1243 users online (224 members and 1019 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee's Shoes...Important Clue?

Caylee's shoes were not found with her remains. This leads to some very important questions:

- Were any of her shoes missing from the Anthony home?

- If the shoes were all at the home, have the Anthony's truthfully stated this to LE?

- If a pair of shoes are missing, where are they?

Possible answers:

- If all of Caylee's shoes are at the home, then this blows KC's nanny story way out of the water. You simply do not take a child to the sitter without shoes! Is this why KC spun the tale of the nanny having everything the child would need at her home including shoes and socks? I found this statement to be ridiculous and an obvious lie! Now I think I know why she told it!

- If all the shoes are accounted for, this might also lead to the conclusion that Caylee was murdered in her home.

- If a pair of shoes are really missing from the home and have not been found elsewhere, this might mean Caylee was killed outside the home and the shoes are yet to be found. Find the shoes and they might lead to the scene of the crime.

IMO, no shoes are missing. This might be why LE took Caylee's shoes as evidence (photos in latest doc dump).

Anyone have additional info or insight into this?

I do think this is a big clue as to where she may have been killed.

I think it is HUGE if there were no shoes found!

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

IMO, the fact that they didn't find any shoes at the remain site is huge. I also believe that LE took the pictures of Caylee's shoes to prove that all the shoes that belonged to her was still at the home( suggesting that Caylee was killed in the home). Why else would they take pictures of the shoes? They probably asked CA "Is these all of Caylee shoes?" (answer: YES) "Are any pairs of shoes missing?" (answer: NO) Maybe CA had no idea that something that simple would turn out to be huge.

I would think it would be important...the last pair of shoes she wore out of the house.
    YOU are the ring-master of your own circus.

JMOO

Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
    I think it is HUGE if there were no shoes found!
    Bingo!

Didn't GA say she was wearing white tennis shes?

I'm off to go look at the pictures. BRB!

I've believed for quite some time now (because no shoes were found with Caylee) that she was sedated, then drowned in the bath. I also think this may be why Caylee's doll was undressed. Caylee may have thought she was undressing the doll for a bath.

Quote Originally Posted by webhound View Post
    Didn't GA say she was wearing white tennis shes?

I'm off to go look at the pictures. BRB!
    I believe I saw the picture of the white tennis shoes...

It is strange. But I wonder even more about the collar that was separated from the little shirt. Why was it separated and why the pieces in two different places!

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    I've believed for quite some time now (because no shoes were found with Caylee) that she was sedated, then drowned in the bath. I also think this may be why Caylee's doll was undressed. Caylee may have thought she was undressing the doll for a bath.
    Indigo, IIRC, I read awhile back that Caylee never liked clothes on the doll & was always taking them off?

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

Who (if anyone) will give credible confirmation if any of Caylee's shoes are missing (or not missing?)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

Picture 31! Five pairs of shoes in the photo. ALL ARE WHITE!!!

LE is on to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
    It is strange. But I wonder even more about the collar that was separated from the little shirt. Why was it separated and why the pieces in two different places!
    The collar found with the remains were most of what was left of the shirt Caylee was wearing when she was dumped. Another shirt, with collar attached, was found at the A's with a matching serial number.
    Lanie

In one of the pics with Caylee, she is wearingblue croc type shoes, wonder where those are??
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast