2009.02.18 Evidence Photo's Discussion

Looks like a shadow to me. Look at the cards hanging on the left....I am thinking shadow.

Looks extremely disorganized to me but maybe this is after Law Enforcement was inside and examined contents of home.

Actually, if you line up the cards on the left side of the photo, some are open and look to be casting shadows on the wall.

I am confused as is usual,lol
I thought all the pictures I had seen before of the home that it was extremely NEAT....even Caylee's room.....what is up with all this stuff all over the bed and piled everywhere...did I miss something?

I am confused as is usual,lol
I thought all the pictures I had seen before of the home that it was extremely NEAT....even Caylee's room.....what is up with all this stuff all over the bed and piled everywhere...did I miss something?
I would guess Law Enforcement examined everything and pulled everything apart.

It looks like the picture they took of Caylee wearing similar shorts to the shorts found with the body was taken the same time as this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aat-7kVj7MY

Here is a screen cap.
cayleeshorts.jpg

And those don't look like the same shorts she was wearing at the nursing home. Sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere else.

Just the rainbow, I know it's just the light and angle, but it's just kind of eerie.

What do I think ? I think that those items found the pink and white bag an the other one and the spotty knickers? bikini bather bottom? and top were VERY LIKELY Caseys what she was wearing when Caylee was moved ? killed ?
and she threw them away along with other things Away from the place where the body was dumped

Thats what I Think ;) :)
OK,whew! I have been looking and looking for these pics...what do you guys think?

Pic of yellow shoe found in Blanchard Park early in the case:

View attachment 2425

Pics of some of the shoes from A house from December search warrant:

Copyrighted photos so please go here and look almost to the bottom on the right - start with the pink shoes...

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/indexGallery.htm

I hope the link works!

OK,whew! I have been looking and looking for these pics...what do you guys think?

Pic of yellow shoe found in Blanchard Park early in the case:

View attachment 2425

Pics of some of the shoes from A house from December search warrant:

Copyrighted photos so please go here and look almost to the bottom on the right - start with the pink shoes...

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/indexGallery.htm

I hope the link works!

Casey wore from between a size 5 to 6 judging by her shoes. This yellow shoe does seem the kind of shoe seized from A home (colored flat with a flower). What size were these shoes?

the rainbow ending on a blob of light that looks like a faint skull image? (At least that's what it looks like to me, thanks for posting it.) You know, it's freaky but when I was looking at the PI video frame by frame, (I never saw all the objects lots of people were talking about) but I saw some skull images and bag images that I thought ????what? I honestly thought, is this a photoshopped image someone was clowning around when they posted it? Or something along those lines. Or just a trick of the light on the lens?

the rainbow ending on a blob of light that looks like a faint skull image? (At least that's what it looks like to me, thanks for posting it.) You know, it's freaky but when I was looking at the PI video frame by frame, (I never saw all the objects lots of people were talking about) but I saw some skull images and bag images that I thought ????what? I honestly thought, is this a photoshopped image someone was clowning around when they posted it? Or something along those lines. Or just a trick of the light on the lens?
i think the sun hit the camera it looks to me like that light colored bag i think it was a bag or the hamper ?

I noticed that one of the pics showed the inside of a drawer with some of Caylee's clothes inside. The picture that grabbed my attention was the one of the Jeans skirt and a pink shirt beside it. The same sort of outfit GA describes her wearing on the 16th, wonder if this was what LE was thinking when they took this photo ?

I just noticed something in the pic of the red heart on the duct tape. Part of the heart was more exposed to the elements more than the rest. There is a clear line separating the more faint left "lobe" of the heart sticker. Wonder what was laying on the right "lobe' that protcted it more from sunlight, rain, etc... Maybe the edge of the duct tape?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back