1240 users online (213 members and 1027 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Hello candy, it is difficult to know if we are doing any good sometimes. As for the Chandra Levy case there ae a lot of people who don't want to get involved. I guess that applies to all cases, a lot of people don't want to get involved. But it isn't always easy to know how to get involved.

I guess we all need each other. If one person comes up with a good idea we can all use it Thanks for writing to me.
    benn8

As I have written in other messages I am always wondering why the Otis Thomas story has been completely erased from the Chronology of the Chandra case, so that no mention is made of it at all. Perhaps this is in consideration for the Thomases.

In looking at an old ModBee article yestereday written by Mike Doyle I looked at the Chonology, or timeline, given at the end of the article, and I sent Mike an email asking him about that.

He replied this morning, saying that he did not know exactly--maybe I should just quote him so as to not misquote him.

>>>>I'm not sure why the Otis Thomas element is out of the chronology, as I did
    >not put it together. However, I would guess that because he retracted what
    >had been very controversial charges, the newspaper's position was that the
    >issue was not deserving of notice.
    >
    >Mike<<<

I sent Mike a followup reply and thanked him and said that I would contact the ModBee and ask them. Anyway this takes part of the Otis Thomas story discussion away from trying to ask the FBI and instead just trying to ask the ModBee, or any other newspaper that does not include the Otis Thomas story.

I think that maybe it is left out in consideration for the Thomases, but there is also the consideration for Chandra and her family to be thought of. Anybody who is interested in this subject could also write to the ModBee, or any other newspaper, asking them why the Otis Thomas story is omitted. Good luck. I am going to write today, or tomorrow.

benn8

Gary Condit v The National Enquirer.

I happened to be searching for something yesterday on the web and came across attorney Lin Wood's website. Lin Wood, of course is Gary Condit's attorney handling his lawsuits.

http://www.linwoodlaw.com/

If you go there you can click for details of the Gary Condit v The National Enquirer case, on the front page of the website. You can download the whole case, 45 pages, in Adobe Acrobat.

Maybe that case is already listed somewhere here, but I have not seen it, so I guess it will not hurt to include it here.

benn8

Hello. I am sorry to see that I am the last one to post here on the Chandra Levy murder investigation. There is a little news now, not about the case, but about a book scheduled to come out about May 1, or shortly thereafter.

The book is being self-published and will probably be seen everywhere that self-published books are advertised. Here is the name, if that does not get changed.

"Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy"

Here is the link for that thread at the Chandra website where I post. If that does not work just go to www.justiceforchandra.com and that will give a link to the thread.

http://www.justiceforchandra.com/for...er=asc&start=0

Nothing new in the book, but it may revive some interest in the case. rd the owner of the website is the author, using citations from many many sources.

Now I can see a possible snafu in getting the book into print, but that probably will not happen.

In the meantime here is something that I have written about the case. We should not give up on the case just because many people have. I realize that there are a lot of other things going on also.

I am quoting myself here:

"Time allows some reassessment of past events. When Congressman Gary Condit's constituents finally became an informed electorate, having learned of many of the things that their Congressman had been doing but concealing from them, at their first opportunity they voted him out of office."

benn8

From my rocking chair to you

http://www.unsolved.com/0206-Chiang.html

Part of the article on this link includes this information
    "Following her internship, Joyce took a job as a lawyer at the INS. She lived with her brother Roger in the Dupont Circle area of Washington D.C. Chandra
    Levy would later move to the same neighborhood'

Also from this same link "To many, similarities between the two were chilling. They both worked for a congressman at one time. Joyce worked for
    Representative Berman, who's office was adjacent to Representative Condit's'

From another link - http://www.amw.com/site/archives/19990123/jchiang.html this information is gleaned "Authorities say that Chiang, a lawyer who works
    for the Immigration and Naturalization Service, was dropped off by a friend in the Dupont Circle area of Washington, D.C.on January 9, 1999 around 8:20
    p.m"

From this link - http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0107/19/wbr.00.html this information is gleaned "And as a member of the House Intelligence
    Committee, Congressman Gary Condit has access to the nation's top secrets.

Joyce Chiang dissappeared January 9, 1999
    Chandra Levy dissappeared May 2001

My question is this, could it have been possible that Joyce found improprieties while working as a conscientious lawyer for the Imigration and Naturalization
    department, and since her office was next door to Condits, that she approached Condit with this information and was made to dissappear?

Additionally since Chandra Levy was intent on finding improprieties in the prison system as well, and may have voiced this concern to Condit as well, then she was
    made to dissappear?

Just a few short months after Chandra went missing, came September 11, 2001, and the heat was off of our Mr. Condit, I find this interesting as well. Then we have the story that a quite large number of Osamas relatives were allowed to leave the U.S.A. a day or so BEFORE September 11, 2001

I sit and rock in my little rocking chair and contemplate how convenient all of these happenings seemed to be, for our Mr. Condit. I also wonder HOW and WHO gave the message to Osamas relatives to Get Outta Dodge a big Hmmm for me.

Since I am in charge of nothing in particular, my thoughts may have no meaning whatsoever. My mind keeps coming back to the same ole questions that bother me big time.

Wonder if the Thomas daughter was paid off handsomely or if she gets support or hush money for the little innocent child?
    Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

Hello Camper, I am getting more interested in the Joyce Chiang murder--if it was a murder. I look foreward to the Chandra Levy case getting into court, and then I will probably concentrate on Chiang, and there was an intern in Florida who was found dead in her Congressman's office, and also a couple of other interns from California showed up dead in Washington, DC.

Right now I look for the solution to the Levy case to come from the political angle. All of law enforcement seems to have mummed up, possibly because they just don't have anything new to say. The media is also quiet on Levy, but this was a murder of a young lady who was dating a Congressman. What do politicians understand? Voters. The police understand voters also. All of us understand voters in some way or another. When the heat gets on, then maybe a few people will talk.

Right now the new book Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy, is on schedule for around May 1. There are now ISBN numbers for the book. They are: 0-595-66433-4 for hardcover, 0-595-31847-9 for paperback, and 0-595-76658-7 for eBook.

Maybe we can generate enough heat so that suddenly law enforcement, and the media, will start saying, "fire, fire, fire." Then there will be some legal proceedings, and not all of that "rumour" language from the DC police.

benn8

Somehow I don't think so.

When the governmental good ole boys network is in full operation I predict nothing will be discovered, identified, presented or brought to justice. Just two beautiful women who used their heads in discovery, and were taken out to shut them up, and to continue with business as usual.

I don't know what the answer is to finding the murderer or murderers.

If you have not read, please read "The Strange Death of Vincent Foster" by Christopher Ruddy. We find Vincent lying on his back perfectly gently placed, after supposedly firing a gun into his mouth(not his gun)(a gun made from parts from two different guns, dating back to 1800.) Two official reports stating two different locations where his body was found. These are just two of the vastly wild and wonderful mis conclusions relating to his death.

Nopey nope donut think this case will ever be solved, two many clam mouthed good ole boys, who wish to be re-elected. Heard a gentleman on the radio the other day, telling how shenanigans by underlings had led our presidents down the garden path since Franklin Roosevelt. The gentleman was raving on and on and making some excellent points, and ending up saying, "There are not enough telephone polls in America, on which to hang all of these men."

Most likely Washington DC police have been written out of the script for solving this case or any other case involving governmental groupies/entities of a high elected caliber.

I maintain that the World Trade Center was involved in both of these young womens murders. That is my opinion in putting one and one together and getting this strange total.
    Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

Excellent article

in the current Globe. I hardly ever pick this tab up.

Consider this, that Joyce Chiang was in a perfect position to become aware of the terrorists with student visas attending flight schools in AMerica. The article points to the year 2000 in regard to this and builds up to the time 9/11 happened. Joyce's dead body was found in 1999, hmmm.

Now then WHO would Joyce Chiang have told of her suspicions of this information that she MAY have found during her duties with imigration information? Would she have told Condit, who was privy to national security information? Would he have deep sixed it, either through stupidity, OR might there have been another reason. (This is all speculation on my part as to whether she had this information or not and or who she would have told.)

The Globe article points to a Minneapolis FBI office agent who had firm information about what was happening. A must read, I am not going to print info on here, if anyone cares enough to seek it out and read it, good.

Camper, I thought that Joyce Chiang worked for a time for a Congressman right across the hall from Condit's office. I am not certain that Condit was into secrets much, except for his own activities.

Joyce has a brother still living, and he might be receptive to receiving letters about Joyce. I have not looked at the case that close as yet. Jennifer Baker did not know that Chandra was dating Condit, and Flammini did not know either that Chandra was dating Condit. Condit could have dated girls who disappeared and no one ever connected them to Condit.

Just my opinion.

benn8

Yes

They were all from California, Joyce, Condit and the person she worked for, I dis remember whether it was a congressman or what his job was in the government. But to even think that they did not all know each other is remote. As I recall their offices were side by side.

So much time has elapsed, since I was hot on Joyce's murder, that I cannot rant on too much about details.

Who and how would you relate suspicious information to on matters vital to national security? Especially if you worked next to someone who had connections to check things out?? My ordinary common sense tells me one thing, but how would you relate this type of information?

Was her job as an attorney for the INS, to check out and make sure suspicious persons were actually 'registered for classes' on their student visas?

Would she have done this on her own, or could information have been given to her? More questions than answers, and it would appear that no real digging was done, to find answers for her death. IMOP.

Camper, I do not buy into the school of thought that points to secret government activities as being the reason for many missing persons. I look at the plain old personal relationships as being the cause of most of the missing people.

Of course you can work on the government intrigue, but I look for more simple answers.

benn8

Dear poster benn8

Please drag over any posts that I have made and copy them right here on this thread, where I have indicated 'government intrigue' and massive numbers of missing people!

I only point to two very attractive and above average intelligent women who had direct contact with Condit, who indeed have been murdered.

You have either misquoted me, or have been mistaken about my focus.

Mr. Condit had a habit of bedding a number of females. Mr. Condit was a married man. Mr. Condit had two children. Mr. Condit held security matters of America in his hands.

You did not answer my question as to HOW YOU WOULD report suspicious imigration activities that you had privy to, IF IF you had been Ms. Chiang.

Camper I am not trying to misinterpret what you believe, but you have said yourself that Condit had a problem with extra marital relationships. I don't think Condit had any immigration problems, but you can think that if you want to.

I will try to research what I think is most important, and anyone else can research what they think is most important. Maybe someone will get the right answers.

benn8

Dear poster benn8

Your post says: " I don't think Condit had any immigration problems, but you can think that if you want to.

==============<><

I NEVER said that Condit had imigration problems, He is an American born person.

Indeed we can believe anything we wish. However the fact remains, that imop, the Washington DC police department was taken out of the investigation loop.

ANYONE is free to read Vincent Foster's book, "The Strange Death of Vincent Foster', to understand how investigations involving important DC personages play out, particulary when 'unsolved murders' are involved.

I prefer not to do battle with an unarmed person. If you would go through what I went through to obtain a copy of Foster's book, and read it, then and only then will I continue this thread duel.

We have no duel. I will see if my library has the book.

We need all the ammunition we can get.

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast