Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi All,

The first thread was getting looooong so please continue here.

Tricia

Thank you and I am duly impressed....a new thread started by the great owner Tricia!!!!!!Let's hear it for da boss!!!!!!You are great.

Ok...well if Nana46 ever shows up this is for her:

Ya know LE does consider that they did have to in fact perform a traffic stop to take custody of Casey. It's in docs released a very long time ago.

Thank you and I am duly impressed....a new thread started by the great owner Tricia!!!!!!Let's hear it for da boss!!!!!!You are great.
Oh, good Nana...you made it through time travel. Was that quick or what?

I think everyone else got lost in another dimension.

Ok...well if Nana46 ever shows up this is for her:

Ya know LE does consider that they did have to in fact perform a traffic stop to take custody of Casey. It's in docs released a very long time ago.

Yes Ma'm
I thought I remembered that as well....I just don't understand...the last few moments with your child you believe is innocent and you are worried about future media interviews?Maybe I am just bogged down by all this stuff:bang:

WOW. I should start threads more often. LOL.

Actually, for those of us with dialup these big threads can be hard to load.

This is a very interesting topic and something I know a little about.

But, you guys know alot more than I do that's for sure.

Haven't read the whole 700+ posts but I will say that if George was not paid directly in cash then a news organization can pretty much state they have not "paid" a thing for the interview.

The interviewee needs a place to say?? Give him the BEST hotel. Maybe he will chose your show.

Interveiwee has family? Offer to fly them all out and go to Disneyland to boot. Maybe he'll do your show.

That's how it works with the network news. But, I am sure this is old news to you guys.

See it is stuff like that that jolts me....the way they do stuff...is so out of the realm or am I just viewing it wrong...they just give a whole new meaning to the term "family of a victim"....I know they suffer and I have empathy for them I just don't get the public display that differs depending on the day of the week or if it is on their terms. Maybe I will just go cook dinner.....I feel the weight of this whole mess all over again....and I do so try to be fair.

Yes Ma'm
I thought I remembered that as well....I just don't understand...the last few moments with your child you believe is innocent and you are worried about future media interviews?Maybe I am just bogged down by all this stuff:bang:
So is it a stretch to think she may have been in negotiations with ABC at the time they located Caylee's remains?

So is it a stretch to think she may have been in negotiations with ABC at the time they located Caylee's remains?

Good point and possible.....heck I don't know....manned space flight is possible:bang:

Yes Ma'm

I don't think that Cindy's concern at that time was future media interviews. I think her concern was that it was the last few minutes she would get with her daughter. If I remember the situation correctly, JB had worked out a plan where they would transfer Casey from Cindy's car to the bodyguard's car so the bodyguard could take her in. It was all planned in the interest of avoiding the media and not capturing yet another of Casey's arrests on camera. Cindy was frustrated that the reporter was following them and thwarting their plan so she hit the reporter with the only thing she had - no more interviews for you!

WOW. I should start threads more often. LOL.

Actually, for those of us with dialup these big threads can be hard to load.

This is a very interesting topic and something I know a little about.

But, you guys know alot more than I do that's for sure.

Haven't read the whole 700+ posts but I will say that if George was not paid directly in cash then a news organization can pretty much state they have not "paid" a thing for the interview.

The interviewee needs a place to say?? Give him the BEST hotel. Maybe he will chose your show.

Interveiwee has family? Offer to fly them all out and go to Disneyland to boot. Maybe he'll do your show.

That's how it works with the network news. But, I am sure this is old news to you guys.
Well, someone's in bed with someone. JMHO

PS- You are way too humble. We know how great you are.

I don't think that Cindy's concern at that time was future media interviews. I think her concern was that it was the last few minutes she would get with her daughter. If I remember the situation correctly, JB had worked out a plan where they would transfer Casey from Cindy's car to the bodyguard's car so the bodyguard could take her in. It was all planned in the interest of avoiding the media and not capturing yet another of Casey's arrests on camera. Cindy was frustrated that the reporter was following them and thwarting their plan so she hit the reporter with the only thing she had - no more interviews for you!
That would have been great if it had been LE's plan.

ETA: here's another example IMO about how they all thought they had control of the situation, of EVERYTHING. This WASN'T their decision to make. And, yes, it was an odd choice of words considering the circumstances. But, heck...she was trying so hard NOT to be doing the right thing and got caught up in the moment, I suppose.

I think everyone else got lost in another dimension.

Hahahahaha. Sorry to mess with your minds but hey, it's Saturday and I'm bored.

Thank you for your kind words. I am off to finish reading up on this topic.

Good job she didn't have her hammer with her then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni