The phone number jotted on the back of the sheet of stickers

seagull65

Reaction score
The note/phone number KC had jotted on the back of the sheet of heart stickers, RS? Some other people and I were asking about this, thanks for the info Unsolved, can you post it again here if I'm not able to bring it from the document dump thread?

If a thread has already been started, please delete or clue me in :)

Anything we know about this contact number and any connections or theories, post here (INITIALS ONLY of course, no last names, even if they've been shown in an evidence photo).

You mentioned Craigslist, that makes me think of FM again. Any connection between the two?

The note/phone number KC had jotted on the back of the sheet of heart stickers, Rick S? Some other people and I were asking about this, thanks for the info Unsolved, can you post it again here if I'm not able to bring it from the document dump thread?

If a thread has already been started, please delete or clue me in :)

Anything we know about this contact number and any connections or theories, post here (initials only of course).

You mentioned Craigslist, that makes me think of FM again. Any connection between the two?

That number 407-620-nnnn comes up as a New Cingular mobile phone in Winterpark Florida.

I thought I saw a phone number but wasn't sure. Can someone put a picture up for us?

Well, the number is written in red ink just like the journal entry. I'd wager that LE has contacted this person to see if and when he may have spoken to KC.

Unsolved had posted on the other thread he comes up as a home inspector and painter on Craigslist, and thanks for the additional info here, everyone.

the number seemed familiar but I didn't remember this name.

I blew it up for you :)

picture.php

And down the bottom 3-11

I do not believe so. His name starts with a P doesn't it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back