Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Caylee's Shoes...Important Clue?

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    Two things on my mind . . . 1) KC told LE that she received call from Caylee w/Zanny the day before they first got involved and she said Caylee was talking about her (new?) shoes. I do think Caylee's shoes are an important issue in this case due to the comment Kc made as the last time she spoke with her daughter. 2) I don't remember if we ever discussed Caylee having a favorite "blankie" - usually (in my experience) those are pretty worn and tattered by the time they are 3 y/o. It seems doubtful to me that her favorite blankie would be her crib quilt (Winnie found at scene of remains). Honestly don't remember many pics w/Caylee w/a favorite blankie or with the Mama doll for that matter.
    What if CA had bought Caylee new shows and KC was returning them to Walmart? KC does speak in half-truths sometimes. May be that is why Caylee was sooooooo mad that day.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    What if CA had bought Caylee new shows and KC was returning them to Walmart? KC does speak in half-truths sometimes. May be that is why Caylee was sooooooo mad that day.
    That makes sense when you consider that Walmart will probably only do returns for cash if you have the receipt - otherwise it's store credit. As desperate for $ that KC was at that point in time . . . . . hmmmmmm

Does it appear to anyone else that there are spaces for two more pairs of Caylee's shoes in this pic? (sorry I don't know how to add the pic itself). The spacing appears to at least accomodate one more pair and it looks as if they had been lined up and someone grabbed those out of the lineup . . . .

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/187404...de=30&taf=orlc

Does it appear to anyone else that there are spaces for two more pairs of Caylee's shoes in this pic? (sorry I don't know how to add the pic itself). The spacing appears to at least accomodate one more pair and it looks as if they had been lined up and someone grabbed those out of the lineup . . . .

This one?

<Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisalei321 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Bumping this thread for very selfish reasons. Hoping it will catch the attention of a shoe-status WS expert that can answer a question surfaced in the "Walmart..." thread.

It was proposed/asked in the "Walmart..." thread if the claim has been made that ALL of Caylee's shoes have been accounted for @ G&C's.

The answer maybe buried in this thread...so I'm bein' selfish and lazy to take this approach

Goes to the potential for Casey to have gone to Walmart to buy Caylee some shoes 6/16 (JT statement) and the implications that would have for Casey's intent/plan that afternoon.

TIA!
    Earlier in the thread we had discussed if all of Caylee's shoes had been accounted for and I do not believe we had a concrete answer. This was mostly due to the fact that the family would probably be the only ones who could answer that question.

What I observed to be notable was not only that the shoes had all been photographed, but there were photos of all her white tennis shoes (or sneakers) grouped together. I believe this was due to George saying that Caylee had been last seen in white sneakers. LE did the same thing with all her pink shirts and all her jean skirts/shorts.

Also, noted...Casey made a point to say that the Nanny had shoes for Caylee at the house. Was this to explain away the fact that all Caylee's shoes could be accounted for?

When Casey said that LE "hadn't even found Caylee's clothes" as stated by someone early on in the case, was she talking about the fact the clothes and shoes Caylee was reported to be last seen in were present and accounted for right there in the house?

One last thought, I agree with those of you who cannot put faith in an honest answer from the GPs regarding Caylee's shoes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to webhound For This Useful Post:

It seems to be there are more shoes missing! She has to have more shoes than that IMO. My 6 month old has more shoes that that. The spacing does shoe their are at least 2 other pairs missing.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kpalma715 For This Useful Post:

Well, I seem to remember 2 other pair of shoes that aren't shown in the picture above. There's a picture of Caylee floating around where she has "water" shoes on and another oucture of her in sandals...trying to remember if they're those "jelly" sandals...not sure, though

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

I am sure those shoes were arranged / staged prior to photos being taken. We all know how CA likes things neat. She's the type that would clean up before a housekeeper. IMO, the only significance of the "shoes" comment, was to think of an explanation for LE had Cindy said, "and none of her shoes or clothes are missing so something isn't right". In her pea brain, KC expected that telling everyone that Caylee was talking about shoes while with Zanny would be sufficient to shut mom up. "See Mom, she HAS freakin shoes. So she is fine."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

OK, Here's a pair of shoes that seem to be unaccounted for. This picture is from Easter 2008 - right before Caylee died. Link is below:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...a%3DN%26um%3D1

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by webhound View Post
    E

What I observed to be notable was not only that the shoes had all been photographed, but there were photos of all her white tennis shoes (or sneakers) grouped together. I believe this was due to George saying that Caylee had been last seen in white sneakers. LE did the same thing with all her pink shirts and all her jean skirts/shorts.

and

sleutherontheside said (sorry still learning on how to do multiple quotes)

I am sure those shoes were arranged / staged prior to photos being taken. We all know how CA likes things neat. She's the type that would clean up before a housekeeper.

I guess we are just not sure on who might have arranged them - but if they were being lined up for a photo - I would assume there wouldn't be a perfect space for at least one if not two more pair . . . maybe I am just making too much of this tidbit . . ..

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Here's another pic showing Caylee in white sandals. I'm not sure when this was taken but she looks about the same size as her Easter egg hunting picture. Link is below:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D20%26um%3D1

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    In the Set 10: Photos released February 18, 2009, In photo 123 of Caylees closet- they seem to be in the second from the bottom row of the shoe organizer, hanging off her closet.
    http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...dexGallery.htm

I loved her in those little shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    OK, Here's a pair of shoes that seem to be unaccounted for. This picture is from Easter 2008 - right before Caylee died. Link is below:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...a%3DN%26um%3D1

Hi JG!! I think those croc style shoes are referred to and depicted in the post I quoted above yours. (I think it is approx. the 10th row of pictures down.)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Harmony2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    Hi JG!! I think those croc style shoes are referred to and depicted in the post I quoted above yours. (I think it is approx. the 10th row of pictures down.)
    Hi Harmony! I'm really confused...can't find them!
    Last edited by Jersey*Girl; 10-08-2009 at 03:23 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

and

sleutherontheside said (sorry still learning on how to do multiple quotes)

I am sure those shoes were arranged / staged prior to photos being taken. We all know how CA likes things neat. She's the type that would clean up before a housekeeper.

I guess we are just not sure on who might have arranged them - but if they were being lined up for a photo - I would assume there wouldn't be a perfect space for at least one if not two more pair . . . maybe I am just making too much of this tidbit . . ..
    Hi! To multi-quote you click on the button with the quotation symbol and plus sign of the posts you want to quote. They will turn red. Then click "post reply" at the bottom left of the page.

Here's another pic showing Caylee in white sandals. I'm not sure when this was taken but she looks about the same size as her Easter egg hunting picture. Link is below:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D20%26um%3D1

Those sandals are not in the lineup of white shoes found at Hopespring shown above in Lisalei's post.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony2 For This Useful Post:

Hi Harmony! I'm really confused...can't find them!
    On Karn's link there are sets of photos. Go to the 10th row down first picture on the left. It shows a shoe rack of shoes behind the door. It looks like those blue croc shoes are in there.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harmony2 For This Useful Post:

Ok, found it Harmony! Thanks again! I'm posting it for other people to refer to:

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

The white sandals pic that I posted are also in the picture above showing various shoes - 3rd row from the top, 2nd from the right. OK, so scratch both of the shoes pics I listed. Sorry folks...just tryin' to help

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Here is the link to the 10th row first pic reference - lots of different colored shoes - makes me think all of the white shoes were arranged for the picture (by CA or LE?)

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog.../lg/208872.htm

The white sandals are in this link, along with pink cowboy boots, pink sandals (?), pink mary jane tennies, and a pair of black flip flops and one pair of pink ones (both the latter appear smaller than the sandals depicted in post above).

in the abc link for pics there are other pics of a smaller Caylee wearing pink slippers in GA's arms and white shoes looking thru the eyepiece at her Mom but I think she had probably outgrown those.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog.../lg/208872.htm

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Hi wenwe4, we posted right around the same time. I know...sometimes I like to confuse people on purpose...jkjkjk. I totally missed that pic b/c my eyes automatically focussed on the "arranged" shoes on the floor pic. My fault. Sorry sugar, but I did supply a pic of the hanging shoes organizer showing both. Thanks again.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

I think it would be very difficult to know FOR SURE how many pairs of shoes Caylee had. It would be so easy to conveniently forget or whatever...unless we knew beforehand exactly how many pairs she had. I mean, how many other straight answers have we received?
    "The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." Dietrich Bonhoeffer

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mistressammie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mistressammie View Post
    I think it would be very difficult to know FOR SURE how many pairs of shoes Caylee had. It would be so easy to conveniently forget or whatever...unless we knew beforehand exactly how many pairs she had. I mean, how many other straight answers have we received?
    Right now my avitar has 3 pair of shoes we use on a regular basis,but there are also shoes from this summer and even from last year floating around.I couldn't come up with a for sure answer. All I could tell you is I always seem to find ONE of each pair while rushing in the morning.
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kpalma715 View Post
    Yes, I agree! I have 4 kids and my 2 toddlers always take their shoes off, especially in the car.
    TWO toddlers? You are eligible for combat pay! I know they run on nuclear energy - kudos to you girlfriend!

(As an aside, years ago they did a study by putting a group of athletic guys, aged 18-24 through the typical daily motions and activities of a 2-year old. NONE of them could make it through the day, lol!)
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

42. The Following User Says Thank You to cecybeans For This Useful Post:

Found another pic of shoes Caylee wore - see page 10 of 12 - (look at her facial expression)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16911247/detail.html

could these be the 3rd row from the bottom second pocket on the left - see post #241 - kindly provided for your viewing pleasure by Jersey Girl.
    Last edited by wenwe4; 10-08-2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: added pic number

Quote Originally Posted by kpalma715 View Post
    It seems to be there are more shoes missing! She has to have more shoes than that IMO. My 6 month old has more shoes that that. The spacing does shoe their are at least 2 other pairs missing.
    That's amazing - my daughter never had that many shoes until she was in high school and had to buy some of them herself!

I don't think there is any way to "prove" there were shoes that were NOT there. It's like proving a negative, or seeing something in an absence.

We don't know how those shoes were originally arranged or how many pairs Casey took with her.

But from looking at these pictures, nearly all the shoes in the photos were there in her room - the blue ones are in the wall caddy, for instance.

I think what's more interesting to me are all the sunglasses - I've never seen so many for such a small child. I know they're cheap and kids need them in the Florida sun. Plus kids lose them - I live in the south, too, and we always had extra pairs in the car. But 20 pairs of sunglasses for a baby? I'm baffled by that.

I wonder about the priority of Caylee having so much materially and so little emotionally for her young life. Poor little rich girl, in many ways. Extremely sad.
    Last edited by ThoughtFox; 10-08-2009 at 08:15 PM.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtFox For This Useful Post:

Caylee wasn't found with her shoes on, was she? Why so much focus on her shoes?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast