Haleigh possibly spotted in TN?

From the article:

"More witnesses came forward saying the man, who was white, walked while shielding the face of a girl who looked like Haleigh. The two got into a red Toyota RAV4 with Florida license plates and drove off."

I know Tennessee,most of my family are from Tennessee and North Carolina,if that person gets in the mountains,that's bad.

I thought the Florida tags part was interesting...will be interesting to hear if the family recognizes the vehicle described.

I know Tennessee,most of my family are from Tennessee and North Carolina,if that person gets in the mountains,that's bad.
You got that right.REmember the ATanta park bomber?He hid there for years till he was caught eating out of a dumpster.

I don't suppose anyone can get any kind of access to stolen vehicle reports from FL?

Wow, this sounds so plausible, especially when you think back to all the Caylee leads. TN connection, Florida tags...

I know it could be a longshot, but I got a surge of hope I never experienced with poor little Caylee.

Of course, if you abducted a child, would you go out to Carrabas in the first week? Still, I pray.

Wow -- this is a direct shot up the highway (75 or 71 -- can't remember which, but I drove this route myself years ago and it's a direct run between Gainesville and Knoxville).

THis could explain yesterdays mass trip to the police station.

It's I-75 -- this is a direct run. I just mapped the Carrabas and it is right off the highway. Who knows if this is HC, but this person is definitely in transit, and with Fla plates there is a good chance it is somebody who just took I-75 up from Florida.

I wonder if there is red rav 4 in any of the family myspace pictures?

I wonder if there is red rav 4 in any of the family myspace pictures?

I checked Crystal and Chad (her fiances) page and didn't see any. Misty's profile is private though..does anyone have access to it?

Man! That little Misty needs to tell the whole truth and right now. Thanks for the link, babycat! This sounds like it might have been a good lead.

SO, LE is not saying this led to nothing, are they?

If someone were close enough to tell the car had FL plates then I wonder if they got he actual plate number? Is there anyway that LE can see who in FL has that kind of car registered?

I checked Crystal and Chad (her fiances) page and didn't see any. Misty's profile is private though..does anyone have access to it?

I checked too, didn't see anything:( But as redhead pointed out, it could have been stolen....hmm. I wonder if this will pan out.

As the poster above me said, it could have just been someone enroute, since it is a "straight shot"

If someone were close enough to tell the car had FL plates then I wonder if they got he actual plate number? Is there anyway that LE can see who in FL has that kind of car registered?

I wondered this too. I mean, they saw a child who looked like Haleigh, her face was suspicious, they were prompted to take the make and model of the car, and look at the plates? I'd hope they had SOMETHING to go on as far as tag numbers...

This sounds like an excellent lead, and it's not just one person who saw this. I hope the authorities are following this one up!

CNN Headline News is covering this now.............

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back