LE Interest in Caylee's Doll Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

webhound

Reaction score
After remains were found in December, Caylee's clothes were photographed during the execution of the search warrant at the Anthony home. Curiously, they also took photos of her doll's clothes as evidence.

See photos at link below. Doll clothes pictures are right after Caylee's clothes pictures.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/indexGallery.htm

We know Caylee's beloved doll was found in KC's abandoned vehicle (unclothed).

What is LE's interest in the doll clothes? Was fabric found at the scene determined to be doll clothing?

Moderators: Please move post if this is already being discussed.

I am glad I am not the only one curious about this. I can't figure out the connection. Ok Smarties please explain.
Thanks Webhound for asking!!!!!

There must be something there or it wouldn't have been part of the search warrant.

Did GA mention the doll when he described last seeing Caylee?

Hopefully the sleuths will have answers while I sleep. I'll be dreaming on this one.

:bedtime:

My guess...

Why was the doll found naked in the car? Not buried with Caylee? Who took off the clothes? Did Caylee normally have her dolly clothless? or did something get on the clothes and they were removed by either Casey or did Cindy wash them too? Like with the pants?

Yeah, this was one of the more curious sticking points for me. I think I remember, maybe Cindy, saying Caylee was always taking her doll's clothes off.

The heck with the doll clothes - what's up with all the shoes????

Also, WHY was Caylee naked???

I don't think we've been told that Caylee was naked (and after so much time, I don't know if that can ever be known, for certain). Clothing was certainly found with the bones...a shirt (albeit in pieces) with pink lettering, "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages", at least one pull-up, white shorts with pink stripes. Since there was only 1 of each clothing article found with the remains, I'm taking the leap that she was dressed at the time her body was dumped. But with time, weather, animals, decomp of the body, the clothes were no longer on the skelelton....It makes me sick to write that.....

I think the following factors are consistent with a tub drowning: No shoes, different clothing found with the body from what Caylee was last seen wearing and an undressed doll.

Casey could have sedated Caylee, put her in the bath ,started up with her computer activity and waited. I think the tape may have been placed over Caylee's mouth in case she woke up while Casey was out of the room.

This would have taken less time than waiting for an overdose to take effect and evidence could have easily been washed down the drain.

This is a horrible and sad theory, but I believe it's one that Casey is perfectly capable of.

I'd like to know where the doll's clothing was found. Does anyone know?

:eek:Maybe Casey was doing to the doll what she was going to do to Caylee....ie: ok Caylee...lets take off mama's shoes and socks...now yours...to make her less...uhmm...scared maybe???:eek:

Maybe they are checking the clothes for any type of decomp fluids? Maybe they are wondering if the doll was originally dressed in the car with Caylee, got fluids on it, and someone (KC or CA) undressed the doll to clean the clothes? Although, IIRC, wasn't it stated somewhere (no link, sorry) that Caylee had a tendency to have naked baby dolls? I know in my house, Barbie must be a 'ho because she is always nekkid!!!!

I don't think we've been told that Caylee was naked (and after so much time, I don't know if that can ever be known, for certain). Clothing was certainly found with the bones...a shirt (albeit in pieces) with pink lettering, "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages", at least one pull-up, white shorts with pink stripes. Since there was only 1 of each clothing article found with the remains, I'm taking the leap that she was dressed at the time her body was dumped. But with time, weather, animals, decomp of the body, the clothes were no longer on the skelelton....It makes me sick to write that.....

Hi Nittany! :)

Thanks for your reply! I know I read in the news somewhere that she was found with no clothes. But I have to say, like you, how could they know that for sure? All that was left of that sweet baby was skeletal and some hair.

I think I remember something in the document about LE finding "barbie doll legs" at the crime scene.

Maybe they are checking the clothes for any type of decomp fluids? Maybe they are wondering if the doll was originally dressed in the car with Caylee, got fluids on it, and someone (KC or CA) undressed the doll to clean the clothes? Although, IIRC, wasn't it stated somewhere (no link, sorry) that Caylee had a tendency to have naked baby dolls? I know in my house, Barbie must be a 'ho because she is always nekkid!!!!

we had a rule when my kids were small....if Barbie comes she is dressed...otherwise she will remain at home....Ken didn't have much clothes either....my kids now think that perhaps they only had one dress or something...I'm like NOOOOOOO I made sure they had clothes...I even dressed them at night...it was during the days........:waitasec::eek:

The heck with the doll clothes - what's up with all the shoes????

The shoes are pretty easy to explain... they are going to take all her shoes and test any and all dirt on the bottoms of the shoes, they will have a sample of the dirt at the crime scene, I'm guessing what LE will do is try to get a soil match...

If the soil at the crime matches the soil found on any of the shoes in her house, well that puts here at the crime scene

and I know some will say "dirt is dirt" but there was all types of different vegetation at the crime scene, I'm sure soil can be broken down and it can be determined what types of minerals, etc. was in the soil, possibly consistent with certain areas of the crime scene

My guess...

Why was the doll found naked in the car? Not buried with Caylee? Who took off the clothes? Did Caylee normally have her dolly clothless? or did something get on the clothes and they were removed by either Casey or did Cindy wash them too? Like with the pants?

My 2 year old goes to bed with her dolls clothed. When she wakes up in the morning, that doll is always naked. I have no explaination why, except she knows its a pain in the butt for me to dress it. Oh yea, and if I try to dress that thing in front of her, she won't let me. I have to sneak to dress it. The real question is, why don't I just let the doll stay naked - I never learn.

I think the following factors are consistent with a tub drowning: No shoes, different clothing found with the body from what Caylee was last seen wearing and an undressed doll.

Casey could have sedated Caylee, put her in the bath ,started up with her computer activity and waited. I think the tape may have been placed over Caylee's mouth in case she woke up while Casey was out of the room.

This would have taken less time than waiting for an overdose to take effect and evidence could have easily been washed down the drain.

This is a horrible and sad theory, but I believe it's one that Casey is perfectly capable of.

I'd like to know where the doll's clothing was found. Does anyone know?

or.......Caylee could have been placed in the tub in an attempt to revive her if kc over medicated her.....accidentally of course:rolleyes:

But I am still wondering why Casey made the comment about Caylee's clothes not being found yet.... wonder what "clothes" she was referring to??

Hi Nittany! :)

Thanks for your reply! I know I read in the news somewhere that she was found with no clothes. But I have to say, like you, how could they know that for sure? All that was left of that sweet baby was skeletal and some hair.

Hi cloud9!:wave:
I dunno, but I think they probably know a lot more than they're telling. It's all so, so sad isn't it?????

But I am still wondering why Casey made the comment about Caylee's clothes not being found yet.... wonder what "clothes" she was referring to??

That's got me so puzzled. Can someone please remind me the original source of that statement, if you can? I asked a couple months ago, and I think I was told it was LP. If that's true, and we can't find that quote anywhere else in LE docs, interviews, etc....then, I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt. Don't get me wrong, I like LP, but I think sometimes he's a little full of himself, and a little empty of actual facts. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10