2009.01.07 - Audio of P.I.'s interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite interesting so far. Congrats on starting a thread. Nice job!! Can anyone place his accent?

So far, it sounds as if he is desperately trying to fit all of his previous stories into one "plausible" interview.

I'm curious about his accent as well, nothing to do with the case, but just wondering. anyone?

The accent: Louisiana, maybe? Bayou? He reminds me of the characters on True Blood. Though I've heard from Louisiana natives that those are the worst sounding LA accents they've ever heard.

First impression is that they keep confusing each other because nobody in the room communicates very well. :lol: For instance, the bit where they ask DC "who was using a different name?" and he doesn't know what they are talking about. He told them a moment earlier that Ginnette Lucas didn't say she was a psychic, that she said she was (paraphrasing) "something else, I don't remember the name she used." My interpretation is that she didn't use the word psychic, but another term, such as clairvoyant, medium, etc.

Anyhoo, I agree with Lancelot--DC is stammering through this interview, trying to fit everything into a believeable package. But I don't believe it. Somebody told him to look in those woods. Maybe it was KC herself? Or Kiomarie? Wasn't it she who said they used to bury their pets in those woods as kids?

Yea, he busted himself at 13:55 into the interview. Changed his story from his comment that he was only going to the area to see if it was a hang out to looking for Caylee's remains.

I say his accent is Bayou with a touch of "I-am-trying-not-to-incriminate-myself-and-it-is-really-difficult".

Is it geographically possible for DC to stand approximately where Caylee was found and look and see the abandoned house (per Genie's description) he later looked at? It's too far away IMO.

Aprox 19:00 he says the abandoned house was across the street. No it wasn't.

Yea, he busted himself at 13:55 into the interview. Changed his story from his comment that he was only going to the area to see if it was a hang out to looking for Caylee's remains.

Yes and then insist he didn't know he was being video taped and was angry that he was and yet invited theguy who filmed him the dya before to come back with him.

I don't buy that he didn't know there was a camera. He was trying to find the body. has the phsychic come forward to say he is telling the truth.

He also says he didn't feel there was anything there and yet he went back the next day - they want to know why - he says to make sure.

He must have seen in their faces how really lame that sounded...

My next question is, where's the interview with James Hoover? Has he corroborated DC's story about videotaping him without permission? I'd love to hear his side of the story.

Is it geographically possible for DC to stand approximately where Caylee was found and look and see the abandoned house (per Genie's description) he later looked at? It's too far away IMO.
YEAH! and even further from Virginia...LOL
What a load of twaddle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members