Strangulation ?

JaneInOz

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

Page 60

Large piece of Black Pantyhose found at the scene....

Could It have been Strangulation ? after :( the duct tape was placed on :( after some sort of sedation ?

There was also weed killer found pg 61

(And there was a hair tie found page 59)

I don't know if they just collected what was around the bag and bones of Caylee, in an effort to collect anything that may be relevant to the case. This was a local dump site for some of the people who lived there and kids hung out and tossed trash and bags. I don't think everything collected is relevant, but they have to test for DNA and prints to rule items out. JMHO

Strangulation usually leaves some sign of trauma of which Dr. G indicated there was none.

OTOH, I don't know if the hyoid was found...

When I heard there was the collar of a shirt- absent the shirt- I wondered if this might have been used for strangulation.

Strangulation usually leaves some sign of trauma of which Dr. G indicated there was none.

OTOH, I don't know if the hyoid was found...

I didn't see the hyoid in the list of bones, but I did see the only found half of the atlas. Twisting a head to the side hard will break it.

I didn't see the hyoid in the list of bones, but I did see the only found half of the atlas. Twisting a head to the side hard will break it.

That made me nauseous to think about. :sick: But then again, she did research neck breaking back in March. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back