Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 178

Thread: ABC producer paid for George, Cindy Anthony to stay at the Ritz Part 2

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by lin View Post
    If you're going to chastise others about being on topic, please at least get the number of days correct!! TIA

    j/k
    I really don't care if they stayed a night or a week. My opinion of the stay remains the same. They couldn't go back to their house and my guess is that LE wanted them in the immediate area. This offer was made to them and they took it. If something similar happened to me I probably would go wherever someone told me to go and regarding allowing a media member to be there at dinner, I really wouldn't give a rats arse who was there as I probably wouldn't even notice as I'd be so caught up in my own emotions. I just don't see this the same way as you. Again, where you see evil and manipulation, I see reasonable explanation.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    Lin I LOVE YOUR POSTS YOU ARE A VERY BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT.
    I appreciate your reply. While I do not see her attorney as part of a dream team, I do see that some of the others may be known names, but IMHO some need to redeem themselves and PR is a good way.
    None the less I DO get your point, we could not have afforded them nor could Casey's imaginary bank account, or job. Point well taken.

    I also learned on this thread from Gardenheart that the state would have selected a top notch attorney in her behalf. I had no clue on that.
    IMHO the case is taking so much longer because it is NO Slam Dunk.
    I read this this morning.
    http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/02/ne...d-in-case.html
    So: with no fingerprints on the tape, NO direct knowledge that the diary is of this year, and more...
    it seems to me it would take loooooong just to make sure she does not walk.
    It could not have been any faster till they CAN nail it.

    Somehow I read between the lines in your post that a good team will get her off.
    I HOPE SHE DOES NOT GET OFF: having said that, it is not the team that will get her off
    but maybe lack of evidence pointing directly at her.
    Whomever may have known more about where the body was and did not report it sooner, when finger prints were able to be gotten, before the sun melted them and the rain washed it, the longer they had to search for the body the safer Casey's case had become for her.
    THIS HAS BOTHERED ME ALL ALONG. I realized early on that the longer they are looking for Caylee the more likely that there will no longer be much evidence on the little skeleton.
    THERE IN LIES one of the problem of having proper evidence that ties her directly to the crime.

    I DO believe that Casey's parents had a hand in not helping the search, in order to save Casey, a parent that wants to hope for the best is what I think this was.They are victims too.
    They are parents of a mentally imbalanced girl. (they are in denial about that).
    I also think they have a right to use the Tabloid/TV venue.
    I would get more angry at the fact that they washed car, pants, did not give the search team caylees garment and bought a lot of time, by doing all of that, it is what helped Casey the most.
    But I can not get angry about Ritz, TV meeting, or her defense team, because she has a right to that. So does anyone who can get it.

    AS PARENTS they never voted for this mess. It was just a slice of life that was cut out in their behalf. I DO feel for them.
    Non of this came to them with a manual.

    In the beginning I said Casey is bipolar+other psychological disorder,
    I was told She was evil and bad, and something about me being a good Samaritan.
    I stopped posting on the Caylee threads for some time and stayed in the political pavilion.
    I believe that Casey has a mental disorder, and Cindy is on the fringe of the same disorder.
    I do not want anyone to profit, but I personally do not want to pick on them.
    NOR do I want to deny that they did help delay this case from having more and better evidence right from the start; IMO they did that early on, and that is what MAY save Casey.
    If she is saved her parents gave her life twice at birth and helping her with this case.
    IMHO this team is not going to save her it is the "A"s actions in the very beginning.
    I do not think she is going free, I think they will take as loooong as they need to get it right.

    My lupper was great and I am impressed with your memory of all the people on her team.
    Thanks, songline. I appreciate that coming from you. You seem to be such a loving and forgiving person.

    It's those things you mentioned, the obstruction of the A's, particularly CA, that make some of us so upset that they maintain their victim status and are being paid for it too!

    Here's a pure hypothetical that I don't believe at all and am just writing for illustrative purposes. Picture this: What if KC didn't act alone? What if there really is a nanny and KC called her to help cover up this crime? Now, in this fiction, the nanny comes forward and tells the media she was there; she helped KC and guided her in the cover up. (We all know KC isn't smart!) She also helped obstruct searches in the area of the body because she knew it was there and did other things, like giving a script to the grandparents and KC.

    How would you feel about this nanny being paid large money by the media? And being wined and dined; courted if you will, not just in spite of her criminal activities, but largely because of them? Being rewarded for being a criminal and obstructing LE and at least delaying, if not denying, justice for Caylee? Would that be ok with you? Because that's how a lot of us see this. We don't see CA as a victim in anything. We see her pulling out the grieving grandma card every time she gets called on the carpet for her nonsense but that's a club that should deny her membership. You acknowledge in your post that CA has done these things for KC. And these things are contrary to justice for Caylee. Do you really believe CA should be rewarded for this?

    I do not believe the A's are in denial about KC's mental status, (I vote for Borderline Personality Disorder), because CA was seeking help from a therapist and had plans to get custody of Caylee. According to LA, when CA came back into the room on day 1 and saw KC crying, the first words out of her mouth were to KC and were, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!" Does that sound like someone that doesn't know what KC is? According to the recently released discovery, others report that the A's had threatened to seek custody more than just that once. Does that sound like they thought KC was an excellent mother? CA's coworkers reported they had advised her to seek custody but at that time, CA replied she couldn't afford the legal fees. What was she telling them at that time that caused them to give her that advice? It sure wasn't that KC was 'mother of the year.'

    CA is not humble. She is not grateful. She is vindictive and spiteful. I don't see how anyone can maintain any sympathy for her but God Bless those with big enough hearts to do so. She is arrogant with a strong sense of entitlement. She is milking the charade she tried to create for all it's worth. And I find that disgusting.

    You admit their actions may cause KC to get off because evidence that would have made this a slam dunk case was destroyed, either deliberately or by the passage of time. Do you really think they should be rewarded for this? Should be paid by anyone? Even comped a meal? I respectfully disagree. I think that at least CA should be charged and held accountable. What a great example for the rest of us, if she's not.

    She doesn't act like Caylee's grandmother, who I would hope would be protected and comforted. She acts like KC's mother and just that. That alone wouldn't cause me to condemn her. I can feel great sympathy for the families of other murderers. It's what CA has done to deliberately frustrate justice for Caylee that causes me to condemn her and even begrudge her elaborate dinners at Norman's.

    Remember at the memorial, GA saying he wore a lavender shirt because it was Caylee's favorite color? Why did the teddy bear next to the candle they lit have on a green shirt with a shamrock, KC's favorite?

    Finally, just in case you haven't seen these the other million times I've posted them:

    At around 3:45 in this video, CA is asked to stop lying because it's hurting the case. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzSG0...e=channel_page

    These take a while to view and don't cover most but are a good summary of the lies.

    Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGKHx...e=channel_page

    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26m18...e=channel_page

    Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QStXw...e=channel_page

    Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhUbC...e=channel_page
    Last edited by lin; 02-22-2009 at 01:49 PM. Reason: oops
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    Trying to find out the truth is not exactly "picking on" anyone.
    LE is very interested in what happened at the Ritz, they are also trying to follow the money.
    Haven't you ever wondered why certain things are happening?
    Fake PR agents, nameless, faceless people?
    A young woman with no job and no money now has the best defense team and forensic experts from all over the world?
    A financially troubled family who no longer needs to work for over 7 months?
    Lawyers and other experts who claim to be working pro bono?
    Why?
    Why aren't other women who kill being offered all of these perks?
    Lots of unanswered questions. But every answer has one thing in common, money.
    Yeah, what you said, except I haven't heard anything about anyone being pro-bono.
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    [/B]

    It does not bother me either.
    I imagine the media falling over each other to get to the "A"s
    But I can not imagine the "A"s willing to stop paying their mortgage, or eating or getting
    the defense they need and pushing all that away...NO I can not imagine that.
    They are getting the help they need, or they could be in the street with all the onlookers
    that are camped outside thier door.
    Having said this another thing to remember is:
    they are not the murderers they are victims too.
    Why do the A's need a "defense" anyway?

    You've admitted the helped cover up after the fact so that means they're not just victims.
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .

  5. #80
    Songline, your posts have a theme of worry that there's not enough *direct* evidence.

    IMO, there was enough to convict her 10 times over before they even found the body.

    Don't you worry. They had her at HELLO.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
    Because I know how media works, I understand how some things are comped. I have no issue with that. I have no issue with this night whatsoever. I have heard but can't find link so must state IMO that G & C are on mental disability from the state. Any Dr would say they've suffered mental breakdowns IMO. It would be an easy note for either of them to get. LOTS of people work pro-bono for the publicity. Do you think octo-mom was paying for her publicist? I do believe that Casey is getting a lot for free and has worked up a lot with Baez that is paying for her defense etc and that a lot is done pro-bono. It's my impression from what I've read that the Anthony's aren't Baez biggest fan. Again, I don't think G&C are saints. I don't think they've done everything right, but I do think there are plausible explanations for many things they've done and where I see that my mind understands and forgives that action. Many other minds see it the opposite. We're just different people with different experiences we bring to this that make us see this different ways.
    I find it extremely unlikely that any doctor would risk their license to pronounce either totally and permanently disabled due to the loss of their grandchild. That is the requirement for disability through the Social Security Administration. Mental illness would have to be pretty severe to cause that type of recommendation. So wherever you heard that, they probably got it wrong or garbled. CA was on a type of extended sick leave through her employment and may still be, but it seems unlikely that they would pay her forever. I would guess that has or will end shortly. GA hadn't been on the job long enough to accumulate any such benefits.

    Let's try not to start any rumors. Or any more rumors, I should say, no matter how they might slant obo or favor the A's.
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by lin View Post
    C'mon now, Chilly Willy. This thread is about being wined and dined. That in and of itself is a profit, now isn't it? No media has ever put me up in a hotel or bought me, my family and the rest of my entourage dinner. Heck, I don't even have an entourage!
    .
    But is there something the media so badly wants to interview you about? (Surely you dont mean the media should be obligated to put every man, woman and child up at the Ritz whether or not they have any interest in interviewing them?) But if they did hope to interview you, and were going to put you up at a 5 star hotel, would you refuse ? It can be a relaxing place to stay at such an hotel and usually has good security that helps one avoid papparazzi etc. At a time when I was facing such a terrible loss, AND being the target of tabloids, papparazzi , self-styled "new media" types and curious & bellicose members of the public, I think I'd take them up on it
    Last edited by Ariane; 02-22-2009 at 04:58 PM. Reason: took off accidental smiley
    Ariane
    "...there was but one woman to him,
    and that woman was the late Irene Adler, of dubious and questionable memory."

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariane View Post
    But is there something the media so badly wants to interview you about? (Surely you dont mean the media should be obligated to put every man, woman and child up at the Ritz whether or not they have any interest in interviewing them?) But if they did hope to interview you, and were going to put you up at a 5 star hotel, would you refuse ? It can be a relaxing place to stay at such an hotel and usually has good security that helps one avoid papparazzi etc. At a time when I was facing such a terrible loss, AND being the target of tabloids, papparazzi , self-styled "new media" types and curious & bellicose members of the public, I think I'd take them up on it
    And under other circumstances, I may be very glad the opportunity was afforded to you. Under these, not so much.
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .

  9. #84
    Overall I believe in justice and by the time the A's are in a position to really profit (after the trial) they might all be in jail. Media isn't touching them at the moment; they're just not all that interesting. They've babbled and insulted, offended and frustrated the sensibilities of just about everyone on the planet. They're old news and boring.

    Who knows what the feds are cooking up? When the time is right I don't think there will be many unanswered questions. Call me Pollyanna but...

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by lin View Post
    I find it extremely unlikely that any doctor would risk their license to pronounce either totally and permanently disabled due to the loss of their grandchild. That is the requirement for disability through the Social Security Administration. Mental illness would have to be pretty severe to cause that type of recommendation. So wherever you heard that, they probably got it wrong or garbled. CA was on a type of extended sick leave through her employment and may still be, but it seems unlikely that they would pay her forever. I would guess that has or will end shortly. GA hadn't been on the job long enough to accumulate any such benefits.

    Let's try not to start any rumors. Or any more rumors, I should say, no matter how they might slant obo or favor the A's.
    Who said anything about permanent disability provided by SSA? I was talking about state disability. It is regularly given for mental breakdowns and I'm not sure you could find a Dr. who would say that they HAVEN'T suffered a mental breakdown. Just because you're not familiar with it, or you disagree with it, doesn't mean that I got it wrong or garbled.

    I don't know the Anthony's, I'm not related to the Anthony's, but to be honest, my life experience gives me direct experience and insight into what they are going through. I understand it intimately.

  11. #86
    And to everyone who keeps saying we have no compassion, guess what? I have compassion for Caylee. Boatloads.

  12. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
    Who said anything about permanent disability provided by SSA? I was talking about state disability. It is regularly given for mental breakdowns and I'm not sure you could find a Dr. who would say that they HAVEN'T suffered a mental breakdown. Just because you're not familiar with it, or you disagree with it, doesn't mean that I got it wrong or garbled.

    I don't know the Anthony's, I'm not related to the Anthony's, but to be honest, my life experience gives me direct experience and insight into what they are going through. I understand it intimately.
    You seem to know a lot about the workings of disability benefits. With the economic situation in this country at the moment I doubt they're handing out payments like candy. The states can't afford to do that. If they're able to do it for the A's then every person in this country with a deceased family member deserves the same benefits.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    You seem to know a lot about the workings of disability benefits. With the economic situation in this country at the moment I doubt they're handing out payments like candy. The states can't afford to do that. If they're able to do it for the A's then every person in this country with a deceased family member deserves the same benefits.
    This situation is hugely different than that. Compound grief with the fact that their daughter did it and they have to come to terms with that and then add the protesters outside their house and huge media frenzy. Mix it all together and it's a recipe for a huge mental breakdown.

    My experience with state disability is only because of my experience with child abduction and murder. I can't and won't be more candid than that.

  14. #89
    I think Cindy and George deserved to be put up at the Ritz! Look how much they've been through and look at how much the news media has profited from their tragedy.

  15. #90
    whiteangora's Avatar
    whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,778
    Quote Originally Posted by lin View Post
    Yeah, what you said, except I haven't heard anything about anyone being pro-bono.
    When Brad Conway was busy introducing himself as the new attorney for the Anthonys and calling himself one of the good guys, I thought he said he offered his services for free. I have no link.
    Michelle Bart definitely stated she offered her services for free since she is advertising her own company "Helping Heroes" with all of her websites about Caylee, and profiting that way.
    Wasn't it also mentioned that Dominic Casey was supposed to be working free?
    There may be more, I need to think about it.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf





  16. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
    Who said anything about permanent disability provided by SSA? I was talking about state disability. It is regularly given for mental breakdowns and I'm not sure you could find a Dr. who would say that they HAVEN'T suffered a mental breakdown. Just because you're not familiar with it, or you disagree with it, doesn't mean that I got it wrong or garbled.

    I don't know the Anthony's, I'm not related to the Anthony's, but to be honest, my life experience gives me direct experience and insight into what they are going through. I understand it intimately.
    Which state offers disability payments? I've never heard of it in FL. And I live here. That knowledge would be very helpful to have. Please do explain how that works and where to go so I can advise others.

    I didn't suggest you got anything wrong or garbled. I wrote that your source may have done so. You admitted you couldn't find anything to back this up.

    Wherever you got your degree in psychology, surely they explained a diagnosis made at a distance is not to be relied upon. I see people that seem to be functioning quite well with day to day activities. Perhaps you've seen something that I have not. Your life experience, no offense, is not applicable here. What you went through may or not be anything like what the A's experience. But just out of curiosity, were you determined disabled over grief by any entity?

    Just as an FYI: A "mental breakdown" is an old term, btw, not currently in fashion or used by those in the biz.
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .

  17. #92
    whiteangora's Avatar
    whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,778
    Quote Originally Posted by sha-sha View Post
    I think Cindy and George deserved to be put up at the Ritz! Look how much they've been through and look at how much the news media has profited from their tragedy.
    The news media is supposed to profit for telling us the news.
    That is their job.
    The Anthonys are not supposed to profit for protecting a murderer, lying, and covering up evidence.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf





  18. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    And to everyone who keeps saying we have no compassion, guess what? I have compassion for Caylee. Boatloads.
    Well done.

    I also have compassion for LE and the state attorney's office working on this case. They're really up against it and not getting help from those who should have more compassion for Caylee than do we.
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    You seem to know a lot about the workings of disability benefits. With the economic situation in this country at the moment I doubt they're handing out payments like candy. The states can't afford to do that. If they're able to do it for the A's then every person in this country with a deceased family member deserves the same benefits.
    So it was just for the one day, or the one post, huh? Well, it was nice being first while it lasted.
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    19,433

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    The news media is supposed to profit for telling us the news.
    That is their job.
    The Anthonys are not supposed to profit for protecting a murderer, lying, and covering up evidence.
    You said that so well!
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.



  21. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    When Brad Conway was busy introducing himself as the new attorney for the Anthonys and calling himself one of the good guys, I thought he said he offered his services for free. I have no link.
    Michelle Bart definitely stated she offered her services for free since she is advertising her own company "Helping Heroes" with all of her websites about Caylee, and profiting that way.
    Wasn't it also mentioned that Dominic Casey was supposed to be working free?
    There may be more, I need to think about it.
    My bad; I misunderstood. I thought you were referencing KC's team, not the A's entourage. Yes, BC did say free and who on earth would pay MB??
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .

  22. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by lin View Post
    So it was just for the one day, or the one post, huh? Well, it was nice being first while it lasted.
    hehe. sowwy.

    Have to run out to the disability office now. Heard they're giving out free money! wheeeee!

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by lin View Post
    Which state offers disability payments? I've never heard of it in FL. And I live here. That knowledge would be very helpful to have. Please do explain how that works and where to go so I can advise others.

    I didn't suggest you got anything wrong or garbled. I wrote that your source may have done so. You admitted you couldn't find anything to back this up.

    Wherever you got your degree in psychology, surely they explained a diagnosis made at a distance is not to be relied upon. I see people that seem to be functioning quite well with day to day activities. Perhaps you've seen something that I have not. Your life experience, no offense, is not applicable here. What you went through may or not be anything like what the A's experience. But just out of curiosity, were you determined disabled over grief by any entity?

    Just as an FYI: A "mental breakdown" is an old term, btw, not currently in fashion or used by those in the biz.
    I never, ever said I was a psychologist so you can hold the snippy remarks. You did indeed say I got it wrong or garbled, but that's OK. You're entitled to your opinion. There absolutely are states that provide this benefit and I'm going to have to leave that quest to you as there's no way I'm going to compromise my anonymity to provide even that bit of information.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    The news media is supposed to profit for telling us the news.
    That is their job.
    The Anthonys are not supposed to profit for protecting a murderer, lying, and covering up evidence.
    (emphasis added)

    Very, very well said. Exactly what I've been trying to get across for days now. You did it better in one sentence than I've done in pages and pages of words.
    Last edited by lin; 02-22-2009 at 02:35 PM. Reason: fix quote
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    hehe. sowwy.

    Have to run out to the disability office now. Heard they're giving out free money! wheeeee!
    rofl

    Yeah, me too, as soon as I can find it. Maybe we can get directions from the imaginanny? I heard she works there.
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ABC producer paid for George, Cindy Anthony to stay at the Ritz
    By GirlinCentralFL in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 745
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 07:03 PM
  2. Videotaped interviews of George and Cindy Anthony to be released
    By MADJGNLAW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 01:52 PM
  3. George/ Cindy Anthony News Conference Canceled
    By dimples37398 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 11:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •