Dreams/Visions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seahorseladydi

Ethan’s momma forever
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I am just wondering if anyone has had a dream of Haleigh....

I VERY RARELY remember my dreams.... they are usually about Ethan when I do remember them....

I don't really know much about dreams or if I am just too engrossed in this case but......

I had a Dream that Ethan was playing with Haleigh.... very short dream and I just remember Ethan saying its ok we can play now..... then Haleigh running after Ethan with a smile...

(*PLEASE don't bash me.... I just can't make sence of it.... and wanted to express it)

No bashing here! Often times when I read the stories here, I have dreams- I think it's just all the info I store in the subconscious part of my brain. Honestly, I find dreams pretty fascinating except when they frighten me.

Dreams how abt nightmares. I do not believe in this stuff coming from myself.
But saw two pieces of solid metal like iron spikes sticking out of ground on an angle pushed and leaning to the right as you look at them. Dirt piles high around the base like maybe a dozer had push the dirt there. Don't know just annoying dream.

Prayers to you Seahorselady. I sincerely hope if Haliegh is with Ethan now, she is enjoying herself and at least we know then she is safe.

I am having dreams - lots of them. I can't get Haliegh off my mind. I'll be doing something and then just get this feeling I need to come and check WS and see what has happened, what's new. I think I am becoming obsessed.

Prayers for Haliegh that she is home soon, back with her family that misses her so much,

Salem

I had a bad dream the other day when I fell asleep, but it wasn't Haleigh. Maybe I was Haleigh and just didn't know it.... but I was being held in a car with automatic door locks and screaming, "Let me out! HELP!!! Let me out!" My son heard me yelling in my sleep and woke me up, I was breathing hard and my heart was racing... scared the dickens out of him, and me. Don't know if it means anything, but I have NEVER dreamed something like that... it's usually falling or I'm running from something that's after me.

Prayers to you Seahorselady. I sincerely hope if Haliegh is with Ethan now, she is enjoying herself and at least we know then she is safe.

I am having dreams - lots of them. I can't get Haliegh off my mind. I'll be doing something and then just get this feeling I need to come and check WS and see what has happened, what's new. I think I am becoming obsessed.

Prayers for Haliegh that she is home soon, back with her family that misses her so much,

Salem

Salem, I too am becoming obesessed with this case.

I had a vision of a mans face but no dreams.

Di, I am so sorry for your loss ((HUGS)) Your little man was very handsome.

Prayers for Haleigh and all the missing children.

I had one -- I posted it a few days ago on the "Theories" thread. It was a bizarre dream and I think it was a psychic dream (I have them on a fairly regular basis, as crazy as I sound typing that....).

Here is a paste of the earlier post:

02-18-2009, 07:50 PM
FlaSleuth
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2009

I can't believe I am posting this, but I have to get this "out there" somehow. I have dreams sometimes that have premonitions or that contain information about things that have already occurred but that I could not possibly know. I have been very interested in this case, so I went to sleep last night receptive to the possibility of dreaming something about this case. I had a dream from the perspective of an SO, who assaulted a female child with somebody else present (not much detail to this scene -- it was one of those dreams where incidents are just generalized, not seen in any detail, and I don't have any information on who the other person was). Then, the dream shifted to a very vivid discovery that I (still the SO) had 6 toes -- in the dream I was panic-stricken over this, and counted them many times to be sure.

Most of my psychic dreams have some sort of "marker" to them -- meaning that within the dream, there is something mundane, which then happens within a couple of days. In this dream, there was a mundane "marker" -- something that only happens in my day-to-day life every 6 months or so -- and it came true this very morning (it was nothing that would have any connection to the Haleigh case, though -- just involved running into somebody in my dream, and then running into that person this morning, and it's somebody I rarely see and it was a complete coincidence to see them today). My gut instincts tell me that, like my other dream "markers" this was just a signal to me that the rest of the dream has deeper significance.

Anyone know how to remember more about a dream?

Salem

This is what I think is happening to me too... I just can't get her off my mind.. I think because she is 5 and her pictures are so adorable..... reminds me some of Ethan... and how much I miss him....

IDK.... just strange that I had a dream of her....

No dreams here either, but all day yesterday I had this feeling of deep sadness for Haleigh. It wasn't like I would normally get when working on a missing child's case, but rather intense. Not sure it means anything.

No dreams here either, but all day yesterday I had this feeling of deep sadness for Haleigh. It wasn't like I would normally get when working on a missing child's case, but rather intense. Not sure it means anything.

I have had this happen before ... with Ashley and Miranda (I was VERY involved with their case years ago)

almost like a cloud of heavyness over you...

I totally understand SS!

Yes! Exactly! A cloud of heaviness is a good way to describe it. (This is probably another reason why I felt like the search behind the house would yield something since my feeling started before we found out about that one.)

A couple of days ago I had a good feeling about Haleigh, like an overhelming feeling that she was still alive. I even told my 12 year old, I think she's still alive. But today....it feels different. I hate saying that coz we got to keep hoping right? But ....IDK, it may be too late now. moo

A couple of days ago I had a good feeling about Haleigh, like an overhelming feeling that she was still alive. I even told my 12 year old, I think she's still alive. But today....it feels different. I hate saying that coz we got to keep hoping right? But ....IDK, it may be too late now. moo

I think this is exactly why the media does not give information out regarding a missing child. If someone who has her thinks they are safe and no-one is on their trail then it is still safe to keep the child. But, the more information that leaks out does not bode well for the child if the abductor gets nervous and feels like authorities may be getting close. Sometimes people who feel like things were okay and they still feel conected to the child and then all of a sudden....feel nothing....or a cloud....well that says it all. Prayers be with Haleigh.

FlaSleuth

I can't believe I am posting this, but I have to get this "out there" somehow. I have dreams sometimes that have premonitions or that contain information about things that have already occurred but that I could not possibly know. I have been very interested in this case, so I went to sleep last night receptive to the possibility of dreaming something about this case. I had a dream from the perspective of an SO, who assaulted a female child with somebody else present (not much detail to this scene -- it was one of those dreams where incidents are just generalized, not seen in any detail, and I don't have any information on who the other person was). Then, the dream shifted to a very vivid discovery that I (still the SO) had 6 toes -- in the dream I was panic-stricken over this, and counted them many times to be sure.

Most of my psychic dreams have some sort of "marker" to them -- meaning that within the dream, there is something mundane, which then happens within a couple of days. In this dream, there was a mundane "marker" -- something that only happens in my day-to-day life every 6 months or so -- and it came true this very morning (it was nothing that would have any connection to the Haleigh case, though -- just involved running into somebody in my dream, and then running into that person this morning, and it's somebody I rarely see and it was a complete coincidence to see them today). My gut instincts tell me that, like my other dream "markers" this was just a signal to me that the rest of the dream has deeper significance.

The only thing I have ever heard on that subject was that if you think of that dream before you fall asleep.. when your mind is relaxed and ask if you can have clarity on the dream. Perhaps your subconsious will bring another dream to clear up what it all meant. I have tried that and it did seem to work.

My dream was of Haleigh running towards her father with her hair blowing in the wind. It was a reunion.

However, it may be that Ethan has taken Haleigh under his wing in Heaven and was letting you know that he is taking care of her and they are happy little playful children still and always.

God bless Ethan. What a beautiful child he is and will be forever and ever. My heart breaks for you. Rest assured you will be with him again when the time comes. I didn't make this promise, God did, and He is much more reliable than me.

FlaSleuth

Hi . . . I don't think you are crazy by any means. I don't know how to help you to remember more of your dream other than laying down, getting quiet, and trying to remember. Always keep a notebook next to your bed so that you can job your dream down upon wakening. I'm sure there are techniques that you can use to remember your dream or in the future, to use the best ways of remembering your dreams upon waking.

I love dream interpretation but only know a little about it from a course that I took years ago. Something that sticks out in your dream is the number 6. Whenever I hear about a dream that I want to interpret, I go to www.dreammoods.com and look in the dream dictationary. Here is what it says about numbers:

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/numbers.htm

Here is what it says about "Six":
Six

Six is indicative of cooperation, balance, tranquility, perfection, warmth, union, marriage, family, and love. Your mental, emotional, and spiritual states are in harmony. It is also indicative of domestic bliss.

Here is what it says about toes:

Toes

To see your toes in your dream, represents the way you move and walk through life with such grace and poise (or there lack of). It also signify your path in life. Alternatively, toes may also represent the minor detail of life and how you deal with them.

To dream that your toe nails are growing, symbolize an extension of your understanding in a particular matter.

To dream that you lose or gain a toe(s), suggests that you lack determination and energy needed to move forward in some situation.

To dream that you hurt your toe or that there is a corn or abrasion on it, signifies that you are feeling anxiety about moving forward with something.

To dream that someone is kissing your toe, indicates that they are trying to reassure and reaffirm your progress forward.

I look forward to other dreams that people are having here. I'm sure that will happen as it did for poor little Caylee. Hopefully, this will end better for Haleigh.

I VERY RARELY remember my dreams.... they are usually about Ethan when I do remember them....

I don't really know much about dreams or if I am just too engrossed in this case but......

I had a Dream that Ethan was playing with Haleigh.... very short dream and I just remember Ethan saying its ok we can play now..... then Haleigh running after Ethan with a smile...

(*PLEASE don't bash me.... I just can't make sence of it.... and wanted to express it)
I just had to come back and say that Ethan was (still is in Heaven) a beautiful little boy and it looks like he was quite a ham and a fun little guy to be around and I am so sorry about what happened to him. I'm glad that you have dreams of him. If they are very vivid, then they are not dreams, but visits. I'm sure he visits you often, either in your dreams or otherwise.

Thankfully, I can maintain some level of detachment with Haleigh's case. So no dreams, no impressions, no nothing yet. I intend to keep it that way.

I posted and then came back and reread this thread and I was thinking to myself..."now I wonder who this Ethan is that everyone is talking about"? Then I went back to your post, saw his picture, read what happened. I am so sorry for your loss. So sorry. I always hate saying that because it seems so........IDK like those words can't possibly touch that kind of loss. Your boy is beautiful. You dreamed of him playing, he is playing on God's playground now and my faith promises that you will be reunited with him. Thank you for sharing him with us. And I pray that God blesses you and your family, and comforts you until that day that you get to see him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth