2009.02.19 Nancy Grace, Thurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's discussing the case

Sex predator arrested today in Putnam Co., no link though to Haleigh as far as being able to put him near her residence. Authorities still not ruling anyone out. Over 1300 tips have come in so far. Reward now $16,000. Ron: "I'll be here every day until my child returns" ~ family staying in tents.

Evening Panthera...............:)

NG said that the abandoned car the police are processing is a RAv-4!

Evening Panthera...............:)

NG said that the abandoned car the police are processing is a RAv-4!
Hi Leila! It looks like Nancy's going to be back & forth with Haleigh and Caylee tonight!

NG covering Caylee Anthony first tonight and then Haleigh

If LE does not start saying something, they are gonna loose the media. JVM did only a short bit. With the Caylee docs and the chimp....they have to have more bang for this to stay in the front.

Haleighs mom and grandmother will be taking your calls live tonight on Nancy Grace.

52 y/o white male "very dangerous" sex predator Timothy Loukakis (sp?). Lived less than a mile from Haleigh. Seized a vehicle as part of the investigation. MC still being questioned today by LE. RC making plea to public to have Haleigh returned "please bring my daughter home". Loukakis violated terms of his release; had GPS monitoring on.

Well,if that abandoned car was the cousin's,that would be something.

NGrace's right,I think they want to check the SO's house and land.

Loucakis convicted in 2001 of making/distributing *advertiser censored* on internet.

T. J. Hart.........program director for a local television station, talking about the arrest of Timothy Loucakis. He was convicted of sending *advertiser censored* to a child's father, and father turned out to be FLDE.

Question: I live in Texas and not all that familiar with Florida weather, is it warm enough there to live in a tent, especially during the night, our nights here in west Texas are 35 to 45 degrees, could not stay in a tent.

The RSO was trying to sell *advertiser censored* to the father of a 10 yo to set up a meeting with her,is that right?

My problem with the SO is people are going to hear NG and think, oh he did it. End of story. And that's NOT the case.

Well,they also have electricity with extension cords and heaters in the tent.And even tv to watch the news on this.

I hate to say this, considering the subject matter, but did the caption "Live from family tent" almost make anyone else giggle or have i just had way too much birthday cake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak