Thread: Caylee's Paternity and the report

Caylee's Paternity and the report

I know that there is a thread that indicates that Lee is not the father per the report that was released on 2/18/09. I hate to say what I am about to say, but it does add food for thought:

The documents indicate that Q55 and Q56 did not include DNA or STR typing results. I am not sure what this means, but IMO they did not have an adequate sample of Cindy's DNA.

There is no mention of what happened with George's DNA. I understand that Lee is not the father of Caylee, but why is no comparison to George's DNA indicated in this report?

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Just2Cents View Post
    I know that there is a thread that indicates that Lee is not the father per the report that was released on 2/18/09. I hate to say what I am about to say, but it does add food for thought:

The documents indicate that Q55 and Q56 did not include DNA or STR typing results. I am not sure what this means, but IMO they did not have an adequate sample of Cindy's DNA.

There is no mention of what happened with George's DNA. I understand that Lee is not the father of Caylee, but why is no comparison to George's DNA indicated in this report?
    Because they didn't ask the FBI to compare GA's DNA for paternity. Refer to the doc dump of 1/21/09.
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by nancy botwin View Post
    I just wanted to quote that so I wouldn't have to retype it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nancy botwin View Post
    I totally agree.