Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 178
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    17,359

    ABC producer paid for George, Cindy Anthony to stay at the Ritz Part 2

    Hi All,

    The first thread was getting looooong so please continue here.

    Tricia
    PICK YOUR FAVORITE POST AND NOMINATE IT FOR THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY






    *************************************

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098







  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Hi All,

    The first thread was getting looooong so please continue here.

    Tricia
    Whoa! How'd you do that?

    LOL...nevermind. I confused myself.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Hi All,

    The first thread was getting looooong so please continue here.

    Tricia
    Thanks, Tricia!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,168
    Thank you and I am duly impressed....a new thread started by the great owner Tricia!!!!!!Let's hear it for da boss!!!!!!You are great.
    Here.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,931
    Ok...well if Nana46 ever shows up this is for her:

    Ya know LE does consider that they did have to in fact perform a traffic stop to take custody of Casey. It's in docs released a very long time ago.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana46 View Post
    Thank you and I am duly impressed....a new thread started by the great owner Tricia!!!!!!Let's hear it for da boss!!!!!!You are great.
    Oh, good Nana...you made it through time travel. Was that quick or what?


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,931
    I think everyone else got lost in another dimension.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Ok...well if Nana46 ever shows up this is for her:

    Ya know LE does consider that they did have to in fact perform a traffic stop to take custody of Casey. It's in docs released a very long time ago.
    Yes Ma'm
    I thought I remembered that as well....I just don't understand...the last few moments with your child you believe is innocent and you are worried about future media interviews?Maybe I am just bogged down by all this stuff
    Here.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    17,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana46 View Post
    Thank you and I am duly impressed....a new thread started by the great owner Tricia!!!!!!Let's hear it for da boss!!!!!!You are great.
    WOW. I should start threads more often. LOL.

    Actually, for those of us with dialup these big threads can be hard to load.

    This is a very interesting topic and something I know a little about.

    But, you guys know alot more than I do that's for sure.

    Haven't read the whole 700+ posts but I will say that if George was not paid directly in cash then a news organization can pretty much state they have not "paid" a thing for the interview.

    The interviewee needs a place to say?? Give him the BEST hotel. Maybe he will chose your show.

    Interveiwee has family? Offer to fly them all out and go to Disneyland to boot. Maybe he'll do your show.

    That's how it works with the network news. But, I am sure this is old news to you guys.
    PICK YOUR FAVORITE POST AND NOMINATE IT FOR THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY






    *************************************

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098







  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,168
    See it is stuff like that that jolts me....the way they do stuff...is so out of the realm or am I just viewing it wrong...they just give a whole new meaning to the term "family of a victim"....I know they suffer and I have empathy for them I just don't get the public display that differs depending on the day of the week or if it is on their terms. Maybe I will just go cook dinner.....I feel the weight of this whole mess all over again....and I do so try to be fair.
    Here.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana46 View Post
    Yes Ma'm
    I thought I remembered that as well....I just don't understand...the last few moments with your child you believe is innocent and you are worried about future media interviews?Maybe I am just bogged down by all this stuff
    So is it a stretch to think she may have been in negotiations with ABC at the time they located Caylee's remains?


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    So is it a stretch to think she may have been in negotiations with ABC at the time they located Caylee's remains?
    Good point and possible.....heck I don't know....manned space flight is possible
    Here.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana46 View Post
    Yes Ma'm
    I thought I remembered that as well....I just don't understand...the last few moments with your child you believe is innocent and you are worried about future media interviews?Maybe I am just bogged down by all this stuff
    I don't think that Cindy's concern at that time was future media interviews. I think her concern was that it was the last few minutes she would get with her daughter. If I remember the situation correctly, JB had worked out a plan where they would transfer Casey from Cindy's car to the bodyguard's car so the bodyguard could take her in. It was all planned in the interest of avoiding the media and not capturing yet another of Casey's arrests on camera. Cindy was frustrated that the reporter was following them and thwarting their plan so she hit the reporter with the only thing she had - no more interviews for you!


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    WOW. I should start threads more often. LOL.

    Actually, for those of us with dialup these big threads can be hard to load.

    This is a very interesting topic and something I know a little about.

    But, you guys know alot more than I do that's for sure.

    Haven't read the whole 700+ posts but I will say that if George was not paid directly in cash then a news organization can pretty much state they have not "paid" a thing for the interview.

    The interviewee needs a place to say?? Give him the BEST hotel. Maybe he will chose your show.

    Interveiwee has family? Offer to fly them all out and go to Disneyland to boot. Maybe he'll do your show.

    That's how it works with the network news. But, I am sure this is old news to you guys.
    Well, someone's in bed with someone. JMHO

    PS- You are way too humble. We know how great you are.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana46 View Post
    Good point and possible.....heck I don't know....manned space flight is possible
    Nana46, I love your posts!


Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ABC producer paid for George, Cindy Anthony to stay at the Ritz
    By GirlinCentralFL in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 745
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 07:03 PM
  2. Videotaped interviews of George and Cindy Anthony to be released
    By MADJGNLAW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 01:52 PM
  3. George/ Cindy Anthony News Conference Canceled
    By dimples37398 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 11:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •