611 users online (55 members and 556 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Other Agencies Pulled Back into Search-

From my local paper:

http://www.news-journalonline.com/Ne...AG01022009.htm

Flagler County helps in search for missing girl

By HEATHER SCOFIELD
    Staff Writer

Flagler County officials will send a team to Putnam County today to aid the search for a missing 5-year-old girl.

Special operations deputies from the Flagler County Sheriff's Office, several Flagler County firefighters and officials from Flagler's Emergency Operations Center were called to help look for Haleigh Cummings, officials said Thursday.

Local officials have been helping in the search and investigation periodically since the girl disappeared Feb. 10, sheriff's Maj. Steve Clair said.

Flagler officials said Thursday they believe new information may have surfaced in the case of the missing girl, prompting officials to resume search efforts that were abandoned earlier in the week.
    Haleigh vanished from her father's double-wide mobile home outside Satsuma, about 10 miles south of Palatka. Putnam County sheriff's officials said $16,000 in rewards have been offered to help find the girl.

---------------------------------------

The part I bolded is interesting. I hope this is correct.

Sounds like they have new info telling them where to look? I hope so!!!!!! Thanks Pirate!
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

I pray today they can find this sweetgirl. Still hoping for a good outcome.....hoping,praying,wishing.
    To the anonymous donor who gave the gift of bone marrow for a babygirl they had never met: Thank You will never be enough!

My first thought... Loucakis is talking. If that's the case, this probably isn't going to have a good outcome.

My thoughts also. Unless they have come up with something from abandoned vehicle or that lean to shelder.

Its 37 degrees in Satsuma this morning. I hope this is resolved soon for the sake of all those involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    My thoughts also. Unless they have come up with something from abandoned vehicle or that lean to shelder.

Its 37 degrees in Satsuma this morning. I hope this is resolved soon for the sake of all those involved.
    I can only imagine Ron's reaction if it turns out to be Loucakis. Danm, my heart just breaks for Ron.
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 02-20-2009 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Ronald, Ron or RC okay........RONNIE is not

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I can only imagine Ron's reaction if it turns out to be Loucakis. Danm, my heart just breaks for Ron.
    They also had Misty in again yesterday...so it could be info from her.

ETA...They were also polygraphs again yesterday.
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 02-20-2009 at 01:35 PM. Reason: quoted post was edited

As I was listening in on one of the talk shows last night I heard a reporter say that the car that was taken into custody was RAV4? Something like that. Red flag alert..in my brain, because the person who said they saw Haleigh in TN said they saw her in a red RAV, or did I read that wrong? I heard it last night on NG or Issues with JVM. Anyone else catch that?

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    As I was listening in on one of the talk shows last night I heard a reporter say that the car that was taken into custody was RAV4? Something like that. Red flag alert..in my brain, because the person who said they saw Haleigh in TN said they saw her in a red RAV, or did I read that wrong? I heard it last night on NG or Issues with JVM. Anyone else catch that?
    Yes, but that's the only place you will hear it. And it was not elaborated on. Just typical NG...she does so good sometimes...and others...well..............

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    I thought I read in at least one article that the car in TN was a red RAV. And I also heard or read somewhere that the car in custody was a red RAV4. But with LE so tight lipped and the way the media sometimes gets the facts wrong, I don't know how much credence to put to it!
    Everything stated in my posts are my opinion, and my opinion only
    In a sense, the Internet is the largest mob ever assembled. It sometimes transforms otherwise inhibited people into unrestrained, faceless "conduits for emotion."

I's like to know who the registered owner was of that Rav4 they found.

i think the reporter asked LE *IF* the siezed vehicle was a rav4. LE wouldn't comment.

Did anyone hear Matt Lauer's interview with Misty this morning on the today show? I missed it, but heard him say "well that's an interesting comment....." What did I miss???

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by MomPI View Post
    Did anyone hear Matt Lauer's interview with Misty this morning on the today show? I missed it, but heard him say "well that's an interesting comment....." What did I miss???
    huh? The today show just started here in Alabama...

Elle, it started here an hour ago and the Misty interview was around 7:20 ET.

But the interview was not live- it was still dark when they recorded the interview but it was already light here when it showed.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast