Website
www.facebook.com
tillery_thomas.jpg
tillery_thomas_ap.jpg

Missing Since: September 19, 1994 from Madill, Oklahoma
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: June 1, 1983
Height and Weight: 4'6, 100 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian male. Brown hair, green eyes. Tillery has a scar on his forehead. He goes by his middle name, Billy.

Details of Disappearance

Tillery was last seen leaving his family's residence in Madill, Oklahoma on September 19, 1994. He was planning to walk to a grocery store located approximately two and a half blocks from his home to purchase a gallon of milk. Tillery has never been heard from again. There was a tip that he may be living under an assumed name in San Antonio, Texas, but he has not been located there or anywhere else. His case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Madill Police Department
580-795-3535
OR
Carter County Sheriff's Office

580-223-6014

Hi Everyone,
kind of new to all of this. Lots of great people on this, just wandering if anyone had any additional information of this missing child. HI name is Thomas billy lee Tillery, on www.doenetwork.org, says he went missing at age 11.. thats it
Thanks

Hi rosario,

Welcome to Websleuths!! I couldn't get your link to work so I am adding another link along with his information. Maybe some of our other great sleuthers can you help you out on this case, we have some great people here. :)

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
THOMAS BILLY LEE TILLERY
Case Type: Endangered Missing
DOB: Jun 1, 1983 Sex: Male
Missing Date: Sep 19, 1994 Race: White
Age Now: 25 Height: 4'6" (137 cm)
Missing City: MADILL Weight: 100 lbs (45 kg)
Missing State : OK Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Green
Case Number: NCMC795944
Circumstances: Thomas' photo is shown age-progressed to 22 years. He was last seen leaving home to go to a store approximately 2 1/2 blocks from his home. Thomas has a scar on his forehead.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
Madill Police Department (Oklahoma) - 1-580-795-3535

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/tillery_thomas.html

Thomas Billy Lee Tillery

Left: Tillery, circa 1994;
Right: Age-progression at age 22 (circa 2005)

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian male. Brown hair, green eyes. Tillery has a scar on his forehead. He goes by his middle name, Billy.

Details of Disappearance

Tillery was last seen leaving his family's residence in Madill, Oklahoma on September 19, 1994. He was planning to walk to a grocery store located approximately two and a half blocks from his home to purchase a gallon of milk. Tillery has never been heard from again. There was a tip that he may be living under an assumed name in San Antonio, Texas, but he has not been located there or anywhere else. His case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
Madill Police Department
580-795-3535
OR
580-223-6014

Source Information
The National Center For Missing and Exploited Children
This & That Newsletter Archives
The Heidi Search Center
The Oklahoman

Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004.

Last updated January 3, 2006; age-progression updated.

Charley Project Home

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/tillery_thomas.html

Thomas Billy Lee Tillery

Left: Tillery, circa 1994;
Right: Age-progression at age 22 (circa 2005)

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Details of Disappearance

Investigating Agency
Madill Police Department
580-795-3535
OR
580-223-6014

Source Information
The National Center For Missing and Exploited Children
This & That Newsletter Archives
The Heidi Search Center
The Oklahoman

Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004.

Last updated January 3, 2006; age-progression updated.

Charley Project Home

Bump

This month will mark 16 years that Billy has been missing. Come home soon.

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/2314/0/
NamUs Profile:
Dental: Available to be entered later
DNA: Sample submitted-tests complete
Fingerprints: Available elsewhere

No archived articles found at this time.

This is just bizarre. Understandably, DNA has progressed a lot since the early 90's, but they have a missing kid at that time and then a body....Hmmmmm.. Why wouldn't they have checked this? I did read they thought it was a female, but since they have a missing kid, why not check?

So sad. But at least the family has him now.

How very sad. I can't believe how much the reconstruction does look like Thomas. (you would have thought they would have been able to make this match sooner before the DNA) I hope they can find out the circumstances of his death. Prayers to the family and that they have closure.

How very sad. I can't believe how much the reconstruction does look like Thomas. (you would have thought they would have been able to make this match sooner before the DNA) I hope they can find out the circumstances of his death. Prayers to the family and that they have closure.

Besides the fact it was only a skull, the uid was thought to have been deceased before Thomas went missing.

All I know is Ardmore and Madill are small, rural towns, not like a 'small town' suburb right next to a large city. Other than LE believing the remains found were of a female, and that's something else I don't understand, with what little remains were found, why would they be so sure it was female to make them eliminate all males, it's beyond me how these remains weren't matched up to this missing boy within weeks.

Besides the fact it was only a skull, the uid was thought to have been deceased before Thomas went missing.

My ignorance, I didn't know they only found the skull.

I feel for his family...

M.E.'s Office Seeks Help In Sending Boy's Remains Home

[snip]

A cemetery there wanted two-thousand dollars to bury the boy, not including transportation from Oklahoma to California -- something Thomas' mother and husband can't afford.

[snip]

The medical examiner's office and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are working with the family in hopes that an Oklahoma funeral home may step in to help them lay this child to rest.

More: http://www.ktul.com/Global/story.asp?S=14136641

Any idea what happened to this boy? There is one story online, but the majority of it is on a pay-basis...

Does anyone know if Ffranklin Floyd was looked at ? when he took michael from Choctaw on the 12th of sept 94 it would have been a 2 hour drive south to Madill Ok where Billy Tillery was taken on Spet 19th of 94 if floyd was hanging around hiding he might have seen Billy and thought it would be better to travel with two since they were looking for a man and 1 child not 2, maybe FFloyd used him to check into a motel and killed him because it was too hard to controll both, maybe Floyd killed Michael in Ok too, instead of a motel in GA , Michaels remains might be with the rest of Billy's. billys skull was found in Ardmore again on the way to Dallas where Floyd Diched the truck. Thoughts ?

Wouldn't be suprised..now that I am reading where the remains of Billy Tillery were found.Kinda makes you sick that he could fly under the radar for so long!:mad:
Hopefully the family does get some answers what happend to him and who did it.
Good post Sloane and seems like a promising lead you put out there in 2014

Thank you I actually came back to this today because you reminded me , the timing is AWFULLY close,and now that I think about it I'm not sure if the 19 is just the date he was found , reports are often off , I want to verify that I'm going to do some googling on this !!! and Maybe see if Matt B knows anything about this !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back