Piecing together the Crime Scene

BuffaloPI

Reaction score
Site4.jpg

Docs see p42

From p42:

"Located on the north side of the woods...was a path that curved southwest..."

"Lying on the ground.. directly south of the path entrance, was a yellow advertising sign for enrollment in "Kindercare"..."

"a rotting log was observed...inclined upward...hanging vines provided coverage of the area."

"Directly west of the northwest corner area of the log was a human skull. The skull was upright on the ground, partially hidden by vegetation...hair was partially on top if the skull...Duct tape was lying in front of the skull, over the mouth area."

"...directly to the north/northwest of the skull was a black, plastic garbage bag that appeared to be open in some way."

Looks like the many websleuthers going over the crimescene photos were spot on about the locations of much of this. Though the yellow paper I guess is the kindercare sign rather than the book from the 6/15 vids?

I know they said that it was the Kindercare sign but everytime I look at the photo I still believe it's the book from the video. Maybe I just don't want to accept the fact that they said it was the Kindercare sign, IDK.

Looking at this pic now after seeing the kindercare sign...I can see that it is the sign. IMO

attachment.php

Was the partially buried black bag the one that the body was found in or was the bag wedged underneath that rotting log?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back