Blog Talk Radio discussion on Caylee Anthony Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Hi guys tomorrow (Sunday) at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

Tricia Griffith the owner of websleuths, will be on to discuss the Caylee Anthony Case (as well as the midyette & cummings cases) with private investigator Vito Colluci, and fmr prosecutor Wendy Murphy.

Here is the link if anyone is interested in listening: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Just a side note, Tricia, Wendy, and Vito will be on 30 mins into the show.

You're welcome. This is going to be interesting.

30 mins until the show

Tricia's on right now!

Yes, if those listening could enlighten us who can't I would be eternally thankful!!!

Tricia mentioned us, the heart stickers, and the duct tape, and how Cindy sticks up for Casey no matter what. She also had comments on the Jason Midyette case.

Wendy Murphy mentioning the drugs taken from the home- Cindy's anti-anxiety & sedative drugs out of the home- LE needs a reason to take them. Did they test Caylee's hair samples and found presence of drugs?

Vito-P.I., "You can't lose a case like this"

Wendy mentions these types of drugs are used in child-exploitation cases- Benzodiazapines & Anti-anxiety. Child *advertiser censored* far more common than we like to think.

Tricia talking about Casey's journal entry- Tricia thinks it's current.

Now Tricia's taking about the Haleigh Cummings case. Nobody suspects the father. Tricia said Misty should have been in high school planning her prom, not being with a much older man playing caregiver.

P.I. not dismissing Haleigh's father yet.

Wendy Murphy thinks Haleigh might be drug killing, thinks Misty could be on drugs- didn't call 911 for 20 min., child only disappeared right before father came home.

Both Vito & Wendy think suspect is someone who knows the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie