1395 users online (264 members and 1131 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Agree that Condit is somehow involved. Sorry, her disappearance and murder were just a little too coincidental for me...

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    Agree that Condit is somehow involved. Sorry, her disappearance and murder were just a little too coincidental for me...
    I couldn't agree more. He knows who did it, or he knows something key about it.

I saw the original clip of the police looking in the park--and they were mostly cadets looking--and I immediately said to Mr. Tex--"that is one pitiful job of looking." You could tell they had no more interest in finding her than -- well, pick your metaphor, but they weren't going to find her quickly."

There's something Gary Condit knows about her disappearance, and is not telling, and that something I truly believe is key to finding out what happened to her.

I have also long believed that Condit had something to do with Chandras death. These guys like to play around but when things get complicated they want to get rid of them in anyway possible. I also hope they reopen the investigation. If Condit thinks he got away with it once, who is to say he wouldnt do it again...many do.

There is still some dna evidence in the Chandra Levy case, but no one seems to want to look at it.

The dna would prove whether Condit told the truth to the FBI when he said that he did not know Jennifer Thomas, Otis Thomas's daughter, whom Otis said had an affair with Condit in 1994, if I remember my dates right, anyway it was about 7 years before Chandra disappeared.

The FBI interviewed Otis Thomas, but then eventually said that Otis lied. I don't know how they could tell if Otis lied, Jennifer Thomas had a son with the father's name withheld on the birth certificate. A dna paternity test could tell if Condit was or was not the father. If Condit is not the father he should welcome the test because a paternity test could prove with 100% accuracy that he is not the father.

The FBI could not locate Jennifer Thomas and never did interview her. While we definitely respect people's privacy nevertheless this is a murder case and Jennifer Thomas should co-operate with law authorities in telling them what she knows.

I have thought that the Stanislaus County law enforcement authorities could have done a better job than the FBI and the DC Police.

Why won't any law enforcement authorities make this paternity test of Jennifer Thomas's son? Granted, it is not a welcome subject for the principals involved, but how else can this case be solved if evidence is available but will not be looked at.

It is said that Chandra asked Condit about his supposed affair with Jennifer Thomas, and Chandra told her mother that Condit explained it all.

This was just before Chandra disappeared, so there may be something here that is being covered up. The Levy attorney is not digging into the case like a Geragos might do. The problem with Geragos is that he is on the wrong side.

Anyway I thought I would throw the dna paternity test of Jennifer Thomas's son out in the hope that someone might be able to figure out how to have it made. The only thing that seems to show up here is coverup.

benn8

There are a lot of unexplained things about the CL case, as well as Condit. There was damaging evidence in Condit's disappearance between the suspected time CL disappeared and the police report of her disappearance. Has anyone really documented where/why (especially WHY) Condit drove from Washington and where he went?

CL left everything behind. Strange. Could someone have entered her apartment and logged on to her computer as her?

What about the scream that was heard during the night?

What about Condit's strange reactions?

There are a lot of unanswered questions. There are also parents who it looks like will never know who killed their daughter.

Why isn't the case active?

Quote Originally Posted by Trino
    There are a lot of unexplained things about the CL case, as well as Condit. There was damaging evidence in Condit's disappearance between the suspected time CL disappeared and the police report of her disappearance. Has anyone really documented where/why (especially WHY) Condit drove from Washington and where he went?<<<

Hello Trino, that is one part of the case I guess i have not looked at closely enough. If you go to www.justiceforchandra.com you might be able to find something there that would answer some of your questions.

>>>CL left everything behind. Strange. Could someone have entered her apartment and logged on to her computer as her?

What about the scream that was heard during the night?<<<

I think that the answers to both of your questions are that it is possible that someone used Chandra's computer, pretending to be her, and that the scream could have been Chandra. I don't think the answer to either of these questions is really necessary to solve the mystery of the crime. Just my personal thoughts.

What about Condit's strange reactions? <<<<

My interpretation of Condit's activity after Chandra disappeared is that he was a guilty man trying to act innocent. He could not run, so he tried attacking, attacking newspaper stories, attacking people who said anything against him. He is still doing that, suing people to act like he is innocent. He has not sued the NE book Sex Power and Murder, but maybe it was mentioned in the secret agreement that Carolyn Condit made with NE.

There are a lot of unanswered questions. There are also parents who it looks like will never know who killed their daughter.

Why isn't the case active?
    I have tried to get it active. I post at www.justiceforchadra.com as you may have guessed.

I emailed Crime Solvers at the DC Police website. I got a reply back saying that they would contact me. I waited for them to contact me, but that never happened. I did not have any new news, but I had some ideas on some of what had already happened.

Again I wrote to the DA in Stanislaus County trying to get Chandra's hometown law enforcement involved in the case, but I did not receive any reply. I did get on the DA's email subscription list, but anyone can do that. They send out emails on prisoners going up for parole, etc. They sent out an announcement saying that they would no longer be sending out news about the Scott Peterson case, probably because it was moved.

I also sent an email to the FBI asking questions about the Otis Thomas story, that was said to be untrue. I did not get any reply.

I probably would not be writing anything here, but there may be some new articles coming out withing a month or so about the Chandra Levy investigation. Just what form the articles will take I don't know. I probably should not even be mentioning this yet. Whatever comes out will attempt to be informational, but if it will be informational enough we won't know until it is published. This obviously is something that will be put out by some of us amateurs, not something from any media or law enforcement agencies.

All I can do is pray that the information, in whatever format it is written in, will be enough to warm up the case.

benn8

Benn, you're wonderful to write so many people. Trust me, it does help.

Do you think that the DC police didn't want the Modesto Police to be involved because Gary Condit's brother was on the Modesto Police force?

Quote Originally Posted by candy
    Benn, you're wonderful to write so many people. Trust me, it does help.

Do you think that the DC police didn't want the Modesto Police to be involved because Gary Condit's brother was on the Modesto Police force?
    candy, I don't know what the DC police motive was. I guess you know that Burl Condit was in a serious automobile accident. I did not read a followup on his story, I will have to look for one.

benn8

Hi Benn,

Yes, I had read that story on the accident involving Condit's brother. That's the first time I had heard he had a brother in the MPD.

Keep up the great work Benn! We need to know who killed Chandra. It's terrible that this case has not been solved.

It was a sad loss, when the "whereschandra" web site went down. There were some phenominal sleuthers there, specifically "rd" (my favorite) who, actually went and checked out where Condit made that midnite phone call from a pay phone to the other mistress, telling her is might have to disappear for a while or alluding to that.....from what I can vaguely remember, it was in a National Park, poorly lit area, a bit off the beathen path, and well over an hours drive away from DC.

Maybe one day Chandra will have as many champions as JonBenet has.....maybe, one day....Edited to add, I just went to the site mentioned above, not knowing about it, and rd is there! Nice to find him!

Hello Sprocket, I received an automatic email last night saying that someone had replied here, but then I got sidetracked and did not get back here right away. I was on whereschandra for a while, not as long as many there. I don't remember what I was doing in between, I was at modbee until it shut down. Most of the Chandra sites eventually shut down, except www.justiceforchandra.com which started up.

I have never been to Rock Creek Park, which must be right in Washington. Early news stories in 2001 said that Condit used to ride to Rock Creek Park on his......Harley?.....no, he said he did not have a motorcycle in Washington.....he rode to the park on his bicycle.

I think rd would be glad to see you check in at his site. We discuss other things besides the Chandra case, but a lot of the discussion is about what happened to Chandra. We need all the help we can get.

benn8

Good to see some oldtimers active

I too posted under another hat on the Wheres Chandra site.

I sent approximately three tidbits to the DC police department as well. I did get the typical thanks for your email ya da ya da, on two of my efforts.

I do believe that there is some connection between Chandra and Joyce Chiangs murders.

In the missing poster of Joyce that was distributed, she was wearing a very unique and beautiful necklace, that looked quite expensive. I do believe that the source of that bit of jewelry could have been traced. Also the date her picture was taken to tie in her association with Mr. C. They worked in close proximity in their duties. Joyce was an attorney for Imigration. I had always additionally thought that she may have had information or knowledge of improperly admitted 'terrorist' types. The terrorist types that came to attend school in America, and had their visas or whatever the okay paperwork - and then they never registered to attend ANY college!!!!!!!!!!

I do indeed believe the name of the game is 'Professional Coverup'.

I am reading "The Strange Death of Vincent Foster" by Christopher Ruddy. It is now out of print, but I found a copy. Talk about COVERUP. He was found with a gunshot in his mouth, and small amount of blood, indicating that he was already dead when he was shot. Neatly laid out with arms at each side. Shot with a gun his family said was not his. Shot with a gun made up of parts of two and perhaps three different guns, with two serial numbers dating back to '1913' This is just a small sampling of the factual information that Christopher Ruddy turned up, incredible!!!!!!!! Boatloads of Arkansas folks involved in lots of suspicious activities following the discovery of Foster's body.

I am happy to know there is still a website for Chandra, will have to check it out. God bless her family.

There is an old saw, that a leopard never changes his spots. A great big hmmm for Mr. C.

Another interesting tidbit, Clinton was appearing on LKL the night Foster's body was found.
    Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

Sorry to hear about your loss Camper. I think I did send my initial contact and response with the SHE link in a private message to you. Since the message was sent privately to me I did not think that I should post it here.

I am not too used to using the private messages here. I guess I will be able to find what I sent to you somewhere here. I did buy Pat Brown's book KILLING FOR SPORT, Inside the Minds of Serial Killers. I bought a new copy but now that I know a little more about Amazon.com's used book department I think I may go that way from now on. I don't know if Brown's book is so useful for here. She is writing about Serial Killers.

I did like the last two pages of the book. If Brown does profiling for police departments she must have a lot of contact with policemen. Here is what she writes near the very end of the book.

"If the police aren't doing a good job handling a sexual homicide in your community, make a whole lot of noise. When your neighbors get raped and murdered, you should never let the police rest until justice is served. Don't just forget about the crime a week later and assume it's being investigated and by doing so ignore reality. Support the family of the victim by helping them see that the crime is solved and by rallying the community behind them. Make it clear to government officials and law enforcement that the cirizens expect truth, justice, and public safety."

That is a little long, but it seems to the point. I have tried to make a noise in many places but without much result of any kind. We need more noisemakers.,

benn8

What a coincidence. I just picked up that book Vincent foster at a garage sale and have been meaning to get reading it. Now I will. Sorry about your loss Camper hugs to you.

Hi Benn,

Please don't think all your wonderful work has been without effect. The police as you know are often maddingly quiet, but it doesn't mean they don't pay attention to people like you bringing good information and ideas out. They do. We just don't know about it. I'll make some noise too, everyone should.

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast