Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Im not quite sure where to post this.. but here goes..
    Every time i see the pictures of Caylees room and things Im totally amazed at the amount of stuff she had.. I mean.. jezz.. how many shoes does a 2 year old need.. how many pairs of sunglasses.. etc.. Ive never seen so much stuff.... Ive had 4 kids and was never the dire straights that the A's are said to be in financially, but my kids never had this amount of stuff, and they had plenty believe me..

Its just one of those boggle my mind things i guess..
    almost makes me wonder if KC was the one who alot was bought for untill Caylee was born and if that could be why she has partially the feeling of entitlement(sp) or resentment..

It seems to me that there are way over a dozen pairs of shoes for caylee.. Heck at that age my kids grew so fast shoes only lasted like 2 -3 months and they needed a bigger size..
    Its just odd to me..
    anyone else.?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LEFT-COASTER For This Useful Post:

My grand daughter has many, many pairs of shoes. I'm not following the logic in one pair or missing shoes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dunlurken For This Useful Post:

OOO and also.. I don't think she was in bed the grabbed by KC as she didnt have pjs on... she was wearing shorts and a top..
    I really doubt that caylee would have been put to bed with regular chothes on..

Quote Originally Posted by lacey clementine View Post
    Who (if anyone) will give credible confirmation if any of Caylee's shoes are missing (or not missing?)
    Probably no one. Look what it took to find out about the blanket.

diz39 is offline This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!
    Quote Originally Posted by robotdog View Post
    hi Elley Mae

no ranting ????

Robotdog must rant. Must comment. Must not lurk.
    Diz
    Why is it that I feel the need to keep my tin foil beanie on at all times these days? Am I the crazy one? Or the normal one?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT-COASTER View Post
    OOO and also.. I don't think she was in bed the grabbed by KC as she didnt have pjs on... she was wearing shorts and a top..
    Now that is a very good point. Middle of the night she would be in PJs. That leads us back to leaving the house on the 16th, waiting until Dad leaves for work and then coming back to the house, killing Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by waiting4change View Post
    Probably no one. Look what it took to find out about the blanket.
    The A's could have already stated to LE that all Caylee's known shoes are in the house.

This would not be the first murder case where the murderer was tripped up by the "last seen wearing...." statement.

WHOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOO i see almost everything

12-15-2008, 10:23 AM
    Replies: 256 Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here
    Views: 11,973 Posted By robotdog
    i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes ...

i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes

i think they found some shoe prints and they have them LINKED to casey's shoes

this case is over - the SHOES will SINK this CASE straight...
    I thought it was interesting that they released a photograph of the bottom of the boots. No other picture of the bottoms of other shoes have been released yet. I wonder if those boots were what she was wearing when she stepped into the overgrowth and mud to throw Caylee into the woods. I see her stepping in a bit, not knowing if there was water or mud there so she dons the boots just in case, steps into the overgrowth and heaves Caylee into the woods as far as she can, which wasn't very far.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I thought it was interesting that they released a photograph of the bottom of the boots. No other picture of the bottoms of other shoes have been released yet. I wonder if those boots were what she was wearing when she stepped into the overgrowth and mud to throw Caylee into the woods. I see her stepping in a bit, not knowing if there was water or mud there so she dons the boots just in case, steps into the overgrowth and heaves Caylee into the woods as far as she can, which wasn't very far.
    Oh, I would love if they had that evidence as well!

i said many many many months ago, that the shoes were going to be the key to the case. and yep you guessed it i was ridiculed

course i was just ranting and had a feeling about it
    im skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring myself a little bit

im not going to go back and find the multiple posts i made about it
    cause im still about the number of
    i got

going back to my RANTING ROBOTDOG MODE soon
    WHOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOO i see almost everything

12-15-2008, 10:23 AM
    Replies: 256 Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here
    Views: 11,973 Posted By robotdog
    i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes ...

i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes

i think they found some shoe prints and they have them LINKED to casey's shoes

this case is over - the SHOES will SINK this CASE straight...
    yea, you are correct

i was on the right track and this was back in december and before
    and there are more posts i made about the shoes

but i just want to see them get her..........

12-21-2008, 05:12 PM
    Replies: 274 B. Conway does a live press conference
    Views: 9,004 Posted By robotdog
    shoes, shoes, shoes <----been screaching...

shoes, shoes, shoes

<----been screaching about shoes FOR MONTHS

shoe prints may have been preserved from all the water

"remember the dinosuars"

ROBOTDOG
    robot: You are killing me!
    I hate to upstage you, but if you check the psychic thread that is closed, post no. 99-just search blue velvet gloves under show posts and read the next 2 posts, and you will see that I dreamed of ALL of Caylee's shoes, all lined up in a row...This was on October 18th...SO...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT-COASTER View Post
    I think that Cindy and Caylee did go for a swim on the 15th when they got back home, and the pink striped shorts and the pink top with Big Trouble Comes Small shirt is what she put on her when they went back inside-NO shoes, and that THIS is what she was wearing when Casey jerked her up and took her out of the home THAT night and that she was never seen again. I have ALWAYS believed George was being less than honest about seeing them the 16th, and by less than honest I mean LYING!

Casey Anthonys defense!

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to magic-cat For This Useful Post:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    robot: You are killing me!
    I hate to upstage you, but if you check the psychic thread that is closed, post no. 99-just search blue velvet gloves under show posts and read the next 2 posts, and you will see that I dreamed of ALL of Caylee's shoes, all lined up in a row...This was on October 18th...SO...
    OH MY

you are skerrrrrrrring me more than i skerrrrrrrrr myself

good job you are a magical cat

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    Going with the theory that Casey took Caylee out of the house in a huff, without shoes.I am wondering about mama (doll),did the doll go with them on that exit? I have wondered if Casey taped Caylee's mouth leaving the house secretly, so Cindy would not hear them leave.

She might have taped her in the house as you suggest. That would mean lots of time passed between the 'fight' and Casey leaving the house. Do you follow my thinking, here?

OH MY

you are skerrrrrrrring me more than i skerrrrrrrrr myself

good job you are a magical cat
    We'll be skeeeerred together!

Casey Anthonys defense!

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    I've believed for quite some time now (because no shoes were found with Caylee) that she was sedated, then drowned in the bath. I also think this may be why Caylee's doll was undressed. Caylee may have thought she was undressing the doll for a bath.
    IIRC, Caylee's 'mama doll' was cloth; don't think you'd put it in the bath.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast