1791 users online (327 members and 1464 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2009.02.20 Do you think Autopsy Photos should be released? REVISITED

Does anyone know if this is something that will be released? I would like to get a better visual understanding of the duct tape on the mouth and the hair.

Do you think they should be released? JBR's photos were very helpful, but of course there was much more to see on those pictures relative to her case.

Do you think the photos should be released if they are available?

In this case, with it being Caylee, I hope they are not released. IMO, it would be like looking at Chester Stiles' home movie.

i highly doubt it and no, i don't think they should be released, what purpose would they serve (insert question mark, mine does't work, LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    In this case, with it being Caylee, I hope they are not released. IMO, it would be like looking at Chester Stiles' home movie.
    Do you think the JBR photos were ok to have been released? or without a full body there is no point? or is it always wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by cocowiley View Post
    i highly doubt it and no, i don't think they should be released, what purpose would they serve (insert question mark, mine does't work, LOL)
    Just in this case or in general?

I remeber the state and Defense stating that none of those photos will be released to the public if we do see them it will be only because the trial is Public

I would like them released also, JBean. As sickening as that is, and I don't mean to sound morbid, but theie release would help us to understand exactly what the killer did, help us to understand how there was absolutely no flesh remaining yet there was still hair on the skull. Sorry, for those written words! But all of us here realize that murder is vial, ugly, and horrendous! The Fl. Sunshine Law is something new to me. So I'm not sure how far they go in theri release of evidence to the public.

Do you have a link to the JBR photos?

TIA

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

Regardless of if we ever see them, I certainly want Casey to see them, up close!

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Just in this case or in general?
    in any case, the public doesn't need to see autupsy photos.
    the only reason i can think of that would make it acceptable to release them would be for teaching purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
    Do you have a link to the JBR photos?

TIA

Here they are. Warning...Sickening

http://zyberzoom.com/JonBenet.html

Personally, I'd rather they not be released, but saved for the trial.

I personally would not want to see them. I had a hard time erasing the mind pictures I have of JBR after viewing her autopsy photos. I still have some dreams about JBR and those autopsy images play through my dreams.

I do understand your thinking it would give a better visual as to how that duct tape was put on little Caylee's head/mouth area.
    I just don't want to see her small little skull...I know it would upset me too much.

Lady Sleuth
    jmho
    What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?...."Hold my purse".

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Personally, I'd rather they not be released, but saved for the trial.
    That's probably what they'll do, I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    I would like them released also, JBean. As sickening as that is, and I don't mean to sound morbid, but theie release would help us to understand exactly what the killer did, help us to understand how there was absolutely no flesh remaining yet there was still hair on the skull. Sorry, for those written words! But all of us here realize that murder is vial, ugly, and horrendous! The Fl. Sunshine Law is something new to me. So I'm not sure how far they go in theri release of evidence to the public.
    I am not necessarily saying I would like them released. I do not know if there is much info to be gleaned from them due to the stae of decomp.But we did see JBR's skull and it has been the topic of much scrutiny due to the trauma.
    So it seems as though in this case the photos would not serve much of a purpose . But i would certainly look at them if they became available.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast