A big thank you to fbi & osco

Kimmer

Reaction score
I would like to take the time to thank all of the FBI agents and the others from OSCO and any other workers, whom after looking at the photos of the are where the remains were recovered.

They worked so many long hours day after day doing back breaking work to bring this sweet angel out of the hell hole that she was dumped in..They endured unbearable heat, poison ivy, bug bites, and other things that we do not even know about.

I know that this is there job and I am so thankful that there are people in this world that have signed up to do a job that will haunt them for the rest of there lives.

They should be proud of themselves and I think we here at the websleuths family should take a moment to thank them for all that they have done for this case all in the name of Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony..

THANK YOU,
KIMMER

I saw the poison ivy in one pic, I can't even imagine the rest.
Thank you for making certain Caylee could finally have a proper service and the respect she deserves.

Absolutely! Hats off to these dedicated professionals.

Thank you for doing such a fine job with this heartbreaking case. We can only imagine how difficult in many ways it has been. We appreciate all the long hours,hard work and dedication that you all have put in. I'm sure that little Caylee is so very grateful, in all that you good people are and have done for her.
:)

I appreciate your willingness to go above and beyond in order to discover as much evidence as possible. It was meticulous and backbreaking work, as well as heartbreaking, and your efforts to bring justice for this murdered child have truly been heroic. I salute you all.

i've said it before, and i'll say it again!
they all did an AMAZING job!
their ambition, relentless investigation and desire for justice is extraordinary

These men and women did a fantastic, outstanding job! They went above and beyond their call of duty to make sure that Caylee could have the respect that she deserves. God bless all of them.

:clap::clap::clap: The level of professionalism shown by the OSCO and the FBI has totally enhanced my view of American LE. Excellent work, and so compassionate.

OT, I know, but I attended our Regional Police Services banquet last night, where my daughter received her 20 Year Police Exemplary Service Award. Talk about a proud mum.

I am always willing to say, yet again, thank you to all the hard working men and women of OCSO, FBI, and everyone else who have worked so hard and so long to see that Caylee gets the justice she deserves. Way to go guys - and gals!!! You all have my utmost respect, admiration and gratitude.

:clap::clap::clap: The level of professionalism shown by the OSCO and the FBI has totally enhanced my view of American LE. Excellent work, and so compassionate.

OT, I know, but I attended our Regional Police Services banquet last night, where my daughter received her 20 Year Police Exemplary Service Award. Talk about a proud mum.

Congratulations to your LE daughter!

Hats off to some of our nation's "finest". Your dedication, professionalism and compassion are unassailable.:clap::clap::clap:

After reading, seeing all the photos, forensics, I really have to say thanks.
I know it was allot of hard depressing work.
It will pay off.
I am positie that CAYLEE will get justice and kc will rot in jail.
Thank you

Thank-you for your never-ending pursuit of the truth and being a voice for Caylee!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I was thinking the same thing. So much thought and caring went into the recovery of Caylee's remains! And writing those reports must have been difficult--to be so precise and yet maintain Caylee's dignity.

Amazing job, amazingly caring people. It must have been heartbreaking.

I would like to take the time to thank all of the FBI agents and the others from OSCO and any other workers, whom after looking at the photos of the are where the remains were recovered.

They worked so many long hours day after day doing back breaking work to bring this sweet angel out of the hell hole that she was dumped in..They endured unbearable heat, poison ivy, bug bites, and other things that we do not even know about.

I know that this is there job and I am so thankful that there are people in this world that have signed up to do a job that will haunt them for the rest of there lives.

They should be proud of themselves and I think we here at the websleuths family should take a moment to thank them for all that they have done for this case all in the name of Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony..

THANK YOU,
KIMMER

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

and ditto to what everyone else has said also!! :woohoo:

DITTO!!!!!!!! To all the above. You guys and gals are the best.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back