Casey Lazzzarrro writings

Capri

Reaction score
I find it interesting that KC doodles her name and TonE's together as a married name (even if she doesn't know the correct spelling of his last name). Interesting for handwriting comparisons to the diary pages also. Also noted is the heart under some of her signatures.

mrsLazzzzzarrrrofantasy.jpg
[/IMG]

I find it interesting that KC doodles her name and TonE's together as a married name (even if she doesn't know the correct spelling of his last name). Interesting for handwriting comparisons to the diary pages also.

[/IMG]

Also the little hearts under the name.

Where did you find this??

I find it interesting that KC doodles her name and TonE's together as a married name (even if she doesn't know the correct spelling of his last name). Interesting for handwriting comparisons to the diary pages also. Also noted is the heart under some of her signatures.

[/IMG]

It just shows that KC has a lot of growing up to do.

Casey was probably practicing how she would sign more bogus checks at stores once she got hold of Tony's checkbook!

It just shows that KC has a lot of growing up to do.

I doodle my first name and my boyfriends last name together all the time... I don't think it shows any level of immaturity. She was just "in love" and daydreaming.

[/IMG]

Oh, gosh! That is so pathetic, it's almost sad! That looks like something a teenager would do. Of course, KC is emotionally a teenager at best. She still lived at home, she didn't work, she just did exactly what she wanted when she wanted.

I'd be really curious to know more about KC's background.

Jai Yen

I doodle my first name and my boyfriends last name together all the time... I don't think it shows any level of immaturity. She was just "in love" and daydreaming.

I suppose it depends on how long you and your BF have been together, and if the subject of marriage had been brought up. She wasn't "with" AL that long at that point in time, of course JMO.

The police report is photocopied.

I wonder what color of ink it was written in?

I'm going to agree with you on this one Ms. Heather. Even though I can't remember practising writing my name with a boyfriends after High School, a lot of young women might. I don't see anything nefarious about her doing this.

I'm going to agree with you on this one Ms. Heather. Even though I can't remember practising writing my name with a boyfriends after High School, a lot of young women might. I don't see anything nefarious about her doing this.

You're probably right. My reaction came largely from the fact that Casey seems to "scheme". I don't think it's sentimentality.

In my own experience, it's just something I never did.

This is part of the reason I'd really like to know more about what kind of person Casey is... what she values, what sort of social relationships she has. I wonder what she was like in high school.

It's been many years since I've been anywhere near a high school so I'm rather baffled about the social hierarchy these days. I'd like to know where she fit.

Jai Yen

Casey was probably practicing how she would sign more bogus checks at stores once she got hold of Tony's checkbook!

LOL on the bogus checks. I was thinking the same.

Writing the boyfriend's name as your own married name is something I recall seeing middle schoolers and high schoolers do.

Tony was said to not have wanted girls for children, only boys. Guess Casey was trying to fix that part of her plan. She had her claws out for Tony. She was determined to find a way to get married, get away from home, something!

For a while I thought her boyfriend out in California was her next target. It may have been on her plan B list. Emotional maturity was not something Casey had a dime's worth of. (I know, don't end a sentence with a preposition..., well, I just did it).

The more I read the docs, the more I see where psychiatric help should have been called in decades ago for Cindy and Casey, especially.

Not to mention, there were SO many shoes, toys and clothing for Caylee. I've raised children to adulthood. We could have bought that much for them, but WHY? A child outgrows their clothing so fast. They don't need that many toys and seem to bore of them anyway. My kids would rather have played with friends, go to their little pre-school three mornings a week, go with us to the parks and museums. I enjoyed being a mom so much!

Obviously, Casey jumped into motherhood before she was finished with her metamorphosis into the real world. She was what, 19 when she got pregnant? It is interesting that Cindy played so much a part of a controlling role too.

Did anyone notice the list of Rx drugs in Cindy's name, that were seized in the docs? Good lord. I hope she wasn't taking too many at once when she was on the job as an RN. I imagine Casey knew just where to go if she needed any drugs...

The police report is photocopied.

I wonder what color of ink it was written in?

Here we go with the ink again, lol. I have black, blue, and red pens lying around here. I grab whatever I find. But that doesnt mean because I use a red pen 3 times in a month, that I used them all around the same time.

Here we go with the ink again, lol. I have black, blue, and red pens lying around here. I grab whatever I find. But that doesnt mean because I use a red pen 3 times in a month, that I used them all around the same time.

I was hoping she had a "favorite" pen.

Speaking from a man's point of view:

I would run, run, run until my feet couldn't go any farther.....

Diablo, thank you. It's good to know some guys' can see it for what it is...

FATAL ATTRACTION-esque

from a WOman's POV

Good day!

If I was him it sure would give me the creeps!

I can't imagine how he must feel seeing that. I sure hope he's doing okay, and can move on to have a full and happy life. What a horrifying thing it must have been for him to find out he was living with, sleeping with, having sex with, a girl who just killed her baby, a baby he had met and known and probably played with. And that she was so obsessed with him. It's the stuff of nightmares.

How does a young guy like that move forward to be able to trust and to love and to let himself be loved? I wonder what he'll do with his life. I wish him all things good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back