Caylee's Shoes...Important Clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webhound

Reaction score
Caylee's shoes were not found with her remains. This leads to some very important questions:

- Were any of her shoes missing from the Anthony home?

- If the shoes were all at the home, have the Anthony's truthfully stated this to LE?

- If a pair of shoes are missing, where are they?

Possible answers:

- If all of Caylee's shoes are at the home, then this blows KC's nanny story way out of the water. You simply do not take a child to the sitter without shoes! Is this why KC spun the tale of the nanny having everything the child would need at her home including shoes and socks? I found this statement to be ridiculous and an obvious lie! Now I think I know why she told it!

- If all the shoes are accounted for, this might also lead to the conclusion that Caylee was murdered in her home.

- If a pair of shoes are really missing from the home and have not been found elsewhere, this might mean Caylee was killed outside the home and the shoes are yet to be found. Find the shoes and they might lead to the scene of the crime.

IMO, no shoes are missing. This might be why LE took Caylee's shoes as evidence (photos in latest doc dump).

Anyone have additional info or insight into this?

I think it is HUGE if there were no shoes found!

IMO, the fact that they didn't find any shoes at the remain site is huge. I also believe that LE took the pictures of Caylee's shoes to prove that all the shoes that belonged to her was still at the home( suggesting that Caylee was killed in the home). Why else would they take pictures of the shoes? They probably asked CA "Is these all of Caylee shoes?" (answer: YES) "Are any pairs of shoes missing?" (answer: NO) Maybe CA had no idea that something that simple would turn out to be huge.

I would think it would be important...the last pair of shoes she wore out of the house.

Didn't GA say she was wearing white tennis shes?

I'm off to go look at the pictures. BRB!

I've believed for quite some time now (because no shoes were found with Caylee) that she was sedated, then drowned in the bath. I also think this may be why Caylee's doll was undressed. Caylee may have thought she was undressing the doll for a bath.

It is strange. But I wonder even more about the collar that was separated from the little shirt. Why was it separated and why the pieces in two different places!

I've believed for quite some time now (because no shoes were found with Caylee) that she was sedated, then drowned in the bath. I also think this may be why Caylee's doll was undressed. Caylee may have thought she was undressing the doll for a bath.

Indigo, IIRC, I read awhile back that Caylee never liked clothes on the doll & was always taking them off?

Who (if anyone) will give credible confirmation if any of Caylee's shoes are missing (or not missing?)

It is strange. But I wonder even more about the collar that was separated from the little shirt. Why was it separated and why the pieces in two different places!

The collar found with the remains were most of what was left of the shirt Caylee was wearing when she was dumped. Another shirt, with collar attached, was found at the A's with a matching serial number.
Lanie

In one of the pics with Caylee, she is wearingblue croc type shoes, wonder where those are??

I always have thought that baby CAYLEE died in the home.
Ready for bed......no shoes.
kc was in a fit of rage........shut Caylee up and hid her outside at night.........
then to the car trunk.
GA lied and never saw them leave the next day,IMO
collar off shirt and in 2 places....was it cut? sliced? ripped? blood evidence on it?

In one of the pics with Caylee, she is wearingblue croc type shoes, wonder where those are??

Was it a recent photo with the crocs or could she have outgrown them?

Any other photos of Caylee showing her shoes that anyone can remember?

I believe the significance of the LE photo might be that the last shoes she was seen wearing were white and all her white shoes might be there, but there might be no shoes missing at all.

I always have thought that baby CAYLEE died in the home.
Ready for bed......no shoes.
kc was in a fit of rage........shut Caylee up and hid her outside at night.........
then to the car trunk.
GA lied and never saw them leave the next day,IMO
collar off shirt and in 2 places....was it cut? sliced? ripped? blood evidence on it?

Which leads to another important question. To know the answer, we need to know the truth about "the big fight". If it happened, I agee that there is a very good chance KC stormed out of the house and snatched the baby out of bed and took her along for spite. She would be enraged and more likely to kill that poor little baby shortly after she left just as she had wanted to for some time.

That would also explain the blanket (and no shoes as you mentioned).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni