2009.02.20 Family presser~RC's mother & sister interviewed

Sheriff's deputies, crime lab, et al were spotted heading south en masse to the area this morning by locals before 9:30 a.m. today.

Really? Another family presser...I wonder if Misty will be at this one and if she will put out a public plea for Haleigh?

I can't find on line links...but sometimes they slam them up at the last minute....

anyone have a link?

Sheriff's deputies, crime lab, et al were spotted heading south en masse to the area this morning by locals before 9:30 a.m. today.

Maybe I need more coffee...

Could you clarify please what you mean by "south en masse to the area..."?

What area?

HLN just reported that they will be airing the family presser live.

Looks like HeadLine News may cover it live on broadcast.

WFTV seems to have the most/best info to date. [Not available on Putnam County cable, btw.]

I wonder if the new tip (and this new search effort) has to do with the buzzards that were reported by the media yesterday to the Sheriff during his afternoon presser.

The Sheriff said that he had not heard anything about it.

Ummm.... okay, did I say I was from Putnam County? Please disregard that statement. [Cristal: " he may be pedo-fire".]

Presser is all about Misty's cousin and how he came to be in the house.

Ron's mom and sister.

I wonder if the new tip (and this new search effort) has to do with the buzzards that were reported by the media yesterday to the Sheriff during his afternoon presser.

The Sheriff said that he had not heard anything about it.

Buzzards!!!:eek:Gulp!

Misty would have known what he was, he did not need to carry a sigh..........

Ummm.... okay, did I say I was from Putnam County? Please disregard that statement. [Cristal: " he may be pedo-fire".]

LOL- I'm not far L- and I know what you mean.

Ron is not in the presser.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back