Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    the letters at the top look like BOL to me.

BOL in text lingo - which we all know she was into - means Best of luck. It could also be - buy online or back online.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    Is it just me, or does it seem really inappropriate to email this poor guy?

I am sure LE has looked into him/this by now.

I don't mean to sound snarky, but I am pretty sure that LE took the picture of that page of stickers for the relation to the stickers, not this poor soul who likely has zero relevance to this case, or sleuthing the how & why KC committed this act.

Maybe PM a Mod first and check - and whatever you do, if you decide to email the poor guy, I'd leave WS out of it for sure.
    Who's emailing him? I think we made it clear we were having a laugh....just being silly

The directions in KC's car amounted to nothing , but we still did our checking first to make sure it was nothing.
    Just doing the same thing now. I didnt email anyone then, and I'm not about to start now.
    Have you no faith in us?
    Ah, I know you do

AS I said I think the Anthonys had some work done, as in house checked over and *someone* wrote it down, the message

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    Well, the number is written in red ink just like the journal entry. I'd wager that LE has contacted this person to see if and when he may have spoken to KC.
    That's exactly what I thought. Red ink from that, red ink from the diary. No way did she write that journal in 2003. Who uses red pens? Teachers, lol. So I would bet that she had a red pen and wrote both last summer. I would bet on that.

My guess is-

KCgot out on bond again on 9/5, released with JB and 2 bodyguards-

I think this is saying- BG on 9-8, working the 3-11 shift, named RS, and phone # if needed in emergency-
    Bodyguards could also work other jobs as well-

bananarama is offline Seeking Justice for the little ones without a voice!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcamille View Post
    the letters at the top look like BOL to me.

BOL in text lingo - which we all know she was into - means Best of luck. It could also be - buy online or back online.
    I am finally getting the chance to read the docs. Just came across page 3511 in the Crime Scene Report PDF. It states: phone number, name and

BG 9-8 3-11

HTH!

Quote Originally Posted by ecs5298 View Post
    Ok...two things I want to bring up about this picture before we start researching every RS in the US.

What color is the ink??? Red.

Look at the hearts cut out of the sticker sheet....

They match this??
    Good catch on the cut out shape, ecs! They do seem the same or at least similar. Like pinking shears maybe?

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by ecs5298 View Post
    Looking at the edges, it looks like the cut out on the far left. I wish they would have flipped it over and took a pic so we could see if it was one of those raised hearts like was found with the body.
    http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

PIC #51

not raised, but definitely the same as the cutout heart.

And I think it should be noted that the cutout is a cutout of a sticker backing with just the outline from where the sticker was removed. It is, therefore, not stuck to the envelope in the picture--because the backing is still attached.

The envelope is from September 2005 based on the stamp being 37 cents (changed to 39 cents Jan 2006), the postage meter stamp saying Sep., and the envelope being addressed to Caylee (so it had to be after 8/9/05).

My guess is the fancy cut-out sticker backing was just sitting ON TOP of the envelope in a collection of "Caylee memorabilia." Now, why would you keep the backing of a sticker you had used, and cut it out all fancy, and put it in a box of special stuff relating to your child?? Maybe if you had used the sticker itself in some way connected with your child but the sticker itself was not somewhere that you could see it any more? Perhaps if you left the sticker in the woods on a piece of duct tape?

Quote Originally Posted by RevCrim View Post
    My guess is-

I think this is saying- BG on 9-8, working the 3-11 shift, named RS, and phone # if needed in emergency-
    This is entirely plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    Well, the number is written in red ink just like the journal entry. I'd wager that LE has contacted this person to see if and when he may have spoken to KC.
    Probably just another man she wanted to BE with.

Quote Originally Posted by bananarama View Post
    I am finally getting the chance to read the docs. Just came across page 3511 in the Crime Scene Report PDF. It states: phone number, name and

BG 9-8 3-11

HTH!
    Thanks Bananarama, did they finally post the complete docs? I still couldn't find them last night, heard they were in a "private viewing" forum having the addresses and so on removed so they could be posted. Are they in the stickies now? Thanks again to musikman and ******!

I think the stickers and old envelope just all happened to be there in that shoebox of stationery stuff near the phone where the note got jotted on the back because it was close at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by RevCrim View Post
    My guess is-

Except that the phone number belongs to a house inspector

I think that the Anthonys were having their house inspected and she took a message

Even if this number was just jotted down because they wanted a home insepction, that means that he could have been in their house at some time in the months prior to Caylee going missing. Isnt that kinda significant?

I for one would like to know if it was CA or KC that called him. If it was CA, no big deal, but if it was KC then it brings up a lot of questions, with the whole 'I'm taking over the mortgage repayments' thing she told Amy.
    JMO

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    I'm wracking my brain...refresh my memory because I'm falling asleep here..who is RLS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    DUH! Never mind!
    hahahaa thanks for that laugh- I needed it!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast