Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I think she sleeps, reads and eats until her attorney visits and then she listens to him plan her defense. She doesn't worry about anything because I think she thinks that she will soon be able to get out of jail. She is "biding her time" for now. For now, she likes JB, and is "using him" to suit her purposes of getting her out, but when she is found guilty, she will turn her rage on him like there is no tomorrow. She never thinks of Caylee and if Caylee ever does enter her mind, she is like an object to her... her family are the same way (objects) and for now serve no purpose because they can't get her out of jail....so she doesn't think of them... she is now biding her time waiting.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debbie0604 For This Useful Post:

I don't really care, but I imagine she's feeling the full range of what she can feel as opposed to pretend to feel: total self-pity and anger at the horrible injustice being done to her.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amethyst221 For This Useful Post:

What is she thinking?

Why can't everyone understand that I'M a victim, too! I don't deserve to be here!

Is she planning her defense?

She's basically going to stick to her script, but with each new document dump, she'll tweak her story to fit the evidence. She'll never admit guilt.

Is she feeling regret?

She only regrets getting caught. She isn't sorry that Caylee is gone.

Do you think she ever thinks about Caylee?

She wishes Caylee had never been born, because that's when all her problems started!

Do you think she understands the gravity of her actions?

She only understands the seriousness of her actions in terms of how they have negatively impacted her situation. She has no understanding of the emotional damage she has inflicted upon those who have loved and supported her.

Does she think about her family?

If only her mom hadn't insisted that she have a baby she didn't want; if only her dad was a stronger person; if only they'd left her alone and gone on pretending she wasn't a lying, thieving, pitiful excuse for a mother - then she wouldn't have had to take the steps she did.

Is she writing them apology letters?

Not likely. Apologize for what?

Does she have trouble sleeping?

Not at all.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Velouria For This Useful Post:

I think she is young enough to have faith in her attorney, and is making youthful attempts at seeming mature and business-like. You could see that in her last meeting with her parents. She tried to be mature then dissolved into hysterics when they pressed the issue of missing child.

I think she is afraid of the people in her new environment, but also lonely enough to want human contact with them, and like a small fish in a big ocean.

I think she is finding out that junk-food diet makes you feel horrible within an hour of eating it, and I think she misses her mother's cooking more than she ever thought she would--even if it was mostly heat-n-eat things like pre-battered chicken.

I think she is still in the mind-set of not-cooperating as a tool for getting what you want. I do think she has a new story in mind, at least this was hinted at by her lawyer. She is sticking with an innocent plea.

Just like in the months preceeding the crime, she has multiple plans running concurrently about what she will do when she gets out. She is lazy about planning, but makes short attempts at plans that go only so far. She has not been brought up to see something through properly and take full responsibility. She is really floundering and will get very mentally ill in prison, I believe.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinsel For This Useful Post:

I suppose Casey is wondering when the prison beauty shop is going to call her to come for her appointment to get her Brazillian done, her nails and hair, etc. The Scotch Tape didn't work so well.

I would love to know how and what people who are criminals "think". There are criminals who aren't mentally ill, and there are the mentally ill who commit crimes. Don't scientists keep the brains of people like that, in order to research? I believe that would involve legal issues and moral issues, but still...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to per_curiam For This Useful Post:

It is impossible for me to even attempt to figure out what KC may or may not be thinking right now.

She is completely alien to me. From her behavior and the fact that she killed her own child (alleged I know, but that's my opinion) she and I are polar opposites. I can't get into her mind and I'm thankful that I can't to be honest.

To answer OP's question in a nutshell, I dont' care what she's thinking or feeling. I am going to watch this until the day she is convicted. Then, I'll put her out of my mind completely. I will always remember Caylee's name and recognize her face though.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

What is she thinking?
    "I can't believe this is happening to me" with the two key words of "I" and "ME". We know kc is selfish.

Is she planning her defense?
    No I think the only reason she even meets with them is to get away from her cell.

Is she feeling regret?
    I dont think she regrets anything, because I really think that she doesnt feel like she did anything wrong.

Do you think she ever thinks about Caylee?
    I doubt she ever thinks of Caylee in the sense of Oh my gosh my baby is gone, but more of a "i'm in here because of her". She is just going to keep on blaming everyone/anyone else and continue to feel bad for herself.

Do you think she understands the gravity of her actions?
    No, I think she thinks she is still going to get off.

Does she think about her family?

Yeah, and I think she has anger towards them.

Is she writing them apology letters?

Nope, because in her head she has nothing to apologize for.

Does she have trouble sleeping?
    No, because her dreams help her escape her reality.

And i agree with the person who said they can't wait to see her face when she is sentenced to life in prison

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rch85 For This Useful Post:

I often wonder what that girl is thinking and how she is not freaking out and trying to fit through the bars to run free. As we have heard, she is capable of being a chameleon so she is probably trying to con the corrections officers into believing that she is a good person who is just doing what she has to do until trial when she will be set free. My guess is that she has a crush on at least one officer and that is what makes her day. She's not on suicide watch. We've seen her appear in Court, looking like she got a speeding ticket that she was hoping to beat, and enjoying the people around her, forgetting to feign sadness about her daughter whose remains were just found or her Dad's suicide attempt. She's obviously not capable of thinking or acting like a normal person so I won't try to guess at what she's thinking about or who she's thinking about. I do know one thing though, she's not feeling guilty enough about anything to confess.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HappyChic727 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EgyptNug View Post
    Pathological liars can justify anything. She would only ever apologize of being the victim of some sort. She also wrote so many times of just forgetting the past and picking up and moving on and focusing on the beautiful future. I think she pretends to think about Caylee when others are around. When she is alone, no, I don't think she thinks of her at all except to secretly blame everything on her. I think she is just waiting for this nightmare on a whim to end, so she can go live the beautiful life somewhere else. Meanwhile she is just wasting time til she gets free.

I agree with your post.

Thinking of Casey's prison tapes with her parents and her behavior at the hearings, she needs to work on her acting skills before her trial.

Quote Originally Posted by GoneWithTheWind View Post
    She doesn't think about Caylee, her family, her friends, or boyfriends. out of sight out of mind. she is focusing on jose now. he is her knew obsession.
    I agree. But I'm sure the jail cell is wearing on her. It's been a long time now. She has no one to lie to, no one to text. This was NOT what she had in mind.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HappyChic727 View Post
    I often wonder what that girl is thinking and how she is not freaking out and trying to fit through the bars to run free. As we have heard, she is capable of being a chameleon so she is probably trying to con the corrections officers into believing that she is a good person who is just doing what she has to do until trial when she will be set free. My guess is that she has a crush on at least one officer and that is what makes her day. She's not on suicide watch. We've seen her appear in Court, looking like she got a speeding ticket that she was hoping to beat, and enjoying the people around her, forgetting to feign sadness about her daughter whose remains were just found or her Dad's suicide attempt. She's obviously not capable of thinking or acting like a normal person so I won't try to guess at what she's thinking about or who she's thinking about. I do know one thing though, she's not feeling guilty enough about anything to confess.
    bold by me

I completely agree with your post, particularly the crush!

She's in protective custody and can't be around any inmates so I think the social isolation is really starting to get to her. She's not in control any more and being around only authority figures must be very fruschtrating. I wonder if she's still having trouble swallowing??

21. The Following User Says Thank You to nyvictoria For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nyvictoria View Post
    bold by me

I completely agree with your post, particularly the crush!

She's in protective custody and can't be around any inmates so I think the social isolation is really starting to get to her. She's not in control any more and being around only authority figures must be very fruschtrating. I wonder if she's still having trouble swallowing??
    Thanks! I think it's funny when people make fun of the way she says frustrated. Years ago, I had a much younger friend from work who talked like that and then my little cousin started talking that way and she was very young at the time, maybe 15 or 16. I would always think to myself, did she always say that word that way? No, she did not! It's something they pick up. LOL on the swallowing question! That whole conversation got me about how that was the first time that she was truly angry and frustrated. Are you kidding me?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyChic727 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dev View Post
    I was going post what I think, but Gypsy Road, RevCrim, and DaughterAlice beat me to it (and I've only read the 1st page of this thread so far.)
    In short, she's probably thinking about her nails and how she needs to do something to them to improve them. Or her hair. Or her skin. Or her computer. Or how she wishes she had just the color she wants to paint her toenails.
    Seriously!
    Devoid of empathy. Devoid of guilt (in the sense that a normal person feels it). Devoid of attachment to any person. Devoid of even the slightest ability for introspection. Devoid of any sense of perspective: she had so much to tell Annie "when this all blew over"....PUH-leeze! MURDER DOES NOT "BLOW OVER"!! EVER!!
    Death is forever, Casey. Sorry kid, that's not just a catchy phrase for your Myspace page.
    If she is devoid of guilt and sense of prespective, you are expecting an insane plea?
    "I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
    -Casey Anthony.

I think she is blaming her family, law enforcement, even little Caylee herself for KC's incarceration. She only thinks of Caylee to contemplate how she could have hidden her better. I personally would want to know what this girl dreams about at night when her subconscious has control of her thoughts. I hope she has nightmares of her childs last moments forever.
    "The reason that grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy." - Sam Levenson

26. The Following User Says Thank You to tzee For This Useful Post:

Me thinks she is working on her commissary list for this week....
    Just striving to be average.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast