Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gma Kat View Post
    Exactly! I'm still not convinced about GA's account of the next day when KC left with Caylee to go to "work".....
    Right! I am going to try to stick with, well sort of the facts from now on and the last verified time that Caylee was seen was (Nursing Care Center and Video) June 15th. And as far as GA and KC's descriptions about what Caylee was wearing -- When has KC ever told the truth about anything concerning Caylee to help anyone find her when she was missing?
    I think GA has been the most honest member of this Family but I do not believe he saw Caylee nor KC Monday June 16th. I speculate that when KC was asked by LE what was Caylee wearing when you dropped her off with the Nanny and gave the description of the clothes etc --that's how the story spread thru the family.
    LE could have shoe/shoes that they are still having checked out or holding until they can match up and if it is still being investigated they don't have to turn it over or release info to Defense until they are finished - to my understanding, could be wrong
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by GoneWithTheWind View Post
    what markings on the body?
    heh sorry - i was being lazy not linking.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic...,5525818.story

"Evidence on the body suggests that the child's death was not accidental but an intentional act," Orange County Sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich wrote on a Feb. 5 report included among the documents. "As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposal of Caylee Anthony.""

being a former orlando resident myself, i am partial to orlando sentinel.
    i check this link pretty much every day
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic...LB004341.topic

Quote Originally Posted by SL_Zero View Post
    heh sorry - i was being lazy not linking.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic...,5525818.story

"Evidence on the body suggests that the child's death was not accidental but an intentional act," Orange County Sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich wrote on a Feb. 5 report included among the documents. "As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposal of Caylee Anthony.""

being a former orlando resident myself, i am partial to orlando sentinel.
    i check this link pretty much every day
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic...LB004341.topic

Believe that "evidence on the body" was the duct tape. That points to an intentional act.

oh good. well, jeez, i don't mean good, but i was envisioning horrible things coming in the next doc dump like knife marks on bone or something equally horrifying and gross.

Maybe the shoes were photographed and taken into evidence so LE could check for that duct tape adhesive residue. There were several pieces of duct tape found at the crime scene, maybe her feet were bound too and the shoes came off in a struggle. I think Caylee was murdered in the house so the shoes would still be there.

Bringing the following snip over from the Theories Part 5 thread so as not to choke it up w/ details of discussing shoes. I have not re-read this thread...so, perhaps some redundant info to what has already been discussed. My apologies in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Thanks, Devon. I really appreciate your constructive feedback. I'd like to noodle on these points w/ you a little more than I can @ the moment...but, maybe some quick thinking-out-loud...let's spend some time on these.

1a) You know, I had noted the backpack w/ toothbrush, comb & wipes, but, hadn't thought too much about lack of clothes. My thinking has been that Casey's intent was to drop Caylee w/ Cindy. So...no clothes packed would sorta seem to fit w/ that approach.

1b) No shoes. Perhaps Caylee was playing in the sandbox @ JBP? Do we need a thread just to discuss the shoes? (I need to search to see if one already exists - if I find it I'll bump it for more discussion so as not to clobber this thread w/ details).

1c) Not trying to push a particular theory...but just to think about how these aspects might come together. Casey's alleged statement to Rob D. about the JBP abduction scene, and subsequently LP's report (I know) 'bout Casey uttering, "They haven't even found her clothes yet!", and, the lack of shoes might all come together IF Casey had to change Caylee @ JBPark (e.g. got muddy playing, potty training accident happens, etc.) and the clothes & shoes all went into a bag that got left behind. That scenario would have Casey using the overnight clothes that afternoon and essentially putting Caylee in the t-shirt & shorts that she had packed as pajamas, or perhaps for the following day's clothes. Recall that Casey appeared to be VERY aware of Casey's lack of having shoes on as she relayed the ficticious story 'bout Caylee's 7/15 phone call and Caylee going on 'bout her shoes. What's one of the first things you do when you hafta change clothes? ...off with the shoes!

I'm gonna cross-post the above to play out the details there.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BondJamesBond For This Useful Post:

My thought on the shoes? I think its possible they were planted somewhere, possibly other items also planted, and LE was supposed to play along with Casey on a scavenger hunt/Dora adventure. Perhaps something at the Sawgrass apartment, at Universal, in the Anthony's back yard - maybe too contrived even for this case, but I've pondered it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to treeseeker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    1b) No shoes. Perhaps Caylee was playing in the sandbox @ JBP? Do we need a thread just to discuss the shoes? (I need to search to see if one already exists - if I find it I'll bump it for more discussion so as not to clobber this thread w/ details).

1c) Not trying to push a particular theory...but just to think about how these aspects might come together. Casey's alleged statement to Rob D. about the JBP abduction scene, and subsequently LP's report (I know) 'bout Casey uttering, "They haven't even found her clothes yet!", and, the lack of shoes might all come together IF Casey had to change Caylee @ JBPark (e.g. got muddy playing, potty training accident happens, etc.) and the clothes & shoes all went into a bag that got left behind. That scenario would have Casey using the overnight clothes that afternoon and essentially putting Caylee in the t-shirt & shorts that she had packed as pajamas, or perhaps for the following day's clothes. Recall that Casey appeared to be VERY aware of Casey's lack of having shoes on as she relayed the ficticious story 'bout Caylee's 7/15 phone call and Caylee going on 'bout her shoes. What's one of the first things you do when you hafta change clothes? ...off with the shoes!
    I'm thinking you might be onto something here Bond. Following are the contents of the Dora the Explorer "Adorable" Backpack:

• First pocket
      • Violet light color comb
      • Toothpaste "Spider-Man" with # 03-2010
      • Tootbrush "Reach"

• Inside
      • Nice'n Toddler clean wipes (pack) serial #7488754530
      • Two pull-ups

Sure looks like the backpack was partially packed for an overnight somewhere, with a glaring omission being a change of clothes.

I suppose KC and a live Caylee could have gone to JBP and have enough time for playground activity on the 16th between 4:53 and 5:58...or perhaps there was another nearby playground, closer to Tony's. Another possibility to consider is that KC changed Caylee's clothes after she died, perhaps on the 17th when backed into the garage for the first time.

Did any of the TES searches produce a bag of children's clothes in JBP or on the route between Tony's and GA / CA? None was entered into evidence, but would be interesting to know.
    Last edited by JWG; 04-26-2009 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Incredibly poor grammar corrected, leaving behind mildly poor grammar.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JWG For This Useful Post:

Question just wondering....?

Just wondering also.... were the clothes..... possibly... the
    dirty clothes... that she took off earlier... then messed up the
    clean ones... got wet or something...and KC made the decision to
    place back on Caylee the already dirty clothes... ? because of
    those S H O R T S !

Just wondering... sometimes... parents have to improvise !
    ( or how ever you spell that !)

*** Quite the Sad mystery that KC has weaved with her
    stupid web of lies upon lies ! ! *** Sad & Sick ! ! !

JMO

God Bless !
    jjgram
    ***Seeking ~JUSTICE~ PRAYING FOR PEACE & JOY FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT * * * ONE DAY @ A TIME ! ! !:Justice:

Quote Originally Posted by lacey clementine View Post
    Who (if anyone) will give credible confirmation if any of Caylee's shoes are missing (or not missing?)
    That's the problem. IMO There are only two people who can verify if any of Caylee's shoes are missing (Cindy & Casey) and we can't believe anything they say.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jon_burrows For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by robotdog View Post
    i said many many many months ago, that the shoes were going to be the key to the case. and yep you guessed it i was ridiculed

course i was just ranting and had a feeling about it
    im skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring myself a little bit

im not going to go back and find the multiple posts i made about it
    cause im still about the number of
    i got

going back to my RANTING ROBOTDOG MODE soon
    I've always loved your input RD

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pregodego2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    I'm think you might be onto something here Bond. Following are the contents of the Dora the Explorer "Adorable" Backpack:

• First pocket
      • Violet light color comb
      • Toothpaste "Spider-Man" with # 03-2010
      • Tootbrush "Reach"
    • Inside
      • Nice'n Toddler clean wipes (pack) serial #7488754530
      • Two pull-ups

Sure looks like the backpack was partially packed for an overnight somewhere, with a glaring omission being a change of clothes.

I suppose KC and a live Caylee could have gone to JBP and have enough time for playground activity on the 16th between 4:53 and 5:58...or perhaps there was another nearby playground, closer to Tony's. Another possibility to consider is that KC changed Caylee's clothes after she died, perhaps on the 17th when backed into the garage for the first time.

Did any of the TES searches produce a bag of children's clothes in JBP or on the route between Tony's and GA / CA? None was entered into evidence, but would be interesting to know.
    Methinks these items were not packed for a specific trip, but rather had permanent residence in the backpack. They are all basic non-perishable toddler requisites, and so I think it's highly likely that each time the backpack was emptied of the day's soiled clothes, snack wrappers, empty sippy cups etc, these items would have been left for next time.

So why was the backpack in the car, but not fully loaded? IMO, if it had been KC's intent to try and contact CA for the purpose of leaving Caylee with her at work, there would have been at least a drink in there for Caylee, if not a snack. KC left the house shortly after 4.00pm but CA works until at least 5.30pm IIRC, if not 6.00pm some days. I think it would have been a general rule that if KC ever had to drop Caylee off at Gentiva due to 'unexpected work commitments' that she was to provide Caylee with refreshments (and probably also something to keep her entertained - book/puzzle/toy etc.). There were no items like this found in the car, expect for the doll.

I think it more likely that the backpack (with only it's basic permanent contents) was given to Caylee to carry out at lunchtime, to reinforce the 'KC off to work/Caylee to nanny' charade that KC wanted GA to believe (if this little procedure did take place on this particular day). If so, I think it also likely that the backpack (and doll) were left behind in the car when they returned to the house after GA had left, because Caylee had fallen asleep and had to be lifted out of the car.

Ergo, Caylee's shoes were probably removed in, and left behind at the house, when KC laid her down to continue her nap, and the bag was never retrieved and packed properly for Caylee that day because the next time KC took off in her car, Caylee was no longer in need of her earthly possessions.
    Oh what a tangled web we weave,
    when we set out to deceive!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Devon For This Useful Post:

Caylee's remains had none of the clothes GA describes her wearing when she and KC left the house on June 16th.

Remember, KC is reported to have told the lady bountyhunter "they haven't even found her clothes yet". Her shoes will be with those clothes I would imagine.

The question for me is...why did KC change Caylee's clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by Valhall View Post
    Caylee's remains had none of the clothes GA describes her wearing when she and KC left the house on June 16th.

Remember, KC is reported to have told the lady bountyhunter "they haven't even found her clothes yet". Her shoes will be with those clothes I would imagine.

The question for me is...why did KC change Caylee's clothes?
    IMO, GA is mistaken about what Caylee was wearing that day. I don't see how anyone could remember such specific details from 'just a normal day' after an entire month had passed. Also IMO, the female bounty hunter may have misheard, misinterpreted or mis-relayed (grammer ) what KC said, or it may have been another of KC's mis-clues!

Personally, I don't believe there are any 'other clothes' - I think Caylee was last wearing what she was found with.
    Oh what a tangled web we weave,
    when we set out to deceive!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Devon For This Useful Post:

Wow! You guys are good at what you do here.

I would have never in a million years thought anything of Caylee not having her shoes on when she was taken to the "sitter" or put in the car.

My best friend brings her son over for me to watch and if he was napping before she left she puts him in the car without putting shoes on him. She brings them for me but alot of times they are not on him.

I even used to do the same thing with my kids. Come to think of it, my kids (2 teenagers and 2 almost teenagers) still walk out without their shoes on and put them on in the car or carry them into the friends house they are getting dropped off at.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast