What is Casey thinking/feeling/doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egoslayer

Reaction score
I won't do a poll because there's so many possibilities.

What do you think is going through her mind? Seriously.

I know alot of us like to bash her, but all judgement aside -
What is she thinking?
Is she planning her defense?
Is she feeling regret?
Do you think she ever thinks about Caylee?
Do you think she understands the gravity of her actions?
Does she think about her family?
Is she writing them apology letters?
Does she have trouble sleeping?

I think she is going to stick to her story. Why would she crack now. She will just continue to blame the nanny.

What is she thinking?
Not sure on this one.

Along with her dream team, yes.

Is she feeling regret?
Somewhat - definitely regretting she didn't cover her tracks better.

Yes, all the time

Yes

Absolutely

No

Yes

I think Casey is very much like Scott Peterson and she will NEVER admit to what she has done.
She will eventually launch a blog much like he has now to feed her ego and fuel her perpetual lies.
I think she will not camp out on death row, but will be sentenced to life w/o parole and spend her time writing to many dilusional penpals professing her innosence till the day she rots in prison and dies.

I don't know about most of the questions but figured that Casey has trouble sleeping unless she's been medicated for a mental disorder and has drowsiness as a side effect. On the other hand, sleep may be a welcome escape that she has gotten used to and being institutionalized caused her to get into a routine. Casey is probably still really missing the internet, tv, and her cell phone. I doubt if she thinks very much about things except the outcome of her defense, because it's probably easier to not think about certain things.

She's thinking she is going to get off...but Cindy is not here to give her another chance. Awww..poor Casey. We just don't understand!! Ha Ha on her. I cannot WAIT to see the look on her face when she is sentenced to LIFE IN JAIL. She has no idea what awaits her. Kind of funny actually!

Whatever she's thinking I'm sure it's very bitter. She thinks this is something that happened to her. She regrets that she didn't use her month to think of a better way to cover her tracks. Lots of would'ves, could'ves, and should'ves are going through her mind constantly and they'll haunt her for the rest of her life.

ETA: Yes, she thinks of Caylee and how being a mother to a beautiful daughter is not so bad when you think of being in prison for the rest of your life. Even life with CA and GA probably doesnt look so bad now. She wishes she could rethink the decision she made in June of '08.

We have no way of getting inside KC's mind, but here's what I think. My answers are in red.

What is she thinking?
She's thinking...How much longer will I be in this joint anyway? Man...the food really sucks in here. Gross...I don't do bologna or grits. I ain't eaten it. I think I'll just eat these Cheetos for now. I can't wait to get out of here so I can go to Target and buy some DECENT mascara, oh...and some pretty lingerie cause these granny panties ain't cuttin' it, and they're crawling up my left butt cheek. They're not sexy at all. Ho-Hum...let's see...what can I buy from the commissary today? I really want to smell good for Jose when he visits me tomorrow. He always smells so nice...like Polo cologne. I wonder if the commissary will get in any new kinds of lotions or body sprays? I'm sick of the same ones they have. They don't have a good kinds. You know...if they would just let Jose bring in some of my Victoria Secret Pear scented body splash...I'd feel a lot better. Oh crap...another zit...wonder if this one will come to a head so I can pop it? This is the 3rd one in a row I've had on my chin! God, I hate zits. Wonder if this one is going to scar? I wonder who Tony is doing these days? I wonder if she's prettier than me? What do the guards keep looking at me for. It's not like I can go any where FGS. They need to leave me alone and give me some d*mn privacy. Gawd....I am soooooo bored in here. Wish they'd let me get on the computer. I really don't understand why they won't let me...I mean, what's the big frickin' deal? Gosh...I just wish March would hurry up and get here so I get out of here for good! I've got places to go and new boys to meet!

NO! She's leaving it up to Baez, who she thinks is ever so capable of getting her off.

Is she feeling regret?
Only that got caught. She wishes she would have planned it out better...mainly getting rid of the body completely so it would never be found and people would wonder if Caylee was really kidnapped.

Of course she does, but prolly not in the way you think a normal mother would. I doubt she misses her, and she prolly blames this whole situation on Caylee...thinking things like "If Caylee didn't exist in the first place, this would have never happened. I wouldn't be here!"

Nope. I really don't. I think she still thinks she will get off - that somehow Baez will pull it off and make the jury believe she's innocent. She is the victim, remember?

Yes, I'm sure she does, but I have no idea what she thinks about. She's prolly still P.O.'ed at Cindy for dragging her rear end home from Tony's that day and for calling the police. I'm sure she holds a grudge against both CA and GA for not bailing her out, and I bet she could just kill GA for testifiying against her at the Grand Jury hearing.

HA HA HA HA!!!.......... NO! What does she have to be sorry for? She didn't do anything!

Does she have trouble sleeping? Doubtful. After viewing the last jail house video, it didn't appear that she had any trouble sleeping. She looked well rested and happy (in the beginning of the video anyway before she got all ticked off because "nobody would let her talk") Nope...no trouble sleeping. She didn't look tired or stressed at the last court hearing. I'm sure that her jail cell cot is hard as a brick, but KC can sleep anywhere.
[/QUOTE]

What do I think is going through her mind- Air

What is she thinking- First, you need a brain to be able to think

Is she planning her defense- No, that's for JB to do, she's planning her revenge

Is she feeling regret- Only that she got caught

Does she ever think about Caylee- Who?

Does she understand the gravity of her actions- Only if she doubles over too far, she'll fall on the floor.

Does she think about her family- # One, two and three, on her get even lists

Is she writing them letters of apology- No, she still waiting for theirs

Does she have trouble sleeping- She never slept out of jail- it would be a novelty

Note- Why is it that the first and only time people show remorse after committing a crime, is after they are caught ? And only then, do they suddenly get religous? Never, before they are caught? I am so sick of people using religion as a way out!

We have no way of getting inside KC's mind, but here's what I think. My answers are in red.

What is she thinking?
She's thinking...How much longer will I be in this joint anyway? Man...the food really sucks in here. Gross...I don't do bologna or grits. I ain't eaten it. I think I'll just eat these Cheetos for now. I can't wait to get out of here so I can go to Target and buy some DECENT mascara, oh...and some pretty lingerie cause these granny panties ain't cuttin' it, and they're crawling up my left butt cheek. They're not sexy at all. Ho-Hum...let's see...what can I buy from the commissary today? I really want to smell good for Jose when he visits me tomorrow. He always smells so nice...like Polo cologne. I wonder if the commissary will get in any new kinds of lotions or body sprays? I'm sick of the same ones they have. They don't have a good kinds. You know...if they would just let Jose bring in some of my Victoria Secret Pear scented body splash...I'd feel a lot better. Oh crap...another zit...wonder if this one will come to a head so I can pop it? This is the 3rd one in a row I've had on my chin! God, I hate zits. Wonder if this one is going to scar? I wonder who Tony is doing these days? I wonder if she's prettier than me? What do the guards keep looking at me for. It's not like I can go any where FGS. They need to leave me alone and give me some d*mn privacy. Gawd....I am soooooo bored in here. Wish they'd let me get on the computer. I really don't understand why they won't let me...I mean, what's the big frickin' deal? Gosh...I just wish March would hurry up and get here so I get out of here for good! I've got places to go and new boys to meet!

NO! She's leaving it up to Baez, who she thinks is ever so capable of getting her off.

Is she feeling regret?
Only that got caught. She wishes she would have planned it out better...mainly getting rid of the body completely so it would never be found and people would wonder if Caylee was really kidnapped.

Of course she does, but prolly not in the way you think a normal mother would. I doubt she misses her, and she prolly blames this whole situation on Caylee...thinking things like "If Caylee didn't exist in the first place, this would have never happened. I wouldn't be here!"
[/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]

I couldn't have said it better. Of course she blames Caylee. This entire thing is Caylee's fault, didn't you know? :rolleyes:

She should be thinking how she's going to stay alive the first 48 hours in the "real" prison. Everybody can be gotten to. I have a strong feeling she will be sentenced to death whether or not she's sentenced to death and she needs to be really focused on that. Her days are numbered.

I cant actually imagine, but I think she does regret it if only because of what's happened since. She said in the aug 14th videos that she wishes all this never happened and I believe that was a rare truth. in hindsight I think she would rather just take care of a baby.

She doesn't think about Caylee, her family, her friends, or boyfriends. out of sight out of mind. she is focusing on jose now. he is her knew obsession.

I've believed from the start that KC has mental problems. IMO somewhere along the way she became a different person from years past. I don't know that she realizes or even admits to herself that she killed her child. If she's feeling anything, it doesn't show.

I won't do a poll because there's so many possibilities.

What is she thinking? She thinks about what she wants to think, and compartmentalizes and/or rationalizes what she does not want to think about. She is not spending her days thinking of her deep remorse for having harmed her daughter; she is more likely to be irritated that everyone else just can't get over it and let her get on with her life.
Is she planning her defense? Yes, this is her current vocation. But she thinks it's a bit ridiculous that she should have to defend herself.
Is she feeling regret? Regret that she's in jail? Yes. Regret that she can't do as she wishes? Yes. Regret for her actions? No. She is regretful only inasmuch as it affects her ability to do what she wants to do.
Do you think she ever thinks about Caylee? She may romanticize her relationship with Caylee. But no, she doesn't think of the promise that Caylee's life held--and was snuffed out. She is actually more likely to think of her as the irritant that was supposed to go away, but still is causing her trouble.
Do you think she understands the gravity of her actions? She gets the societal rules 100%. But honestly, she just doesn't see what all the fuss is about. She's Casey Anthony! They really should just let her out of there!
Does she think about her family? Yes--as people who have failed to give her what she wants.
Is she writing them apology letters?Only if she believes that doing so will get her something she wants
Does she have trouble sleeping? Jails can be pretty noisy, and her bed isn't all that comfy. So yes, she may have trouble sleeping. But certainly not because she's haunted by thoughts of what she's done.

Casey Anthony lacks the humanity people wish to ascribe to her. She is not insane, but she is not able to experience empathy, and does not have a conscience. Therefore, her thought patterns are very foreign to most of us.

I know a lot of us would be more comfortable if we had a diagnosis of a treatable mental illness to explain her behavior. It's unthinkable that a mother would do this to her child--she has to be sick! But sociopathy (and other personality disorders) simply don't fit that mold. Yes, they are defined by psychiatrists, and diagnosed by psychiatrists. But they are addressed by the criminal justice system--as they should be. She is not sick. She is evil.

What is she thinking?

"what should I buy next from the canteen? Where is my lawyer? Is it time for lunch yet? I wonder what the gang at Fusion is up to."

Nope, she's waiting for JB to set her free.

Is she feeling regret?

Yes, but only regret over getting caught, and maybe regret over not planning better.

All the time. I think she truly does miss her, because if Caylee where still around she wouldn't be in this mess.

No.

yes, but only in a very jealous way.

what? Hahaha! No way.

Nope, not a bit.

great questions, thanks!!

Because of the statement released to the public by JB, from KC concerning the memorial I feel she remains agitated in her cell, thinking of ways to continue to put her parents in a bad light to the public. I have a feeling we haven't seen yet how KC is going to place blame on her mother for her actions. I feel her thoughts will be, "If I'm going to be blamed for my actions, you(CA) aren't going to come out of this unscathed." We've heard to many stories of the discord between these two women to think KC doesnt have plans to expose her for what she feels is an overbearing, critical, verbably abusive mother. So my feeling is as KC becomes more agitated she will try and think of other stories to implicate others than a "Zani" I think defense might use another excuse for why KC stated a nanny took her daughter therefor crossing out the defense of "Zani took her. These are just sleepy thoughts of mine & are probly reaching a bit!

I think Casey is very much like Scott Peterson and she will NEVER admit to what she has done.
She will eventually launch a blog much like he has now to feed her ego and fuel her perpetual lies.
I think she will not camp out on death row, but will be sentenced to life w/o parole and spend her time writing to many dilusional penpals professing her innosence till the day she rots in prison and dies.

I think that she may have convinced herself that she did nothing wrong....just like I believe OJ Simpson did (with the murders of Nicole and Ron).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker