2009.02.19 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shavaun

I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has
Reaction score
NG really needs to change her intro..."the desperate search......" really its getting annoying.

Casey's reaction to Body being found caught on Jail jouse Video

DC was at the Body site 3 times & gave 3 different reasons why he was there

Good evening! :seeya: thanks for the thread ~ I'd just started one over at Haleigh's forum for coverage about her. Two WS windows open on the computer!

Talking about Haleigh Cummings..
Cops: Sex predator just arrested near Haleigh's home

Commercial

My 7 year old wants me to play with her, instead of posting on the Caylee board. She is crying and just said.."I wished that there was no such thing as technology".

Commercial

My 7 year old wants me to play with her, instead of posting on the Caylee board. She is crying and just said.."I wished that there was no such thing as technology".

I hope you are going to choose to play with her? :crazy:

Commercial

Funny, mine does too! Just asked me to curl her Barbie's hair. At least we care about our daughters...

That's sad. Go play with her. This board will still be here later while she is sleeping.

Nancy's going to talk about Caylee now (43 minutes into the show).

Talking about CA sending the PIs to the scene where Caylee was found a month before (Nov.). Casey's reaction to Caylee's remains were being monitored and videotaped when she found out. Kathi Belich can't confirm if a camera was in sick bay at the jail though. Other reporter saying Casey doubled over twice & hyperventilated.

STOP PRESS

Very OT, Sorry

Bill O'Reilly just declared uncategorically CMA GUILTY!

He does not get involved in these cases, but even to him it's obvious!

Nancy's questioning her panel if the video can be brought into evidence. Eleanor Dixon: says privacy issue and whether or not it's relevant. Peter Odom: probably coming into evidence, but she's an actress, tailoring her response. Pam Hayes: no relevance, after the fact. Nancy asking Eleanor if it's consciousness of guilt.

Did KC ask specifically for Zanax ? I just tuned into NG and am hearing this.

Defense response to new evidence: junk science.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam