housemouse

Reaction score

You have arrived at: Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2

Please continue here.

Thread 1:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79576

Thankyou
SALEM

While we are waiting for some developments in the case, here is an example of how I research info from reliable dates...
Comparing the chart of Father and the 12-12-2002 rap sheet dates, Mars and Venus were conjunct at 7 Scorpio, and Neptune was at 8 Aquarius on the rap sheet date. So, it looks like his natal Saturn, at 7 Scorpio, brought "justice" down on him, for drugs, Neptune at 8 Aquarius, rap sheet date.

His Sun is at 5 Scorpio, and so was his Mercury. I would guess the drug use was during the Neptune square time period.

Neptune moves very slowly. He also has Mars at 18 degrees of Virgo, and Venus at 19 degrees of Virgo, and these two form a semi-square, since they are 45 degrees behind his Mercury, Sun, and Saturn in Scorpio

Now, I hope this isn't confusing, if so, I will try again.

One of my favorite techniques is to use a 45 degree midpoint list of degrees, for it helps me to pick up all the hard aspects to sensitive degrees without having to calculate the 45 and 135 aspects in my head.

These will all show up on a 45 degree scale at and around the 33rd to the 37th degree. So we can be certain that when there are major transits that show up in and on the 45 degree scale from 33 to 37, (with a degree on either side, conservatively) stress aspects/energies are active in his life.

When Haleigh was last seen, Mars was at 34:08, Saturn was at 35:23, Uranus was at 35:53, Jupiter at 38:19, and the North Node at 39:18

To check Mistie's chart, I do the 45 degree run, and find that her natal Sun is at 32:07, Saturn at 33:33, Venus at 33:57, and there are some difficult midpoints hanging around in this area.

In Haleigh's natal chart, we see Pluto at 32:16 and Mercury at 36:19, and some midpoints I would rather not see there...

The 911 call chart isn't really different enough from the last seen chart in term of major movements, but I can look to see what faster moving personal points and/or midpoints might have shown up.

Looking at the 911 call time, I see the ascendant has moved from 17:38 to have transited the entire sensitive degree area and is close to Jupiter, 33:24. Because of that, midpoints involving the ascendant have become active in the sensitive area, like Saturn/Asc and Uranus/Asc.

Ask questions if you need me to try harder to clarify how this works. And, remember that I am only studying this sensitive area in Dad's chart, and seeing how it relates to the "bad weather" that we know about that happened earlier in December of 2002.

Things are different, yes. But there are some similarities, if you think about the symbolic energies related to the planets. There is nothing wrong, either, with having a legend of these by your computer as you read our posts.

This is how I learned, because I memorize best very slowly over time. Wonder when I will commit 8 times 7 to memory? Still have to jiggle around a bit to get that one pulled out. Learning the language of astrology is a whole lot easier than the multiplication tables, believe me!

What I will do next is advance the 45 degree chart from the last seen time to the 911 call, and make a stab at guessing when she was taken. But, this is really getting too close to just a wild guess... things just can't be timed that closely.

The first time that looks interesting is around 11:40 PM on the 9th...

The Ascendant and the Midheaven are bracketing the sensitive degrees I talked about above. I am going to keep looking though, for there could be better times... won't know till I look.

What would be more indicative? the Midheaven or the Ascendant passing over these sensitive degrees, and which planet might we pick. I tend to go with Mars, but would really appreciate opinion and advice here!

My short list:

1. DONALD LEE SAPP

2. TIMOTHY RANDOLPH LOUCAKIS

3. JAMES JOSEPH LANE

Kaitland & I were working on likely time of abduction. I am not at my home workspace where I have the notes & charts regarding this, but I recall there were two extremely likely timeframes:

Shortly before & after midnight, and around 2:30 am.

I will edit this post later this evening with the exact time frames.

Thanks,
Soulscape

=========
Note: Remember, it is possible it was none of these RSO's but rather someone entirely off the radar screen! That said, if it does turn out to be one of the local RSO's, SAPP would be my #1 pick, with the other two close behind. I also had deep suspicions about REYNOLDS and JJ LANE.

(Quoting myself above & below, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3311485&postcount=282)

...chart placements look suspicious as early as 11:50 pm, and until approx. 12:50 am. It is during this timeframe that JUPITER (Haleigh in the Truth chart) and the CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE conjunction (hurt/damage/disappearance) shift from the 4th House of the Home to the 3rd House of the Near Neighborhood.

Logically, that seems a little "early" to me --- but what if Misty generally went to bed around 10:00 - 10:30 pm, and the perp, who likely had been observing the habit patterns of the family, had noted lights out consistently around this time? He may have figured 2 hours or so was enough for everyone to be soundly asleep, and he knew he'd have to be out of there before Ronald came home around 3:15 am or so.

Another highly likely time would be 2:30 am when SATURN RX opp. URANUS was exactly on the 10/4 axis.

ETA: If (and I emphasize if) Misty put the kids to bed and then slipped out for while as a tipster alleges, there would have been a window of time for a perp to come in and snatch the baby. I feel certain the perp had cased them out, observed, got to know their habit patterns. If (there's that word again) Misty had a "habit" of sneaking out for a little R&R after putting kiddies to bed, and if this had been repeatedly observed, the perp would only have had to wait in the darkness on that night of 2/9/09, until she left the premises, to carry out his evil plan....

The 911 Call chart discussed in Post #292 pointed to a neighborhood connection:

...placements suggest the perp lives and/or works in the neighborhood, or has family in the neighborhood. There is a neighborhood connection.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3311670&postcount=292

Thanks,
Soulscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulscape
My short list:

1. DONALD LEE SAPP

2. TIMOTHY RANDOLPH LOUCAKIS

3. JAMES JOSEPH LANE

Kaitland & I were working on likely time of abduction. I am not at my home workspace where I have the notes & charts regarding this, but I recall there were two extremely likely timeframes:

Shortly before & after midnight, and around 2:30 am.

I will edit this post later this evening with the exact time frames.

Thanks,
Soulscape

=========
Note: Remember, it is possible it was none of these RSO's but rather someone entirely off the radar screen! That said, if it does turn out to be one of the local RSO's, SAPP would be my #1 pick, with the other two close behind. I also had deep suspicions about REYNOLDS and JJ LANE.

(Quoting myself above & below, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=282)

...chart placements look suspicious as early as 11:50 pm, and until approx. 12:50 am. It is during this timeframe that JUPITER (Haleigh in the Truth chart) and the CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE conjunction (hurt/damage/disappearance) shift from the 4th House of the Home to the 3rd House of the Near Neighborhood.

Logically, that seems a little "early" to me --- but what if Misty generally went to bed around 10:00 - 10:30 pm, and the perp, who likely had been observing the habit patterns of the family, had noted lights out consistently around this time? He may have figured 2 hours or so was enough for everyone to be soundly asleep, and he knew he'd have to be out of there before Ronald came home around 3:15 am or so.

Another highly likely time would be 2:30 am when SATURN RX opp. URANUS was exactly on the 10/4 axis.

ETA: If (and I emphasize if) Misty put the kids to bed and then slipped out for while as a tipster alleges, there would have been a window of time for a perp to come in and snatch the baby. I feel certain the perp had cased them out, observed, got to know their habit patterns. If (there's that word again) Misty had a "habit" of sneaking out for a little R&R after putting kiddies to bed, and if this had been repeatedly observed, the perp would only have had to wait in the darkness on that night of 2/9/09, until she left the premises, to carry out his evil plan....

The 911 Call chart discussed in Post #292 pointed to a neighborhood connection:

...placements suggest the perp lives and/or works in the neighborhood, or has family in the neighborhood. There is a neighborhood connection.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=292

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks, Soulscape... I am going to look later for another opportune time, and will check it with your analysis. If we can get the different methods to say the same thing? HOO-AHH !! (as they say in the Army)

11:51 pm 2/9/09

NODES conjunct Midheaven/IC axis exact at 9 Leo/Aquarius

MOON in fatal final degree 29 Leo, about to change sign

MARS at 4 Aquarius

ASC at 5 Scorpio (inconjunct VENUS the female child)

12:51 am 2/10/09

Midheaven at 24 Leo partile conj. Haleigh's natal SUN

MOON at 00 Virgo

NEPTUNE slips under the door from 4th House (home) to 3rd house (near neighborhood. (Disappearance)

ASC at 18 Scorpio

2:30 am 2/10/09

ASC at 9 Sagittarius

Midheaven/IC at 20 Virgo/Pisces with SATURN 20 Virgo opposite URANUS 20 Pisces exact; BLACK MOON LILITH in 20th degree (Capricorn)

MOON at 01 Virgo

MAR 4 Aquarius

Housemouse, see if your midpoints confirm.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Angel, once again I must say, you are Awesome!!!

Haleigh's family life unstable from start
Father's girlfriend provides more details about Haleigh’s disappearance
Story updated at 9:25 AM on Thursday, Feb. 19, 2009
<snipped>
However, Croslin said she found the shirt on Monday, when she was allowed back inside the doublewide mobile home for the first time since the disappearance. She was there to discuss the layout of the mobile home with investigators and was looking for the clothes Haleigh wore her last day at school. She then saw the Hannah Montana shirt in a laundry pile by the back door. &#8220;When I put her blanket on she had that shirt on,&#8221; Croslin told the Times-Union on Wednesday. She said she has no idea how the shirt wound up there.

Croslin said the children&#8217;s great-grandmother, her brother and an air-conditioning repairman were the only ones to visit the mobile home that day.
After eating, Croslin said the children watched movies before Haleigh went to bed about 8:15 p.m. The children&#8217;s father, 25-year-old Ronald Cummings, was on an evening shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka and arrived home about the time Croslin was making the 911 call.

Croslin also told the Times-Union that the day Haleigh disappeared, she told authorities a cousin who had been staying in Crescent City for about a month went back to Tennessee. She said the cousin had &#8220;messed with&#8221; her sexually when she was a child but not been deemed a sexual offender. The cousin had visited the mobile home she shared with Cummings but was told not to come back when a gun in the house turned up missing around the same time, she said.

Court records and interviews details brushes with the law involving Cummings as well as clashes over child custody with Crystal Sheffield, the biological mother of Haleigh and Ronald Jr. Sheffield and Cummings never married, but she said the two were together between the times she was 14 and 19. &#8220;I was 17 when I got pregnant with Haleigh,&#8221; said Sheffield, now 23.

Croslin said she met Cummings about six months ago when she was baby-sitting for a woman who had a child with Cummings.
Croslin said she was concerned the baby boy was not being cared for properly.

&#8220;I told him you need to get your son before something bad happens to him,&#8221; she said. Croslin said the two started talking. She was 16 at the time.
Her father, Hank Croslin Sr., told the Times-Union that Cummings told him he was 19 and later that he was 21. Though Hank Croslin said he was angry at first about the lie, he said it is no longer an issue.

It is against Florida law for a person 24 or older to have relations with anyone 17 or younger, but investigators said they are not looking into the issue during the search for Haleigh. Find the little girl is their priority, they said.

Article:
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back?page=1

The (alleged) Tennessee sighting reported earlier, and now the Tennessee cousin who molests young relatives in connection with the fight over the gun Ronald had?

Tuba, we need you here. Please put your papers down and stop by and give us a hand!!!!

ETA: Can anyone track down the birth data for the cousin???

Love,
Soulscape

OK, here goes the timing using the 45 degree midpoint technique...

At 11:50 PM the 9th...

the Ascendant was approaching Uranus at 35:46. Midheaven was just past Jupiter, at 38:49, and was creeping up on the North Node.

At 12:00 AM, the 10th...

Midheaven was conjunct the Saturn/Pluto midpoint, nasty!, Ascendant was creeping up on Jupiter...

Between 12:23 and 12:32 AM, the 10th

Midheaven goes over a bunch of midpoints surrounding Pluto... This looks very promising because of the nature of the midpoints.

But, at 12:40, the ASC/MH midpoint is on Pluto, and the MH has just passed Venus and is getting close to the Sun. Maybe this one is even better?

...Heading to your 2:30 time, SoulScape, now we find the Midheaven right on the Saturn/Uranus Midpoint, as you said. Remember that I said Mars involved with these sensitive degrees? Mars is involved too with the Saturn/Uranus opposition and the Midheaven.

The Ascendant is moving up on Mercury, and this might reinforce the neighbor idea that we have...

So, to summarize, I think we have 3 potential times, and I'll be darned if I can pick a favorite.

11:40 PM, if Mistie wasn't home, or was "dead to the world" asleep.

12:23 through 12:40... not sure which to pick.

2:30. The Midheaven is right where you said, and Mars is involved... I like this one too!

Our techniques DO seem to focus in on the same time periods... I hope we find out some day, how close we have come...

I posted this several times and would really like to know how I can find out more info?

I just rec'd an Amber Alert for a 7 yr old girl, just taken from Petal, Ms (near Hattiesburg) there is a description of a new ford, silver vehicle with TN lic plate #72B81. I rec'd this @ 9:05 Pm forwarded from by daughter-in-law.

I posted this several times and would really like to know how I can find out more info?

I just rec'd an Amber Alert for a 7 yr old girl, just taken from Petal, Ms (near Hattiesburg) there is a description of a new ford, silver vehicle with TN lic plate #72B81. I rec'd this @ 9:05 Pm forwarded from by daughter-in-law.

Scorpian, try to get a good "last time seen", by a reliable witness. Also, ask if your daughter-in-law can get a birth date, location, and time.

Then post this info to the Forensic Requests Only thread. Having this info really helps us, as we really can't do good forensic work without it. Also post any links to articles about the poor child that have pertinent details.

We are not psychics here, we are working on forensic astrology, and really need the details for casting accurate charts. You will find us straining at the bit to get to work if we can get this info to work with!

Scorpian, try to get a good "last time seen", by a reliable witness. Also, ask if your daughter-in-law can get a birth date, location, and time.

Then post this info to the Forensic Requests Only thread. Having this info really helps us, as we really can't do good forensic work without it. Also post any links to articles about the poor child that have pertinent details.

We are not psychics here, we are working on forensic astrology, and really need the details for casting accurate charts. You will find us straining at the bit to get to work if we can get this info to work with!

I'm too embarassed to come back here, I was just informed that this is a hoax:furious: I am so sorry, this really has upset me. Why do people do this?

Anyway, for now on I will wait...Apparently that is what the hoaxter's ( spl ? ) want us to do right, that way it gives them more time...Oh, I can't even comprehend this right now...Sorry, I wasted your time...I am just :furious::furious::furious: right now.

Thanx again Astros for all that you have done and continue to do! I had a horrible feeling about RC today while watching the presser, and again while watching his mom TN talking about him on Nancy Grace. This is the same feeling I had about GA weeks prior to his suicide attempt - sick to my stomach & like the breath has been knocked out of me. I am VERY worried about RC's mental state right now. I know that some have suspicions about his culpability in Haleigh's disappearance. I don't believe he knowingly had anything to do with it. He is just too grief stricken IMO.

Is there anything in his charts that might indicate he may take his own life or attempt to do so? I wish I could shake this feeling.

Thanks, White Hawk.

What a fine, upstanding gentleman..........

Still looking for birth data, if anyone can track it down.

Thanks,
Soulscape

He's a young guy.Noted he was a LEO ...late teens and Misty looks FINE with him. Have to question everything she says.

Here are some pics I pulled from his MySpaceyPlace and one of her comments back in Oct. '08.."come back to Fl"

The 'gun' business is confusing..Ron C. said 'there was no fight' on the news this evening. ????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/HALEIGH-mistycousin.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/HALEIGHMistyCousin2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/HALEIGHMistyCousinMySpNov08.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/HALEIGH-MistyinOct08tocousin.jpg

Thanks, White Hawk.

What a fine, upstanding gentleman..........

Still looking for birth data, if anyone can track it down.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I just read in Haleigh's main forum that Brandon turned 18 on Feb. 4th.

This is the cousin's MySpace page. Might be able to find something here.
http://www.myspace.com/brandon12345b

Check this out. I went on B's MySpace page and look at the below. I have a feeling that the "touched inappropriately" experience between MC & her cousin B might just have been an innocent kid thing...not sure so please don't bash me for seeming uncaring. If MC felt threatened by her cousin, why on Earth would she contact him to say she missed him and basically wanted him to stop by? Hmmm? I kind of think it's to throw blame somewhere else right now and maybe take some heat off of herself. I seriously think she might have stepped out, if only for a second. Please see what I just now took from B's page (kindly keep in mind that I think he looks like a real winner, especially after looking at his huge rolled blunt pic, what the heck):

!!please bring haleigh home!!
s_7ed2f830275e40ec80e81dad9c4a6b69.jpg

Nov 14 2008 2:57 PM
wuz up cuz its tommy wanted to tell you we miss you down here in fl wish you would come back so we can hit the club up agine.maybe you can come down for your b day,we had fun last year. well cuz tell charlie i said wuz upand tommy.stay out of lockup. dont be doing stupid ****.
later

Oct 30 2008 2:50 PM
hey cuz what up how are u doing cant right no one we are not good anofe for u wellm we love u and miss u we now u was not comeing back to fl well hit me up when u get this sok love yA CUZ

Check this out. I went on B's MySpace page and look at the below. I have a feeling that the "touched inappropriately" experience between MC & her cousing B might just have been an innocent kid thing...not sure so please don't bash me for seeming uncaring. If MC felt threatened by her cousin, why on Earth would she contact him to say she missed him and basically wanted him to stop by? Hmmm? I kind of think it's to throw blame somewhere else right now and maybe take some heat off of herself. I seriously think she might have stepped out, if only for a second. Please see what I just now took from B's page (kindly keep in mind that I think he looks like a real winner, especially after looking at his huge rolled blunt pic, what the heck):

Oct 30 2008 2:50 PM

hey cuz what up how are u doing cant right no one we are not good anofe for u wellm we love u and miss u we now u was not comeing back to fl well hit me up when u get this sok love yA CUZ

Jersey I could prob agree with you because of their age difference. The MySpace entry though is from Lindsy isn't it? Tommy's wife? That's what I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member