Webslueth's home page question

brad

The Prez - Arithmomaniac
Reaction score
Hi mods!!

I Was wondering if there is a way to set the video on the home page so that you have to click play for it to play. Currently, when you go to the home page it just starts blarring on my speakers and scares the crap out of me...

lol

thanks

Brad

Hi mods!!

I Was wondering if there is a way to set the video on the home page so that you have to click play for it to play. Currently, when you go to the home page it just starts blarring on my speakers and scares the crap out of me...

lol

thanks

Brad

Hi Brad, unfortunately there isn't any way to turn it off, however, I am in contact w/the vendor about turning it down. A few sites are having the same (volume) problem. I just turn the volume off on my laptop, it helps!:)

Hi mods!!

lol

thanks

Brad

LMAO! I'm glad I'm not the only one that jumps when that thing comes on! LOL!

Hi Brad, unfortunately there isn't any way to turn it off, however, I am in contact w/the vendor about turning it down. A few sites are having the same (volume) problem. I just turn the volume off on my laptop, it helps!:)

Good idea turning the laptop volume down TopGunner,it helped alot.I don't know why I didn't think of that myself.:crazy:

Oh Guys, I am so sorry. It does the same for me too.

Topgunner is on the case. She'll get it fixed. Until then my apologies.

Turn down your speakers and keep checking the front page for fun new stuff.

Thanks everyone.
Tricia

Hi mods!!

lol

thanks

Brad

Ditto!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members