is there. It also describes what they call the "pink heart" (I'm guessing it was faded by water?) I posted in there after reading that page, and had to stop as it was upsetting to read. Hope this helps.
02-19-2009, 07:12 AM #8
NG shonkey Reporting - CONFIRMED
CMA, Evil murderer - CONFIRMEDDo not go gentle into that good night.
_________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light
02-19-2009, 07:21 AM #9
02-19-2009, 08:24 AM #10
I, too, heard that she was triple bagged then placed in the laundry tote.
(Hercule - at least we finally know the color of those trash ties!)
02-19-2009, 09:44 AM #11
Ibyounger, you have toy horse listed twice. I second Bogeygal, it is listed in the forensics as found, toy horse with piece of fence. I have no clue now where it was, but it was in handwriting, and IIRC also typed up.
Pullup found with remains-confirmed.
Oh, yeah, how could I forget? Chloroform was looked for and not found on the steering wheel cover and IIRC the car seat. So Chloroform is still undetermined. Sigh.
Last edited by Lanie; 02-19-2009 at 09:47 AM. Reason: edited to add: CHLOROFORM
02-19-2009, 09:49 AM #12
Winnie the Pooh blanket from the Anthony house found at scene-confirmed.
PS I have to quit now, because I have to go to work so don't have time to hunt down the links for what I am posting.
02-19-2009, 09:54 AM #13Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
No bathing suit found with Caylee's remains. I think LP came up with that one.Her name is CAYLEE.
Caylee Marie she will always be.
02-19-2009, 10:11 AM #14
Things are either confirmed or denied. If you want to put it in the mythbuster thread please add a link to the docs or other solid information.
02-19-2009, 10:18 AM #15
By Ghostwheel in forum Heather ElvisReplies: 18Last Post: 06-25-2016, 07:01 PM
By imamaze in forum United KingdomReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2013, 11:57 PM
By imamaze in forum YT - YUKONReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2011, 09:09 PM
By imamaze in forum MississippiReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2011, 10:11 PM
By Salem in forum Hailey DunnReplies: 24Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:37 PM