Casey's Reaction to Found Remains was Video Taped

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteangora

I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
Reaction score
Source: Anthony's Reaction To Remains Taped

POSTED: 5:57 pm EST February 19, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators arranged to videotape Casey Anthony's reaction in jail when she learned that a child's remains were found near her family's home, a source told WESH 2 News exclusively on Thursday.

Anthony doubled over twice and appeared to hyperventilate, according to the source who has seen the tape.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18753750/de...05020102192009

Thank you Bluebelle for this news!

Boy, do I wanna see that tape.

Attorneys, will this be something prosecutors can use in their case against her?

The fact that she showed no emotion at all with the JB park finding before it was known what was found says VOLUMES!!

MY I would love to see that tape as well.

I am guessing JB would try to pooh-pooh it by saying 'Oh she reacted that way because of the close proximity to her home, the media suppositions that it was, in fact, Caylee,' etc.?

OMG, OMG! I MUST see that tape!! Any chance it might happen??

Oh how I luv luv luv how orange County LE are proving the "naysayers" wrong and have been totally on top of this case

(bolded snipped from CA)

It was about time she was forced to face her actions. No wonder JB was PO'd he didn't get to her first.

Wow! :eek:

There is obvious defense spin that it is only natural for a Mother with a missing child to react in this way to news her child is likely deceased. While the counter argument is KC's reaction to other discoveries, like JBP was nonchalance -- that still isn't quite as good.

On balance though, this is VERY powerful and helps the Prosecution a LOT more given everything else -- more so than the Defense. In the jail videos KC clearly demonstrates a complete lack of interest in news of the search for Caylee. So the reaction is more towards guilt than panic over her child.

Yet Another Nail.

The Defense can eliminate or explain a lot of these nails but .... there are too many and more we don't know.

When does the Defense see the Tipping Point?

OMG, OMG! I MUST see that tape!! Any chance it might happen??

I think it was just so foxy of LE to make sure she was sitting in front of not only a TV, but a video camera as well. :clap:
JB is gonna have a fit!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I knew her reaction meant, "Oh !", not my poor lovely daughter is dead.

FINALLY, something that wasnt a LIE from that criminal. An honest reaction to the TRUTH of what SHE had done. I doubt we will see this video, not until the trial. This is too HUGE for the Prosecution. I LOVE IT. I cant waite to see JB response to this!

Did Casey ever give a reason why she didn't report Caylee missing other than she was going to 'handle it herself'?

I know I'm going straight to hades for this, but I feel a certain sense of satisfaction that she reacted so violently to to a body being discovered near her house. Because at the time only she knew that it was Caylee.

I like the fact they took her to the nurses station so she could see the breaking coverage. In my mind they took her there so there wasn't anyway for her to ignore it.

I want to see that tape too, but my reasons are selfish and hateful. I really need to pray because I've turned absolutely hardhearted in my middle age.

KC's reaction..... :rolleyes:

"Goodbye cruel world,
I'm leaving you today.
Goodbye,
Goodbye,
Goodbye.
:behindbar
Goodbye, all you people,
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind.
Goodbye."
:behindbar​

Love the way LE set that up! Only reason she would react that way is her knowing full well that they had found Caylee. At this point there was no positive ID... oops guess she forgot to act indifferent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker