1288 users online (246 members and 1042 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Dreams/Visions?

I am just wondering if anyone has had a dream of Haleigh....

I VERY RARELY remember my dreams.... they are usually about Ethan when I do remember them....

I don't really know much about dreams or if I am just too engrossed in this case but......

I had a Dream that Ethan was playing with Haleigh.... very short dream and I just remember Ethan saying its ok we can play now..... then Haleigh running after Ethan with a smile...

(*PLEASE don't bash me.... I just can't make sence of it.... and wanted to express it)

Ethan Isaac Hansen
    Jan 4th 2002 ~ June 23rd 2007

I miss you Little Man!
    Read about Ethan here

No bashing here! Often times when I read the stories here, I have dreams- I think it's just all the info I store in the subconscious part of my brain. Honestly, I find dreams pretty fascinating except when they frighten me.

Dreams how abt nightmares. I do not believe in this stuff coming from myself.
    But saw two pieces of solid metal like iron spikes sticking out of ground on an angle pushed and leaning to the right as you look at them. Dirt piles high around the base like maybe a dozer had push the dirt there. Don't know just annoying dream.

Prayers to you Seahorselady. I sincerely hope if Haliegh is with Ethan now, she is enjoying herself and at least we know then she is safe.

I am having dreams - lots of them. I can't get Haliegh off my mind. I'll be doing something and then just get this feeling I need to come and check WS and see what has happened, what's new. I think I am becoming obsessed.

Prayers for Haliegh that she is home soon, back with her family that misses her so much,

Salem

I had a bad dream the other day when I fell asleep, but it wasn't Haleigh. Maybe I was Haleigh and just didn't know it.... but I was being held in a car with automatic door locks and screaming, "Let me out! HELP!!! Let me out!" My son heard me yelling in my sleep and woke me up, I was breathing hard and my heart was racing... scared the dickens out of him, and me. Don't know if it means anything, but I have NEVER dreamed something like that... it's usually falling or I'm running from something that's after me.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Prayers to you Seahorselady. I sincerely hope if Haliegh is with Ethan now, she is enjoying herself and at least we know then she is safe.

I am having dreams - lots of them. I can't get Haliegh off my mind. I'll be doing something and then just get this feeling I need to come and check WS and see what has happened, what's new. I think I am becoming obsessed.

Prayers for Haliegh that she is home soon, back with her family that misses her so much,

Salem

Salem, I too am becoming obesessed with this case.

I had a vision of a mans face but no dreams.

Di, I am so sorry for your loss ((HUGS)) Your little man was very handsome.

Prayers for Haleigh and all the missing children.

I had one -- I posted it a few days ago on the "Theories" thread. It was a bizarre dream and I think it was a psychic dream (I have them on a fairly regular basis, as crazy as I sound typing that....).

Here is a paste of the earlier post:

02-18-2009, 07:50 PM
    FlaSleuth
    Registered User Join Date: Feb 2009

I can't believe I am posting this, but I have to get this "out there" somehow. I have dreams sometimes that have premonitions or that contain information about things that have already occurred but that I could not possibly know. I have been very interested in this case, so I went to sleep last night receptive to the possibility of dreaming something about this case. I had a dream from the perspective of an SO, who assaulted a female child with somebody else present (not much detail to this scene -- it was one of those dreams where incidents are just generalized, not seen in any detail, and I don't have any information on who the other person was). Then, the dream shifted to a very vivid discovery that I (still the SO) had 6 toes -- in the dream I was panic-stricken over this, and counted them many times to be sure.

Most of my psychic dreams have some sort of "marker" to them -- meaning that within the dream, there is something mundane, which then happens within a couple of days. In this dream, there was a mundane "marker" -- something that only happens in my day-to-day life every 6 months or so -- and it came true this very morning (it was nothing that would have any connection to the Haleigh case, though -- just involved running into somebody in my dream, and then running into that person this morning, and it's somebody I rarely see and it was a complete coincidence to see them today). My gut instincts tell me that, like my other dream "markers" this was just a signal to me that the rest of the dream has deeper significance.

Anyone know how to remember more about a dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post

Salem
    This is what I think is happening to me too... I just can't get her off my mind.. I think because she is 5 and her pictures are so adorable..... reminds me some of Ethan... and how much I miss him....

IDK.... just strange that I had a dream of her....

Ethan Isaac Hansen

I miss you Little Man!
    Read about Ethan here

No dreams here either, but all day yesterday I had this feeling of deep sadness for Haleigh. It wasn't like I would normally get when working on a missing child's case, but rather intense. Not sure it means anything.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    No dreams here either, but all day yesterday I had this feeling of deep sadness for Haleigh. It wasn't like I would normally get when working on a missing child's case, but rather intense. Not sure it means anything.
    I have had this happen before ... with Ashley and Miranda (I was VERY involved with their case years ago)

almost like a cloud of heavyness over you...

I totally understand SS!

Ethan Isaac Hansen

I miss you Little Man!
    Read about Ethan here

Yes! Exactly! A cloud of heaviness is a good way to describe it. (This is probably another reason why I felt like the search behind the house would yield something since my feeling started before we found out about that one.)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

A couple of days ago I had a good feeling about Haleigh, like an overhelming feeling that she was still alive. I even told my 12 year old, I think she's still alive. But today....it feels different. I hate saying that coz we got to keep hoping right? But ....IDK, it may be too late now. moo
    Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post
    A couple of days ago I had a good feeling about Haleigh, like an overhelming feeling that she was still alive. I even told my 12 year old, I think she's still alive. But today....it feels different. I hate saying that coz we got to keep hoping right? But ....IDK, it may be too late now. moo
    I think this is exactly why the media does not give information out regarding a missing child. If someone who has her thinks they are safe and no-one is on their trail then it is still safe to keep the child. But, the more information that leaks out does not bode well for the child if the abductor gets nervous and feels like authorities may be getting close. Sometimes people who feel like things were okay and they still feel conected to the child and then all of a sudden....feel nothing....or a cloud....well that says it all. Prayers be with Haleigh.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaSleuth View Post
    Here is a paste of the earlier post:

02-18-2009, 07:50 PM
    FlaSleuth
    Registered User Join Date: Feb 2009

I can't believe I am posting this, but I have to get this "out there" somehow. I have dreams sometimes that have premonitions or that contain information about things that have already occurred but that I could not possibly know. I have been very interested in this case, so I went to sleep last night receptive to the possibility of dreaming something about this case. I had a dream from the perspective of an SO, who assaulted a female child with somebody else present (not much detail to this scene -- it was one of those dreams where incidents are just generalized, not seen in any detail, and I don't have any information on who the other person was). Then, the dream shifted to a very vivid discovery that I (still the SO) had 6 toes -- in the dream I was panic-stricken over this, and counted them many times to be sure.

Most of my psychic dreams have some sort of "marker" to them -- meaning that within the dream, there is something mundane, which then happens within a couple of days. In this dream, there was a mundane "marker" -- something that only happens in my day-to-day life every 6 months or so -- and it came true this very morning (it was nothing that would have any connection to the Haleigh case, though -- just involved running into somebody in my dream, and then running into that person this morning, and it's somebody I rarely see and it was a complete coincidence to see them today). My gut instincts tell me that, like my other dream "markers" this was just a signal to me that the rest of the dream has deeper significance.

Anyone know how to remember more about a dream?
    The only thing I have ever heard on that subject was that if you think of that dream before you fall asleep.. when your mind is relaxed and ask if you can have clarity on the dream. Perhaps your subconsious will bring another dream to clear up what it all meant. I have tried that and it did seem to work.

Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast