Ron C. #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonly1

Reaction score
Question: How many guns did Ron have?

We've heard rumors about an alleged "stolen" gun which was found later laying in a ditch. The rumors are that there was some kind of fight between Ronald and GF's cuz over Ronald's gun which was later found recovered from a ditch.

But when we listen to the 911 call we can hear Ronald saying that he'll shoot whoever has Haleigh (paraphrased) if he finds them. What gun was he going to shoot a kidnapper with if his gun was laying off in a ditch somewhere?

We've heard rumors about an alleged "stolen" gun which was found later laying in a ditch. The rumors are that there was some kind of fight between Ronald and GF's cuz over a stolen gun which was later found recovered from a ditch.

But when we listen to the 911 call we can hear Ronald saying that he'll shoot whoever has Haleigh (paraphrased) if he finds them. What gun was he going to shoot a kidnapper with if his gun was laying off in a ditch somewhere?

>=1. i don't think anything more than that has been confirmed.

Im just wondering if its possible Ron had more than one gun...many more.My hubby is a hunter too.We have two gun cabinets and I just went and counted his guns..11 total. This could be confusing if Ron has an arsonal of guns.

The gun mess is interesting. If one really was found in a ditch, well who knows where to go with that.

i wonder when and where the said gun was found?
i can't imagine someone stealing it and then throwing it in a ditch.
was it thrown in a ditch because it wasn't registered to get out of the house before the cops got there? i guess it's possible this could have been done by ron even if he had nothing to do with haleigh's disappearance, but would be much more likely (if he did get rid of the gun because the cops were coming) that he did have something to do with her disappearance. i wouldn't think he'd think about the gun if he just learned his child was missing.

i thought there was a report that he did have the gun licensed, but who knows if that report is accurate.

We've heard rumors about an alleged "stolen" gun which was found later laying in a ditch. The rumors are that there was some kind of fight between Ronald and GF's cuz over Ronald's gun which was later found recovered from a ditch.

I do not own a gun and never have. However, if my angel was missing, I would probably threaten to shoot whoever took her. Along with using language that would make a truck driver blush!

I don;t think he said shoot. I am pretty sure he said KILL. Now that could be done in numerous ways.

I do not own a gun and never have. However, if my angel was missing, I would probably threaten to shoot whoever took her. Along with using language that would make a truck driver blush!

Yeah, I'm not criticizing Ron's comment here. I'm questioning how many guns did he own? Because if he only owned ONE and IF it was later found in a ditch (allegedly) then how was he gonna shoot the kidnapper?

This whole case is CRAAAAAAZZZZZZYYYYYY.

LE take fingerprints from gun for the fight with other man day before Haleigh came missing????

This thread is to discuss Ron C., stay on topic!

NO posting of random names or RUMORS you may have found/read on the Internet. This includes links to random MySpace pages.

I still dont understand how a person, a father who is boasting about being the better parent. Why doesnt he call 911 himself? Why make his GF do it?

I still dont understand how a person, a father who is boasting about being the better parent. Why doesnt he call 911 himself? Why make his GF do it?

I've been pretty silent lately, but Law_Girl, you're not the only one who wondered that. That struck me as so odd from the beginning. It's only natural that the parent would be the one to call. A parent that lets his teenaged girl friend do the calling---that doesn't wash and come out clean, imho.

How could that be true if he worked until 3am? His statement "I don't know, I was at work" has been heard a little too often for comfort, IMO only. After he makes that statement, he doesn't make eye contact with MC and she's left holding the bag to answer.............with a usual "I don't know".

How could that be true if he worked until 3am? His statement "I don't know, I was at work" has been heard a little too often for comfort, IMO only. After he makes that statement, he doesn't make eye contact with MC and she's left holding the bag to answer.............with a usual "I don't know".

I couldn't agree more....that "I don't know I was at work" bothers the h@ll out of me. If I didn't know because 'I was at work', I'd d@mn sure be finding out!

It's not true thats why.
There has never been anything to veriify it at all. In fact LE has stated that they are satified with Rons work hours that day.

It's not true thats why.
There has never been anything to veriify it at all. In fact LE has stsated that they are satified with Rons work hours that day.

But what does that really mean? "Satisfied"?
That just doesn't "satisfy" me, lol!

It does not have to. It only has to satisfy LE. :waitasec:

I understand that..I was just wondering exactly what being 'satisfied' meant to LE in this case, didn't mean to confuse you. :waitasec:

IMOO I find it very telling at this point in the investigation that neither Ron or Crystal have tried to put their differences aside to come together and search for their missing child. IMOO this rift has been apparent since the beginning and has escalated to a media onslaught of rumors to cloud the truth and take the focus off the real purpose to find Haleigh and the guilty.

IMOO I find it very telling at this point in the investigation that neither Ron or Crystal have tried to put their differences aside to come together and search for their missing child. IMOO this rift has been apparent since the beginning and has escalated to a media onslaught of rumors to cloud the truth and take the focus off the real purpose to find Haleigh and the guilty.

I couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member