Caylee's Paternity and the report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just2Cents

Reaction score
I know that there is a thread that indicates that Lee is not the father per the report that was released on 2/18/09. I hate to say what I am about to say, but it does add food for thought:

The documents indicate that Q55 and Q56 did not include DNA or STR typing results. I am not sure what this means, but IMO they did not have an adequate sample of Cindy's DNA.

There is no mention of what happened with George's DNA. I understand that Lee is not the father of Caylee, but why is no comparison to George's DNA indicated in this report?

I know that there is a thread that indicates that Lee is not the father per the report that was released on 2/18/09. I hate to say what I am about to say, but it does add food for thought:

The documents indicate that Q55 and Q56 did not include DNA or STR typing results. I am not sure what this means, but IMO they did not have an adequate sample of Cindy's DNA.

There is no mention of what happened with George's DNA. I understand that Lee is not the father of Caylee, but why is no comparison to George's DNA indicated in this report?

Because they didn't ask the FBI to compare GA's DNA for paternity. Refer to the doc dump of 1/21/09.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82