James Hoover

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAMABEAR

Reaction score
I don't know how to start a thread. Can somebody please do old lady a favor and start a thread about JH-----who is he? I'm really not good at figurin out puter stuff.

Thank you so very much for this thread. Been goin crasy here. Lol

In the DC interview LE seems to be clearing JH when he ask DC if JH had permission to go lock the house up after the warrant on the 15th. That way CA or others can't come back and say he entered the home on his own.

I think LE has all they need because JH and LP have laid low since that interview. To me LP was a big help to keep the attention on himself and away from JH. I can see LP helping. LP would be the perfect "contact" for JH.

What do we know about JH? I would like to put my mind as ease as to him being a good guy or bad guy. Does he work for LE/FBI or maybe T. Black or is he "just there"?

According to the audio with DC. JH was a former body guard with Howard Cossell (sp). JH's son made the suggestion that his dad go help this family. Paraphraising here. That's all I really know about this guy.

I'd like to know more about him as well. I wonder why DC's interview with LE was released before JH's. ??? We haven't seen JH's interview yet.

Don't know that much about Hoover, but I found out the Kronk was also a bounty hunter before he went to work for the county. Is there some kind of brotherhood going on here Padilla, Hoover, and Kronk? Very Interesting don't you agree?

Excellent thread! This is a subject that needs more sleuthing for sure. Thanks, misinformed for showing that Hoover has a license (I'm assuming it's a PI license?). Does anyone know if DC has one and it is current? I thought he had owned a construction company until recently. Sometimes a private investigation company is required to have at least one principal licensed and some of them have been known to "sub-contract" that out to legimitize cases. I'd love to see more info on that. And Hoover's resume.

Cat13067 - Excellent point about Kronk's background as a bounty hunter - he had mentioned it in his GMA interview and that struck me as a tad coincidental. Wonder if there is some kind of loose organization/professional grapevine of bounty hunters on this. I remember LP was in charge of organizing many of them to help TM for his Nov. search.

We know the JH/DC relationship to the Ants goes way back to August, and Kronk is there then as well. How can we connect the dots?

I'm seeing LP's Daisy Chain coming alive?:waitasec:

Thanks from me as well for starting this thread...who knows we might just locate the "daisy chain", or if not a chain maybe a petal or two ?

I don't know if DC had a prior connection to JH, but I read somewhere that DC was or is into the contracting business. I remember DC saying that JH just walked up to the Anthony's offering up his services, he made it sound like he didn't know him from the past.

I don't know if DC had a prior connection to JH, but I read somewhere that DC was or is into the contracting business. I remember DC saying that JH just walked up to the Anthony's offering up his services, he made it sound like he didn't know him from the past.

This to me is just hink-alicious. I keep remembering the investigative reporter (from the Enquirer I believe) that embedded himself in the Jon Benet case and kept interviewing people like a PI and mingling with LE throughout. Wrote a book later.

I just wonder......those people are pretty proactive when it comes to getting grunts into the trenches in these cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni