1426 users online (321 members and 1105 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2009.02.09 - The cousin that visited....

He stole a gun (allegedly) from Ron. Got into a fight with Ron, why won't they release his name?

I have many of Misty's male cousins from Tenn mypace pages. Only one of them hasn't logged on in the past month.

Why wont LE release the name/photo of this person?
    Last edited by Kimster; 04-16-2010 at 02:45 AM. Reason: added date to title

Investigators Question Relative of Misti Croslin in Tennessee

Posted By: Talia Naquin Created: 2/19/2009 10:40:08 PM Updated: 2/19/2009 11:44:00 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Following tips on a possible Haleigh sighting in Tennessee, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office has questions for someone who lives there. He is a relative of Misti Croslin, the girlfriend of Haleigh's father and the last known person who saw the child the night she disappeared.

The tip came in that someone spotted a girl matching Haleigh Cummings' description in a Carrabba's in Knoxville, Tennessee.

Witnesses report that a man with the girl shielded her face. They are said to have left in a red Toyota Rav4 with a Florida license plate.

Thursday, deputies picked up Croslin for another round of questioning. She was at the sheriff's department for five hours.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy will not say how Misti Croslin and the person in Tennessee are related, or if that person is a sex offender

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/b...31791&catid=17

I have 3 male cousins myspace pages.

I can rule 2 out.

The 3rd....who knows.

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dogmom View Post
    He stole a gun (allegedly) from Ron. Got into a fight with Ron, why won't they release his name?

I have many of Misty's male cousins from Tenn mypace pages. Only one of them hasn't logged on in the past month.

Why wont LE release the name/photo of this person?
    I am behind on my reading today. So do we now know that the cousin really exists? That would put a different spin on things.

Ok, this is interesting since a Rav4 is supposedly the vehicle LE has possesion of.

I'm really surprised that LE questioned Misty for 5 hours yesterday! It seems like they're really zeroing in on her.

We've got two similar stories going on........Misty said that a cousin visited them, a cousin that had "messed with her", and the cousin stole a gun.

Then, a relative of Ron's said that Ron was in a fight with a man the night before Haleigh's disappearance over a gun. But today, Ron denied there was a fight.

I think there must have been some sort of problem with a man who may be a relative of Misty's, but can't figure out why Ron is denying it? It might be the key to Haleigh's disappearance.

If there was a fight the night before Haleigh disappeared, maybe the man abducted Haleigh in retaliation?

What's really strange is that Nancy Grace, at the top of her program last night, said that LE has an abandoned car in their possession and is processing it. She said it was a red Toyota RAV-4. And then the newspapers are describing the car spotted in Tennessee as a red Toyota RAV-4. I'm now wondering if NG got that mixed up? She has made mistakes in the past.

I hope LE is pursuing the relative in Tennessee. I think there might be a connection.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Gracenote View Post
    I am behind on my reading today. So do we now know that the cousin really exists? That would put a different spin on things.
    I posted this on another thread, but I'll post it here too. The police have questioned the TN cousin, but no name or what they found out. Seems like it might be a dead end?

http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/39896977.html

In this mornings interview with Matt Lauer on the Today show Misty stated that the cousin had been in trouble his whole life, he's a criminal, she doesn't trust him and she can't say he doesn't have anything to do with Haleigh.
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...98458#29298458

If you believe Misty about the cousin, you have to believe the fight/gun story. This is where the story originated. Ron says none of it happened? So again who to believe? If Ron thought this person had Haleigh, he would be saying something or as his Mom said, "no one could stop him if he knew where she was".
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Misty said during the interview today (sorry can't find the link, it's on the board somewhere; the one where she was standing next to Teresa, Ron's mother) said she wasn't sure if her cousin was involved or not when the reporter asked her if she thought he might be involved or something like that.. and then the reporter said "thats an interesting comment."

Hi everyone. I'm new here I've been keeping up and reading all of your posts & finally was able to sign up last night.

Here is my question/thought...

Brandon's brother, Joe (if I'm remembering correctly)... I noticed his myspace said it hadn't logged in since 1/26 I believe? Misty was/is close to Brandon based off of messages we've read on the page & she's in pictures with him on his myspace...but Brandon's brother...different story. I don't see any "known" contact between Misty & him. The last comment left on his myspace was from a 16 yr old that stated "I know you're gone but..." I don't remember it all completely & don't have access while I'm at work but I found that interesting. Why is no one thinking it's him?

Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
    Misty said during the interview today (sorry can't find the link, it's on the board somewhere; the one where she was standing next to Teresa, Ron's mother) said she wasn't sure if her cousin was involved or not when the reporter asked her if she thought he might be involved or something like that.. and then the reporter said "thats an interesting comment."
    MeoW I missed that interview. I hope to find a clip of it later today. Thank you for sharing what you saw posted and if it's accurate that is a very odd thing for her to say on national television. I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm not going to form an opinion until I get to see her say it, but off hand it sounds as if she's diverting attention to herself? I don't know yet.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
    it's "interesting" because she thinks her cousin might be responsible for this. you would expect her to say, "oh no, he'd never do anything like this...."

it is possible that she doesn't like him and she's just trying to divert attention from herself, though.

None of this makes sense and that might be the understatement of the year!

OK, this cousin supposedly visited for about a month. He and Ronald had a fight the night before Haleigh came up missing over this cousin having stolena gun. Then we have an abandoned vehicle police are precessing for evidence. A Rav4. Where did it come from that it was a Rav4?

Then a sighting in TN. involved a Rav4. Well, didn't the police already have possession of the abandoned vehicle when the TN. sighting happened? I do not mind admitting that I am confused.

Can someone help me out here?
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGirl View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm new here I've been keeping up and reading all of your posts & finally was able to sign up last night.

Here is my question/thought...

Brandon's brother, Joe (if I'm remembering correctly)... I noticed his myspace said it hadn't logged in since 1/26 I believe? Misty was/is close to Brandon based off of messages we've read on the page & she's in pictures with him on his myspace...but Brandon's brother...different story. I don't see any "known" contact between Misty & him. The last comment left on his myspace was from a 16 yr old that stated "I know you're gone but..." I don't remember it all completely & don't have access while I'm at work but I found that interesting. Why is no one thinking it's him?
    I don't have an answer to your question, but just wanted to give you a warm welcome!!

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast